剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
你说过整理地籍
You said the catasto was an opportunity...
是听取沉默大众声音的大好机会
...for those without a voice to be heard...
他就是其中之一
His is one of these voices.
我是托玛索佩鲁奇 让我进去
Tommaso Peruzzi. Let me in.
我受令不得让任何人进入
I've orders not to let anyone in.
我是十人议会的成员
I'm one of the Ten.
我依罗伦佐美第奇之命监督整理地籍的过程
I'm supervising the catasto on the orders of Lorenzo de' Medici.
我得看一下市库的账户
I need to see the city's accounts.
让我进去
Let me in.
是谁要你看守这里的
Who told you to bar this chamber?
还好你回来了
Thank God you've returned.
我去接列奥纳多
To fetch Leonardo.
我一个小时内就得出发前往萨尔扎纳
I ride to Sarzana within the hour.
托玛索来找你
Tommaso's here to see you.
有急事
It's urgent.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo...
怎么了?托玛索
What is it, Tommaso?
柏纳迪一直在偷市库的钱
Bernardi's been stealing from the city.
你有什么证据
What evidence do you have?
嫁妆基金的账本被调包了
The books of the Dowry Fund have been altered.
上面记载着的出款都没有送到收款人手上
They show payments to men who have never received them.
基金已经快没钱了
The fund is almost empty.
柏纳迪下令要守卫阻止任何人进入地窖
Bernardi ordered the guard not to let anyone enter the vault.
这之中一定有什么误会
I mean, surely there must be some mistake.
-让我继续查下去 -不
- I'll investigate further. - No.
我回来后亲自处理
I'll deal with it personally on my return.
万一传出去也只会让大家恐慌
If this gets out people will just panic.
人们会妄下定论
They'll jump to conclusions.
等我回来再处理
It can wait until I return.
好吧
Very well.
谢谢你 托玛索
Thank you, Tommaso.
我一直在想
And I've been thinking.
我们好久没讨论让首长议会复会的事了
It's a long time since we talked about restoring the Priori.
确实
Yes, indeed.
等我回来
When I return.
我们该怎么办
What will we do?
我从萨尔扎纳回来后就有钱了
When I return from Sarzana I'll have the money.
我们再把钱放回地窖里
We'll put it in the vault.
托玛索没有证据
Tommaso has no proof.
只要钱还在 其他都不重要
If the money's there, nothing else matters.
罗伦佐今晚离开了佛罗伦萨
Lorenzo leaves Florence tonight.
攻城近在眼前
The attack is imminent.
尼可
Nico.
我要你帮我散布一个谣言
I want you to spread a rumor for me.
-你们想怎样 -你跟我们来
- You! What do you want? - Come with us!
你们要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
把美第奇的分类账本拿来
Bring me the ledgers for the Medici bank.
我要亲自看看
I need to see them in person.
你的人在城内散布瘟疫的谣言弄得人心惶惶
This boy of yours has been spreading a rumor of plague, causing panic.
有什么目的
To what end?
有什么目的
To-what-end?
把他们都吊死
Hang them both.
等等
Wait.
在屠夫的刀下时
At the very moment he faces the butcher's knife...
猪…竟然不再冒汗了
...the pig doesn't sweat anymore.
说吧
Tell me.
为什么 哥哥
Why is that, brother?
先生
Messer?
罗伦佐美第奇在城墙外
Lorenzo de' Medici is outside the city walls.
你会想听听看他有什么话要说的
You'll want to hear what he has to say...
弟弟
...brother.
就你一个人
You came alone?
我来讨回萨尔扎纳欠美第奇银行的
I came for the hundred thousand florins...
十万佛罗林
...that Sarzana owes the Medici bank.
对 当然了
Ah, yes, of course.
抱歉 但我想你是白跑一趟了
I'm sorry, but I think you've had a wasted journey.
你什么都不能做
You'll do nothing.
为何 因为你是和平大使罗伦佐
Why? Because you are Lorenzo the peace-maker.
那你也让我别无选择
And you leave me no choice.
停
Halt!
转
Turn!
转
Turn!
转
Turn!
你敢动这里的人一根寒毛 就是向教宗宣战
You spill blood here, and it will mean war with the Pope.
没错
Right!
点火
Light!
准备 发射
Ready, fire!
找掩护!
我早跟你说过了
I told you you should listen!
你的城墙被突破了
The city's walls are breached!
我军只要前进就能拿下城池
My army just has to walk in and it's ours!
你不还钱 我就毁了萨尔扎纳
If you don't pay, Sarzana will be destroyed!
你…
You...
你…
You...
你背叛了兄弟跟自己的城市 为了什么
You betray your brother and your city! For what? For what!?
背叛父亲跟兄弟的人是你
It was you who betrayed your father and your brother!
我是这个人的左右手
I am the right hand of this man...
伟大的罗伦佐 佛罗伦萨的主人
...Lorenzo the Magnificent. Ruler of Florence.
平民王子
Prince among men.
现在回答他
Now give him your answer!
你一毛都拿不到
You'll get nothing.
填充弹♥药♥
Freedom!
我还钱…
The money is yours...
和平大使
...peace-maker!
教宗不会介入此事
You should know that the Pope will not intervene.
因为我没动你的人一根寒毛
Because no blood was spilt here.
塔本身跟周围区域根本没人
The tower and its surrounds were all empty.
你的人散布了
Rumors of plague...
瘟疫的谣言
...spread by your boy.
我低估你了 哥哥
I misjudged you, brother.
你已经不是当初那个离开萨尔扎纳的你了
You are certainly not the same man that left Sarzana, are you?
你问父亲临终前有没有提到你
You asked if our father said anything before he died.
我现在想起来了
I recall it now.
然后呢
And?
他什么都没说
He said nothing.
钱都在这里了
The money's all there.
我们一起…
Together...
就把不可能变成了可能
...we turned the no into a yes.
这是美第奇的分类账本
This is the ledger for the Medici bank?
没错 托玛索先生
Yes, Messer Tommaso.
嫁妆基金呢
And the Dowry Fund?
托玛索 外面排队的人越来越多了
Tommaso, the line outside is growing.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
托玛索 如果有什么我能帮上忙的 请告诉我
Tommaso, if there is more I can do to help you, tell me.
不了
No.
这你帮不上忙
No, you cannot help me in this.
去吧
Go.
你还有事要做
There's work to be done.
各位 请将文件准备好
Everybody have your papers ready.
请大家放心 我们正在加紧作业
Rest assured we are moving as fast as we can.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo...
先生 我来帮您
Messer! Let me help you!
我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
我只是跌倒了
I fell, that's all.
爸爸
Papa!
-你没事吧 -我们成功了…
- Are you alright? - We did it.
我们成功了…
We did it.
柏纳迪把钱还给市库了
Bernardi's returning the money to the city.
所以我们没事了
So we're safe?
没事了
We're safe.
确保这些钱都回到账户里
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表