剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
我想怎样对你都可以
I can do whatever I want to you!
罗伦佐为何放任他们遇害
Why did Lorenzo let them die?
他不是我认识的那个人了
He's not the man I thought he was.
他变了
He's changed.
我不知道自己还能不能击败他
I don't know if I can defeat him.
你可以阻止他们
You could have stopped it.
你早知道 却无所作为
You knew, and did nothing!
-我救了你的命 -却让其他人送命
- I saved you. - And let others die!
还有那些孩子
Children among them.
那是唯一的办法
It was the only solution.
是他要你这么做的
Did he tell you that?
我宁愿你让我去死 也不想成为这件事的共犯
I would rather that you let me die than be any part of this.
我必须这么做 否则会牺牲更多人
I had to do this or more would die.
卡洛来信
It's a message from Carlo.
教宗因为这场屠♥杀♥而深感悲痛
The massacre deeply grieves the Pope.
他谴责里亚里奥
He has condemned Riario, he accepts...
并答应参加和平会议
...your invitation to a peace conference.
失陪了
Excuse me.
有个条件
There is one proviso:
会议不能在佛罗伦萨举办 得在一个中立地
it's not to be held in Florence, but in neutral territory.
巴尼奥洛 他已昭告世人
In Bagnolo. He has made this public.
那我们就不能拒绝了
Then we cannot deny him.
而和平将被视为是他的功劳
And the peace will be seen to be his.
你做了该做的事
You did what you had to do.
那我接下来该怎么做
Where do I go from here?
似乎就是前往巴尼奥洛了
To Bagnolo, it seems.
不 不
No, no...
剑…朱利奥
The sword! The sword! Giulio!
朱利奥 朱利奥
Giulio! Giulio!
-奶奶 -不
- Grandmother! - No!
朱利奥在哪儿
Where is Giulio?!
我不能让憾事重演
I cannot let it happen again.
不可以
No!
不…
No!
露克蕾琪亚夫人
Madonna Lucrezia! Madonna!
不可以
-不 -夫人 请回屋里
- No, no! - Madonna, go back inside!
不 走开 我得找到我儿子
No! Leave me! I must find my son!
不 走开 我得找到我儿子
No, leave me! I must find my son.
朱利奥
Giulio!
朱利奥
Giulio!
朱利奥
Giulio!
等等我 等等…
Wait for me, wait, wait...
露克蕾琪亚
Lucrezia!
你到哪去了
Where were you?
怎么会这样
How did it happen?
我们在街上发现她
We found her on the street.
她神智不清了
She was delirious.
她当时正在找你
Looking for you.
(巴尼奥洛 1484年8月7日)
教宗
Holy Father...
你竟傲慢到…
You have the arrogance...
敢直接站在基♥督♥的代表面前
...to put yourself before the Vicar of Christ?
教宗
Holy Father...
我希望会议开始前能跟你和解
...I wish to start this meeting with a gesture of reconciliation.
这是我个人的希望
A personal one.
因为这个和平对我至关重要
For nothing is as important to me as this peace.
我想请你
I would ask you...
跟全能的主宽恕我
...and Almighty God to forgive me...
吊死了萨维亚提主教
...for the hanging of Bishop Salviati.
你接受我的道歉
You accept this gesture...
谈成协定就是我的功劳
...and the treaty will be seen as mine.
你不是真心忏悔
You are not truly repentant.
想想你不朽的灵魂
Think of your immortal soul.
你拒绝接受...功劳还是我的
You refuse... and it'll also be mine.
教宗原谅你了 罗伦佐
The Pope forgives you, Lorenzo.
希望主也能原谅你
May God forgive you also.
祂…能看透每个人的心
He who looks into everyone's heart.
乔凡尼 怎么了
Giovanni, what's wrong?
父亲说我得离开
Father says I have to go away.
到罗马教廷去
To the Curia, in Rome.
-为什么 -去当神父
- Why? - To be a priest.
我想画画
I want to paint!
我连一个认识的人都没有
I won't know anyone.
我很害怕 朱利奥
I'm scared, Giulio.
你在忙吗
I'm disturbing you?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
露克蕾琪亚管账的方式
About the way Lucrezia kept the accounts.
我母亲的…
My mother's...
拉丁诗
...Latin poets...
拉丁哲学
...philosophy...
跟圣人的生活之道
...lives of the saints.
她不停地推荐我看这些书
She recommended them to me, on after another.
书都还在 但她却离开了
They're all still here and she's gone.
我根本也不在她身边
And I wasn't even here.
你母亲最希望的…
All your mother wanted...
就是你能完成自己的理想
...more than anything in the world was for you to achieve your dream.
我撑不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
你可以的
Yes you can.
但你不必继续苦撑
But you don't have to.
我保证你至少不会再孤独了
Not alone anyway. I promise.
乔凡尼
Giovanni?
卡洛会陪你去罗马
Carlo is going to accompany you to Rome.
我会帮你安顿下来
I'll see you're settled in.
我们很快就会去找你了
We will come and visit you very soon.
听着 乔凡尼
Now, listen, Giovanni.
若你在教廷待上一年后
If after a year at the Curia, you...
还是想学绘画
you still want to study painting...
那我也会支持你
...you have my blessing.
叔叔
Uncle?
想请你让我陪乔凡尼去教廷
I would like permission to go with Giovanni. To the Curia.
你去做什么 你想成为神父吗
To do what, be a priest?
也陪着我的表弟
And to be with my cousin.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo!
教宗过世了
The Pope is dead.
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表