剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
And the Pope's actions are causing them to suffer,
你们也都有能力终止这一切
and you all have it within your power to end that suffering.
怎么说
How so?
以毒攻毒
You fight fire with fire.
破门律只是教会管辖权的象征之一
Excommunication is just an act of ecclesiastical jurisdiction.
身为托斯卡尼主教
As Bishops of Tuscany
你们大可自己组成教廷 掌握实权
...you can all form a court with powers of its own.
我要你拿着这个
不要改变你的心意
Don't change your mind.
费欧瑞塔
Fioretta!
那位经过你身边的女子
That girl you just passed
刚跟我分手了
she just finished with me.
就是说呀 我也很纳闷 她是瞎了吗
I know, I'm struggling with it myself. I mean, is she blind?
你没来教会
You weren't in church.
-主想念我了吗 -是妈在想你
- God missed me? - Well, mother did.
祂上一秒给了你 下一秒就又夺走
He only gives with one hand, He takes away with the other.
父亲
Father!
你看
Look!
朱利奥 能跟我来一下吗
Giulio, will you come with me?
过来
Come here.
去呀
去吧
跟我来
Come with me.
朱利奥 你喜欢这里吗
Giulio, do you like it here?
你想留下来 把这里当作你的家吗
Would you like to stay for this to be your home?
我希望我弟能助我改变这个世界
I wanted my brother to help me change the world.
然后我就失去他了
Then I lost him.
我非常地想念你的父亲
I miss your father very very much.
你愿意代替他帮助我吗
Would you help me in his place?
那是什么
What is it?
你之前怎么没给我看这个
Why didn't you show me this before?
你想先确认自己在这里很安全
You wanted to see that you were safe first?
你在这很安全 朱利奥
Well, you are, Giulio.
你很安全
You are.
你出生时就继承了美第奇这个姓氏
You were born a Medici.
现在你得学习如何当个美第奇
Now you're going to learn to be one.
去吧
Go.
我学会之后
When I have learned,
能给我一把小刀吗
...can I have a knife?
我要为我妈复仇
For the man who killed my mother?
玛丽亚告诉我朱利奥开口了
Maria told me that Giulio spoke.
他还好吗
How is he?
他需要一点时间
He needs time.
跟我来
Come with me.
来吧
Come on.
Ego te baptizo...
in nomine Patris... et Filii...
et spiritus sancti.
阿门
Amen.
现在我问你 罗伦佐
And now I ask thee, Lorenzo,
还有你 克拉丽丝…
and thee, Clarice,
你们愿意在神的教会里信神
dost thou desire to obtain eternal life in the church of God,
并获得永生吗
...through faith in Jesus Christ?
愿意
I do.
愿意
I do.
你是怎么说服教宗取消破门律的
How did you persuade the Pope to lift the excommunication?
教宗 托斯卡尼主教来信
Holy Father, a letter from the Bishops of Tuscany.
开信吧
Open it.
不可能
This cannot be.
他们竟敢挑战破门律的合法性
They dare to challenge the legitimacy of the excommunication?
他们以为自己是什么东西
...Who do they think they are?
他们威胁要召集主教团
They threaten to call an Episcopal Council
将你驱逐出教
...to excommunicate you.
我可是圣彼得的继承人
I am St. Peter's successor!
这背后都是恶魔在搞鬼
This is the work of the Devil.
这是罗伦佐美第奇搞的鬼
It is the work of Lorenzo de' Medici.
教宗利用人♥民♥受苦来伤害我们
The Pope has caused the people to suffer so that he might harm us.
所以你这是解救了佛罗伦萨的人♥民♥
So you did this to spare the people of Florence pain?
-先生 -那当教宗的军队进城后
- Sir... - What of the pain they will suffer
他们又将受到怎样的折磨
when the Papal army is marching to the city?
战事不可避免 -是的
- A war is inevitable. - Yes,
因为你让西克斯图斯别无选择
because you made it so by leaving Sixtus no alternative.
我们可以打败他们
We can defeat him.
那你想毁了哪个教会
And what of the Church that you've set to tear itself apart?
让主决定吧
Let God look to his church.
我跟祂两不相欠
I owe him no favors.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo.
不要背离主
Do not turn your face from heaven.
基♥督♥在我弟被屠♥杀♥时
Christ looked down from his cross
冷眼旁观 无所作为
when my brother was butchered, and did nothing.
我跟祂两不相欠
I owe him nothing.
告诉那不勒斯的斐迪南一世
我需要他帮我把罗伦佐赶出佛罗伦萨
Tell King Ferrante I want Naples' help to drive Lorenzo from Florence
再让那些异端主教受审
and to put those heretical bishops on trial.
早就办好了
It is done already.
你违抗我的命令
You defied my will?
我是预先做好准备 教宗
Anticipated it, Holy Father.
我会领军加入那不勒斯的阿方索
I will take our forces and join the army of Alfonso of Naples.
他们现在正前往佛罗伦萨
Who is even now marching on Florence.
卡洛
Carlo!
卡洛
Carlo!
罗伦佐呢 -他就快到了
- Where's Lorenzo? - He'll come.
我现在就得见他 -叫医生来
- I need to see Lorenzo now! - And fetch the physician!
卡洛
Carlo?
怎么了
What happened?
我看到里亚里奥收到了一封来自那不勒斯的信
I saw Riario receive a letter from Naples.
上面有国王的封蜡
It bore the King's seal.
带他上楼 带他上楼
Take him upstairs! Take him upstairs!
若那不勒斯跟教宗合作
If Naples allies itself with the Papacy...
...向我方出兵…
...and its army marches against us...
那我们就决一死战
Then we fight or die.
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表