剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
You see this, it goes where it must, and balance the accounts.
是的
Yes.
你
You?
是谁看过那些账本了
Who asked to see those?
-关上门吧 -没问题
- You can close the door. - Of course.
别让任何人来打扰我
Make sure I am not disturbed.
我说…
I said...
我们必须谈谈
We need to talk.
我尊敬他
I looked up to him.
我把他当朋友
As a friend.
美第奇家族已腐♥败♥
The Medici are corrupt.
不只是在罗马
And not only in Rome.
他们一直都在偷市库的钱
They have been stealing from this city.
这是他自己的人♥民♥
His own people.
现在我该怎么做
Now what should I do?
"知道该怎么做
"So whoever knows the right thing to do...
却不去做的人 那是他的罪"
...and fails to do it, for him it is sin."
你是个好人 托玛索
You're a good man, Tommaso.
尽管艰难 你知道自己该怎么做
However hard it is, you know what you must do.
谢谢你 院长
Thank you, Prior.
他把造假的页数撕走了
He tore out the incriminating pages.
托玛索手上握有我们挪用公♥款♥
Tommaso has proof that we took money from the city...
跟掩盖的证据
and that we covered it up.
我去找他
I'll go to him.
我去向他解释我们是有正当理由才挪用公♥款♥的
I'll explain that we took the money for good reason...
不行 你那算是认罪
You cannot. It would admit your guilt.
换我去向他解释
Now I'll go to him instead and I will explain.
但我怕托玛索无法沟通
But my fear is Tommaso will not listen to reason.
他一定能了解的
He must.
万一不能呢
And if he doesn't?
先生 先生 -晚上好 安娜
- Messer, Messer... - Good evening, Anna.
-祝福你 -小心点
Bless you. Stay safe.
愿主保佑你 托玛索先生
God bless you, Messer. Bless you.
你让我失望了 托玛索
You disappoint me, Tommaso.
柏纳迪 你在这里做什么
Bernardi, what are you doing here?
我来拿回美第奇家族的东西
I came for what belongs to the Medici.
罗伦佐背弃了他自己曾拥护的事物
Lorenzo has betrayed everything that he once stood for.
我约了艾丁海利
I've summoned Ardinghelli.
接着我就会告诉议会 罗伦佐做了些什么
And then I will tell the city what Lorenzo has done.
但你还没那么做
You haven't done it yet.
你想想为什么
Ask yourself why.
会不会是你的智慧凌驾了你的怒火
Could it be that you are wiser than your anger?
这是你父亲吧
Your father, isn't it?
他是个正直的人
He was an honest man.
你看什么看
Who's that you're looking at?
你弱到不行
You're piss weak.
听到了吗
You hear me?
至少古多还有胆行动
At least Guido had the courage to act...
所以我看得起他
...and he earned all my respect for that.
我就爱他那样 我恨你 我…
I love him for that! And I hate you! I...
身为人子…
You know, a son...
你可以避免犯下父亲所犯过的错 托玛索
...can choose not to make the same mistakes as his father, Tommaso.
正直等于弱小
Honesty is a weakness of character.
你的对手是谁
Who's your opponent?
我跟自己下棋 练习谋略
I'm playing myself to practice strategy.
有一天我会在这座城中占有一席之地
One day, I will have a place in the city.
无论你喜不喜欢
Whether you want me to or not.
你当然会了
Yes, of course you will.
我也会教你
And I'll teach you.
不必了 我跟托玛索学就好
There's no need. I'll study with Tommaso.
卡洛传话来了
I have word from Carlo.
依诺增爵八世答应还钱
Innocent has agreed to pay the money owed to us...
只有一个条件
...on the condition that...
佛罗伦萨绝不再干预萨尔扎纳的事
...Florence forswears any further intervention of Sarzana.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo.
怎么了
What is it?
银行又能顺利运行了 就跟你保证过的一样
The bank is stable again. It's exactly as you said.
我们可以展望未来了
We can look to the future.
黑夜已过去
The darkness is behind us now.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo?
怎么了
What is it?
出事了
There has been an accident.
吉罗拉莫神父
Father Girolamo.
托玛索-佩鲁奇死了
Tommaso Peruzzi is dead.
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表