剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
Like Aesop's mice.
他们会说你只需在猫咪颈上挂铃铛
They'll suggest all you need do is hang a bell from the cat.
美第奇先生
Messer Medici.
他们的阴谋被揭发后
For Sixtus to declare war on our city
西克斯图斯要向本市宣战
...in the aftermath of this conspiracy on the pretext
借口是我们吊死了共犯之一
that we hung one of the conspirators,
这根本是个残酷的笑话
...is a sick joke.
但将我们逐出教会就是犯罪了
But to excommunicate it is a crime.
就是说呀
Hear, hear!
史宾纳里先生
Messer Spinelli.
西克斯图斯要求的
All Sixtus asks,
只是要罗伦佐忏悔而已
is that Lorenzo asks forgiveness.
我拒绝向教宗忏悔
I simply will not ask forgiveness of a Pope
那是一个允许我弟被谋杀的教宗
who allowed my brother's murder.
史宾纳里先生就像伊索寓言中的鼠群
You see, Messer Spinelli here, like Aesop's mice,
就知道…
finds it easy
提出这种不切实际的解法
...to propose impossible remedies.
如果启程前往罗马 我一定会遇害 就这么简单
If I go to Rome, I'll be killed. It's that simple.
佛罗伦萨也会落入里亚里奥之手 这就是他的计划
And Florence will be seized by Riario. That's what he wants.
大家都知道他是怎么治理伊莫拉的
And we've all heard how he rules in Imola.
铁腕镇♥压♥所有异议者 这就是你们要的吗
Crushing any dissent with an iron fist. Is that what you wish here?
不 不 绝不
No! No! Never!
艾丁海利
Ardinghelli.
教会被封锁了
The churches are being locked.
我们无法举♥行♥圣礼
The holy sacraments are forbidden to us.
人♥民♥的祷告求助无门 告解石沉大海
People's prayers go unanswered, confessions unheard.
很快就会出现无法下葬的亡者了
Soon the dead will lie unburied.
至少考虑一下教宗的提议
At least consider the Pope's offer
终结这场破门律
and see an end to this excommunication.
美第奇先生 我们不该为了和平...
Messer Medici. We must not accept
就任人予取予求 这得照我们的方式来
peace at any cost, but on our own terms.
那你会继续协商啰
Then you will make a counter offer?
我就是这个意思 艾丁海利先生
That's what I said, Messer Ardinghelli.
很好
Good.
瓦尼
Vanni?
先生 -我要进教堂去
- Messer? - I'm going into the church.
我就在外面
I'll be outside.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
每次都赢你
Every time.
去你的
Damn you.
再来
Again!
任谁看都会以为你就爱输给我
Anyone would think you enjoy being beaten...
有天你一定会露出破绽
Well, one day you'll lose at something.
-你以为? -我很确定
- You think so? - I know so!
到时你就会输得更惨
And it'll hurt you more.
如何
How's that?
你从没输过什么
You never lost at anything.
到时我会在你身边
And I'll be there.
当然了 来落井下石
Oh, I'm sure. To gloat.
帮你东山再起
To pick you up.
美第奇先生
Messer Medici...
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
圣马可的院长派我来关闭教堂
The Prior at Saint Marco sent me to close up the church.
你若想祷告 我很乐意加入你
But if you wish to pray, I would be happy to join you.
不 我不想祷告
No, no, I don't wish to pray.
神父
Father?
西克斯图斯用永罚来威胁穷♥人♥
Sixtus threatens the poor with eternal damnation
目的是使其自身与家族得利
in order to benefit himself and his family.
你的院长同意这种说法吗
Does your Prior approve of such a view?
你呢
Do you?
别把主跟主的仆人混为一谈
Do not confuse the Lord with those who are supposed to serve him.
现在的罗马就像充满了亵渎与不敬神的下水道
Rome is now a sewer of profanity and ungodliness
而教宗及其党羽正在里头悠游着
in which the Pope and those around him swim.
没错
That's true.
这些人似乎不明白这点
The people don't seem to see it.
若你想让他们知道 西克斯图斯不过就是一个...
If you wish them to see Sixtus as a man...
自私自利的男人
...who cares only for what benefits him,
就得让他们见识你的不同
...show them that you are different.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-神父 -吉罗拉
- Father...? - Girolamo.
吉罗拉莫-萨佛纳罗拉
Girolamo Savonarola.
想求助的话
If it's charity you're after,
就到圣马可修道院去吧
go to the convent of San Marco.
我是提莫提欧神父
I'm Father Timoteo.
这男孩的母亲费欧瑞塔-葛里尼 要我带他到这里来
The boy's mother, Fioretta Gorini said to bring him here.
让他们进来 来吧
Let them in. Come.
来吧
叫玛丽亚准备一点吃的过来
Fetch Maria and tell her to bring food
-还有干净的衣服 -是夫人 -我看看
- and clean clothes. - Let me see.
这孩子的母亲 为什么要你带他来这里
Why did the boy's mother tell you to bring him here?
夫人 这男孩叫做朱利奥
Madonna, this boy's name is Giulio.
他是朱利亚诺-美第奇的儿子
He is the son of Giuliano de' Medici.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听到了
I heard it.
而你无话可说
And you have nothing to say?
你不相信吗
Well? What, you don't believe it?
你不觉得他的出现很可疑吗
Well, you don't think it's strange he turns up now?
他的名字是朱利奥
His name is Giulio.
不知道这孩子是谁的杂种
The boy could be anybody's bastard.
有人想趁机利用我们的哀痛
A ruse to profit from our grief.
这是你弟的儿子
He is your brother's son.
你就这么深信不疑
And there's no doubt in your mind?
我知道他跟...
I know for a fact that he and this...
费欧瑞塔-葛里尼在一起过
...woman, Fioretta Gorini, were involved.
佛罗伦萨一半的女人...
Half the women of Florence were involved...
都跟朱利亚诺在一起过
...with Giuliano at one point or another.
来吧 皮耶罗 我们去找乔凡尼
Come, Piero. Let's go see where Giovanni is.
我妈只看见她想看见的事物
My mother sees what she wants to see.
无论那孩子是谁 他的际遇...
Whoever the boy is, he's clearly damaged...
都让他失去了纯真
...by whatever has happened to him.
就让他待个几天吧
Just let him stay for it for a day or two.
拜托 就算不是为了他 也为了你母亲
Please, if-if not for him, then for your mother.
好吧
Alright.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要传话给教宗
I want to send a message to the Pope.
是和平协议
An offer of peace?
得照我的方式来
On my terms.
(罗马 圣天使城♥堡♥)
你成功了
You were successful.
我只是帮我叔叔跑腿
I played the errand boy for my uncle.
我一定要拿下佛罗伦萨
I must have Florence.
西克斯图斯终究会恢复冷静的
Sixtus will see sense eventually.
"终究"
Eventually?
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand anything?
西克斯图斯的权力转瞬即逝
Sixtus' power is ephemeral.
他死后什么都无法给我
When he dies, he'll leave me nothing.
没有国土 没有军队 没有钱
No kingdom, no army, no money.
我一定要掌握真正的权力
I must have real power.
你还在做那个梦
You still have the dream?
每晚都是
Every night.
如鬼魅般没有脸的刺客 割开了我的喉咙
The assassin opens my throat, a ghost without a face.
我一天不死 美第奇家族绝不罢休
The Medici will not rest until I am dead.
直到他们家族全死光前 我也睡不着觉
And I cannot sleep until every one of them is buried.
(佛罗伦萨 圣马可修道院)
面包与一佛罗林 主与你同在
Bread and a florin. Go with God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
已经没了 夫人
There's no more, Madonna.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
-带我去见院长 -是
- Take me to the Prior. - Yes.
抱歉 我们会回来
I'm sorry. We'll be back.
美第奇夫人
Madonna Medici.
抱歉打扰了 院长
Sorry to disturb you, Prior.
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表