剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
Was it your hand that did it?
不 你没那个勇气
No, you don't have the courage.
你只出一张嘴
You just gave the order.
如果有别的选择…
If there is a choice...
那你倒是告诉我该怎么做
...then you tell me what it is.
你说啊
Tell me what it is.
我们没时间讨论这个
We don't have time for this.
巴斯提亚诺
Bastiano?
谢谢你愿意见我
Thank you for agreeing to meet me.
在你被放逐后 我就没想过能再见到你
After your exile I did not expect to see you again.
我还有议会的事要忙
I have council business to attend to.
那我就直说了
I'll not waste your time.
据说萨佛纳罗拉在费拉拉的宿敌
There are rumors Savonarola has...
要取他性命
...enemies in Ferrara who want him dead.
我哥会不计一切代价
My brother will do everything he can...
保护他
...to protect him.
但万一他失败了
But should he fail...
他想确保我们在十人议会上
...he wishes to know that Florence and the Medici can count...
一样会站在佛罗伦萨跟美第奇那边
...on our support within the Ten.
你很有影响力
You have great influence.
你要我心系美第奇家族
You ask me to think of the Medici...
但你自己却反抗家族 跟古列尔莫-帕齐私奔
...and yet you divide them to run off with Guglielmo Pazzi...
帕齐家的人还害死了你哥
...one of the family that took your brother's life.
你一定曾后悔过自己没有嫁给我
There must be times when you regret not marrying me.
从来没有
Never.
跟随自己的心是我做过最棒的一件事
The best thing I ever did was follow my heart.
希望你也能跟我一样 巴斯提亚诺
I ask you to do the same, Bastiano.
你爱着这个城市
You love this city...
时机到来时
When the time comes...
好好运用你的影响力 别让这城市自我毁灭
...use your influence to see she does not tear herself apart.
我会支持罗伦佐…
I will support Lorenzo.
但萨佛纳罗拉必须消失
But only when Savonarola is silenced.
各位
Gentlemen...
萨佛纳罗拉的行程相当固定
Savonarola follows a routine that never varies.
他每天早上都会跟昆提诺神父一起离开修道院
Every morning he leaves the convent with father Quintin.
跟圣马可外的乞丐打过招呼后
After greeting the beggar outside San Marco...
萨佛纳罗拉会戴上兜帽 朝着孤儿院出发
...Savonarola will put his hood on and walk down toward the orphanage.
拜访过儿童后
And after they have visited the children...
他会一如往常地在街上散步
...he'll take his usual morning walk down this street...
那就是你们出击的时机
Here is where you must strike.
明白了
Understood.
绝对不能错失机会
It must happen.
不能让他活着去布道
He cannot live to preach that sermon.
(周六)
皮耶罗自己一个人回来了
Piero returned alone.
你们吵架了
You argued?
他太软弱了
He's weak.
是吗
Is he?
在你决定铲除萨佛纳罗拉时
Who else had the courage to stand up to you...
谁像他一样勇敢地反抗你
...when you called for Savonarola's murder?
这件事你也不同意
Do you disagree, too?
这是克拉丽丝的
This was Clarice's?
她知道的话会怎么想
What would she think of what you're going to do?
无论我说什么 她都会去做
She would have done whatever I asked her.
我问的不是她会怎么做
I didn't ask what she'd have done...
我是问她会怎么想
...I asked what she'd have thought.
够了
That's enough.
皮耶罗
Piero?
是天之骄子啊
Ah, the chosen one.
你是来祈祷的吗
Have you come to pray?
看来你得选一个了
There seems to be a choice of subject here.
不只是主 还加上我父亲
Not only God, but my father.
至少是年轻时的他
Or at least, his younger self.
你自己挑吧
Take your pick.
我们不能和解吗 皮耶罗
Can't we make peace, Piero?
我是个神职人员
I'm a priest.
我对其他的事没兴趣
I have no ambition to be anything else.
在这个家我从没怨过你取代了我的位置
I never resented you for taking my place in this house.
你甚至也得到了我父亲的关爱
Only in my father's affection.
但那种东西我才不要
But you're welcome to it.
这个你如此景仰的男人
The man you revere so...
下令要铲除萨佛纳罗拉
...has commanded Savonarola be killed.
没办法跟他讲道理吗
Can't he be reasoned with?
没办法
No.
但我会阻止他
But I'll stop him.
你要怎么做
How?
美第奇夫人
Madonna Medici...
你怎么大驾光临了
To what do I owe this honor?
废话少说 这对我不管用
Save your breath. It won't work with me.
明白
I see.
有何贵干
Why are you here?
我想了解你
To understand you.
若不是你在旁谏言
I don't believe my brother would be set on the path he is...
我不相信我哥会走到今天这一步
...if it weren't for your advice.
那些都是他自己的决定
The decisions have all been his.
但我相信那些都是正确的选择
But I believe they were the correct ones.
这对你而言只是场游戏吧
This is a game to you. Isn't it?
不是赢就是输
You win or you lose.
没有别的选择
There is nothing else.
没有同情心、也没有道德
No compassion, no morality?
皮耶罗将是个很棒的领袖
Piero will make a good leader.
别担心 我会好好辅佐他的
Rest assured, I will advise him well.
我没注意到你来了
I didn't see you come in.
你正在专心嘛 那也很合理
Well, you were lost in your work, as it should be.
我可以看看吗
May I?
我还没完成
It's not finished.
这真美 米开朗基罗
It's beautiful, Michelangelo.
真美
As it is.
我没有用弓钻
I didn't use a bow-drill.
与其打磨抛光 我会保留凿子的...
Rather than smooth it over, I'll leave the marks...
刻痕
...of the chisel.
我的灵感来自于法翁的断齿
The faun's broken tooth gave me the idea.
文明与野蛮
Civilization and savagery.
不
No.
这是更加个人的层面
No, it's more personal than that.
这是我们内心的挣扎
It's the fight within us.
(周日)
看来你带了不少人来 古斯卡地先生
I see you've brought your soldiers, Messer Guiscardi.
人数是不多 但他们都很值得信赖
They may not be many, but they can be trusted.
若人♥民♥反抗…
If the people resist...
你自己看着办
You do whatever is necessary.
萨佛纳罗拉死亡的消息在一个小时内就会传遍全城
Word of Savonarola's death will reach them within the hour.
我们会带你们去埋伏的地点
We'll show you where your men will be best placed.
他们来了
Here they come.
我得到的指示是他在抵达这里前就会消失的
I was told he'd be killed before he could come here to preach.
你在这里待命 等候进一步指示
Take position here and wait for instructions.
这里…
Here, here...
我们失去了很多事物
We've lost a lot.
对吧
Haven't we?
怎么了 柏纳迪先生
What news, Messer Bernardi?
萨佛纳罗拉已经抵达凉廊了
Savonarola is already at the Loggia.
那我们也错失消灭他的机会了
Then it's too late to kill him...
有人去警告他了
Someone warned him.
玛德莲娜 你先出去
Maddalena, leave us.
快点
Now, come on.
没事 别怕 照父亲的话去做
It's alright. Don't be scared. Do as father says.
所以你为了萨佛纳罗拉背叛我
So you betrayed me to Savonarola?
有些罪恶无法被赦免 无论背后的立意有多良善
Some evils can't be justified, no matter what good they do.
你不配做我儿子
You're no son of mine.
如果是真的就好了
If only that were true...
你永远不会成为佛罗伦萨的领袖
You will never ever rule Florence!
你无能 你太软弱了
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表