剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
With the roads to the sea blocked...
我们就买♥♥不到盐了
...there can be no trade in salt.
罗伦佐 我们别无选择 只能宣战
Lorenzo, we have no choice but to declare war.
不可以宣战
It cannot be allowed to happen!
夏天就快结束了
Summer is almost over.
没有盐 我们该怎么将食物 保存到明年春天
Without salt how will we preserve food to last until next spring?
-一定要夺回费拉拉 -没错
- We must take back Ferrara. - Absolutely!
你真的认为出兵就能解决
You really think that military action is the answer?
你愿意用自己儿子的命去换盐巴
You trade your sons' lives for salt?
没有盐 他们也会饿死
Without salt they will starve.
你想拯救的是我们的儿子
Is it our sons or your precious...
还是你重要的和平会议 罗伦佐
...peace conference you wish to save, Lorenzo?
佛罗伦萨必须专注在城市的需求上
Florence needs to look to its own needs.
还有其他方法能买♥♥到盐巴
There are other sources of salt.
沃尔泰拉的盐矿
The mines in Volterra.
但那贵多了
Which are far more costly.
在找出和平解决的方法前
The Medici will pay the difference...
美第奇家族会付差价
...for as long as it takes to find a peaceful solution.
我保证
You have my word.
这就当作…
Let this be a test...
是美第奇家族跟十人议会的挑战吧
...of the Medici and the Ten.
你从不收我送的画
You never took the paintings I offered you.
有些人喜欢精致的画作或诗歌♥
Some find pleasure in a fine painting or a piece of poetry.
我则喜欢锐利的鹅毛笔跟井井有条的书桌
I find mine in a sharp quill and a well-ordered desk.
我想我生来就是学者的料
I suppose I was born a clerk.
你从没提过你的过去
You know, you never talk about your past.
你的出身
Where you're from...
你想听柏纳迪家族的故事
You want Bernardi's story?
你一定问过别人了
You must have asked others.
这几年来…
A few.
是问过几个
Over the years.
但似乎也鲜为人知
Seems the story is a mystery.
不是每个人都有故事
Not all of us have a story.
我这人不足挂齿
I am a man of little consequence...
家乡更是不值一提
...from somewhere of even less consequence.
不
No.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我见过你落落大方地跟我母亲调情
I've seen the ease with which you flirt with my mother.
她是个很美的女人
She's a fine woman.
就连不足挂齿的男人都会为她魂牵梦萦
Even men of no consequence may dream.
我们有更重要的事要处理
We have more pressing matters.
无法取得盐巴这件事让人们不安
The salt embargo is causing unrest.
我可以用个人的名义请西克斯图斯帮忙
I could make a personal appeal to Sixtus.
就算你愿意写信
Even if you were...
他也不愿意看
...willing to write, he wouldn't listen.
除非你愿意双膝跪下
Not until you go down on your knees and beg...
为了吊死萨维亚提主教而求他原谅
...his forgiveness for the hanging of Bishop Salviati.
那我就不必写了
Well, I know I will not write.
(罗马)
你在这里
Here.
这给你
Take this.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo...
谢谢你愿意过来
Thank you for this.
我欠你太多了
I owe you much.
那是...
Well...
很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
现在需要你帮忙的人是我
Now I am the one that needs your help.
若所有人都遵行主的旨意
Imagine the world that we could build...
想像一下 我们能一起创造出怎样的世界
...if all men truly followed Christ's example.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我亲自来邀请你到佛罗伦萨
I came to ask you in person to come to Florence...
参加和平会议
...attend the peace conference.
你竟敢跟我提遵行主的旨意
How dare you speak to me about following Christ's example.
你心中满是怨恨
You only have hatred in your heart.
那你心中就没有吗
And there's none in yours?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
请求宽恕
I ask for forgiveness.
向你、也向全能的主
From you and from Almighty God.
为了你弟的死
For the death of your brother...
也为我所施加在你家人身上 所有的恶行
...and for all the evil that I have caused your family.
你也愿意忏悔吗
Will you do the same?
向主祈求宽恕
Ask for God's forgiveness?
你心中没有平静
How can you think to bring harmony...
又怎能为世人带来和谐
...to the world when you do not carry it in your own heart?
悔改吧 罗伦佐
Repent, Lorenzo.
只有主跟我知道
Only God and I will know.
你忏悔…
Do it...
我就阻止里亚里奥
and I will stop Riario.
想阻止他只有一个办法
There's only one way he can be stopped.
你要我下令杀掉自己的外甥
You'd have me murder my own nephew?
直到我族灭绝前他绝不会罢手
He will not rest until my family are dead.
所以你的话毫无意义
So your words are meaningless.
我永远都不会...
I will never...
不会后悔...
...never show any remorse...
替我弟报仇 绝对不会
...for avenging my brother's murder, never.
那我就永远不去佛罗伦萨
And I will never go to Florence.
我若过去 就等于是让教宗政♥权♥
To do so would be to surrender the authority...
屈服于美第奇家族
...of the Papacy to the Medici.
无所谓
Then it doesn't matter.
无论你要人完成多少壁画
It's not how many frescoes you commission.
你永远都只会因为
You'll only ever be remembered for...
里亚里奥在世时的残暴而被人记住
...the bloodshed and death Riario leaves in his wake.
(费拉拉)
罗伦佐怎能瞒过你 偷溜到罗马去见西克斯图斯
How could Lorenzo enter Rome and meet Sixtus without our knowledge?
波提切利
Botticelli.
但罗伦佐没能说服他
But Lorenzo failed to persuade him.
那是这一次
This time.
你控制了费拉拉
You've taken Ferrara...
断了盐巴交易 一切却依然太平
...cut off the salt and still there is no war.
还有什么办法
What else can be done?
我某些间谍可没让我失望
Not all my spies have failed me.
托玛索-佩鲁奇就躲在索里亚诺府邸
Tommaso Peruzzi is hiding at the Palazzo Soriano.
你会派人去抓他
You'll send men to seize him?
不
No.
夫人 请问有何贵干
Madonna, how may we help you?
我有急事
It's very urgent.
我得跟托玛索-佩鲁奇谈谈
I must speak with Tommaso Peruzzi.
你丈夫才派人到这里来找他
Your husband's men searched the house for him.
我没时间玩游戏 索里亚诺先生
I have no time for games, Messer Soriano.
我是来警告你的
I'm here to warn you.
我丈夫即将下令
My husband is about to order you...
将你跟所有佛罗伦萨人逐出城外
...and all Florentine families expelled from the city.
那是个陷阱
It's a trap.
一旦你们出城 他就会杀了你们
Once you're out of the city, he'll have you killed.
为什么里亚里奥的妻子要来警告我们
Why would Riario's wife warn us?
因为在嫁给里亚里奥前 我是史佛萨家的人
Because before I was Riario's wife, I was a Sforza.
我以家族之名发誓
I swear on my family's honor I'm here...
必会保护无辜之人
...to prevent innocent lives being lost.
不行
No...
佩鲁奇先生
Messer Peruzzi...
史佛萨夫人
Madonna Sforza...
完成了
It's done.
现在忠心的托玛索就会传话给罗伦佐
Now the loyal Tommaso will send word to Lorenzo.
柏纳迪先生
Messer Bernardi?
有何贵干
What do you want?
我听说你收集消息 先生
The word is you collect news, Messer.
你可能会对某些事有兴趣
I've some that might be of interest to you.
我很怀疑
I very much doubt that.
说吧
Speak.
吉罗拉莫-萨佛纳罗拉神父已被选为
Father Girolamo Savonarola has been elected...
圣马可修道院新任的院长
...the new Prior of the San Marco convent.
现在我有兴趣了
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表