剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
You're not capable. You're too weak!
离开我的视线
Get out of my sight.
马上离开我的视线
Get out of my sight! Go on!
萨佛纳罗拉终究逃不过一死
Savonarola will die anyway!
来吧
Come on.
你做了正确的事 皮耶罗
You did the right thing, Piero.
真希望我跟你一样勇敢
I wish I was as brave as you.
他依然一意孤行
He's going to do it anyway.
我们一起去说服他
We'll persuade him not to, together.
不 你去跟他谈
No. You speak to him.
罗伦佐叔叔 你这么做是大逆不道
Uncle Lorenzo, do this and you strike at God himself.
当初泯灭天良 害死你♥爸♥的是祂
It was God that struck the first blow against your father.
在我成为神职人员后
Even as I spoke my holy vows...
我依然希望害死我妈的人 能得到报应
...I imagined the man who killed my mother, dead.
但当我真的看到他横死街头时 我只感到怜悯…
But when I saw him lying there in the street, I felt pity.
因为你收留了我
Because you took me in.
爱护我 而不是给了我那把小刀
Gave me love, instead of that knife.
我发现自己并不气他
I realized I wasn't angry at him.
我气的是抛下我妈去送死的自己
But at myself for leaving my mother to die.
你只是个孩子
Well, you were a child.
你无能为力
There was nothing you could have done.
关于我父亲的遭遇 你怪罪的不是主
You don't blame God for what happened to my father.
而是你自己
You blame yourself.
你也一样无能为力
There was nothing you could have done.
布鲁诺
Bruno!
传话给刺客跟古斯卡地的人
Send word to the assassins and Guiscardi's men.
叫他们在凉廊完事
And tell them it will be done at the Loggia.
我也会到场
And that I'll be there.
你要去凉廊 太危险了
At the Loggia? It's too dangerous.
我都买♥♥凶杀人了
Would I dare stand amongst the people...
难道我没有勇气出现吗
...if I had ordered the assassination myself?
萨佛纳罗拉开始传道后
As Savonarola starts his sermon...
你们就混在会众中移♥动♥
...you will move amongst the congregation.
一定要在他宣布支持人♥民♥议会前
That's when it must be done.
把他给处理掉
Before he declares himself in favor of a people's council.
就算克拉丽丝深爱着你
Even though Clarice loved you...
爱你更胜于她自己的生命
...loved you more than life itself...
但你一旦做了这种事 她也不会原谅你
...she would never forgive you for this.
永远不会
Never.
如果你是要来劝退我 就别浪费时间了
If you've come to dissuade me, don't waste your time.
我是不同意
I do not agree with what you are about to do.
但若人们看到你 就不会怀疑你
But if the people will be reassured by your presence...
那你与家人一起出现 也能让他们心里更笃定
...they will be doubly so, if your family stands with you.
一切都准备好了 -好了 先生
- Everything is ready? - Yes, Messer.
你是个好孩子 尼可
You're a good boy, Nico.
你从双眼所见之中学习
You learn from what you see.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo...
克拉丽丝正眷顾着你
Clarice is watching over you.
一切都准备就绪了
Is everything in place?
今日我们将拯救佛罗伦萨
Today we will save Florence.
院长
萨佛纳罗拉是对的
罗伦佐美第奇人在这里
Lorenzo de' Medici is here.
也许他还没放弃暗♥杀♥你
Perhaps he still intends to kill you.
万一他放弃了呢
And if he does?
你不能去布道
You can't go ahead.
昆提诺 难道你不相信主正眷顾着我吗
Quintino, do you doubt God watches over me?
我相信
No.
那么 若我受到任何伤害
Then if any harm befalls me...
那也是祂的旨意
It is His will.
祂一定有祂的用意
And serves his purpose.
现在 我们必须照计划进行
Now, let us do what must be done.
我刚到佛罗伦萨时
When I first came to Florence...
我交了个朋友
...I made a friend.
我发现...
I learned...
年轻时的他
...that as a young man...
曾有个梦想
...he once had a dream.
就是让佛罗伦萨成为一个共和国
To make this city a true Republic.
但我们相遇时
But by the time we met...
他早已放弃了那个梦想
...he had already given up on it.
为什么
Why?
这个世界很复杂
This world is a complex place.
一个人也许会认为他得妥协
A man may feel he must compromise to achieve half...
才能达成自己一半的目标
...of what he desires.
这是真的
It is true.
一个人若独自努力
A man must give up on his dreams...
心中没有主
...if he acts alone.
他就得放弃梦想
Without God.
更甚者
Worse...
他还会迷失自我
...he can become lost.
明明正在为恶 却相信自己正在从善
Believe he's doing good, even as he does evil.
这样的人不只会铲除他的眼中钉
Such a man might murder not only those who mean him harm!
也会消灭爱着他的人
But those who love him!
没错…!
这样的人会在主的教会里
Such a man might create a false Eden...
建立一个假伊甸园
...built in the grounds of God's house.
而里头那些古老的思想
A place where the logic of ancient minds...
例如智慧之果 就会污染我们的信仰
...like the apple of knowledge, corrupts our faith.
摧毁花♥园♥
Destroy the gardens!
-没错 -就这么做
美第奇暴♥政♥去死!
我明白你们的愤怒 弟兄们
I understand your anger, brothers!
合情合理
It is righteous!
但暴♥力♥…
But violence...
不是上帝之道
...is not the way of Christ.
但我今天在这里
But I am not here today...
不是要谈我所失去的朋友
...to talk of lost friends.
而是一个新开始
But of new beginnings.
新希望
To offer you hope.
这是个怎么样的家
A family built on what?
充满了谎言?
Lies?!
腐♥败♥? 除此之外呢? 罗伦佐 还有什么?
Corruption!? What else, Lorenzo, what!?
一个人若与神同行
For if man acts with our Lord...
他便无所不能
...he can achieve anything.
各位想改变你们的城市吗
Do you want to rebuild your city?
想 想
Yes! Yes!
若各位想让这里成为新耶路撒冷…
And if it is a new Jerusalem you wish to build...
没错 没错
Yes! Yes!
唯一领导各位的主人就是上帝本人…
Where the only Lord who rules over you is our Lord Jesus Christ!
不 罗伦佐
No, Lorenzo!
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind!?
他必须死
He must die!
他必须死 否则一切都完了
He must die or everything is lost!
不!
为什么?
为什么?
不 他救了他
No, he saved him!
你们不明白 罗伦佐救了他的命
You don't understand! He saved him! Lorenzo saved him!
弟兄们
Brothers!
-弟兄们 -扶他起来
- Brothers! - Lift him up!
-扶他起来 -听我说
- Lift him up! - Listen to me!
听我说
Listen!
是主…
God...
是主将我从恶人手中救了回来
God has saved me from those who intended me harm!
好让我告诉各位
So that I might tell you...
你们的愿望必定会实现
...it is His wish that your dream come true!
佛罗伦萨沦陷了 大家自己小心
Florence is lost. Make your own way to safety!
快走…
Go, go, go!
古斯卡地 等等 你要去哪里
Guiscardi, wait! Where are you going?
孩子 你叫什么名字
What's your name, boy?
尼可-马基雅维利
Nico Macchiavelli.
尼可 如果我是你 我也会马上离开这里
Well, if I were you, I'd get out of here too.
主允许你们...
God wills you demand...
向十人议会要回自己的权力
...the Ten hand power over to you!
但弟兄们
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表