剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
...is just one way of doing that...
但我们的孩子、银行
But our children, the bank...
与佛罗伦萨
...Florence...
都得由你来守护了
It will be safe under your stewardship.
我心已碎
My heart is in pieces.
我爱你
I love you.
我很爱你
I love you very much.
我伤害了你这么多次…
For all the times that I hurt you.
里欧尼先生
Mastro Leoni...
-能让我们私下谈谈吗 -没问题 先生
- ...a moment please. - Of course, Messer.
这是卡洛的信 来自罗马
It's from Carlo, from Rome.
教宗不接受任何条件
The Pope has no terms.
他直接拒绝…
He refuses outright...
让我儿子当上枢机主教
...to make my son a cardinal.
每个人都有条件
Everybody has terms.
圣奥古斯丁
Saint Augustine?
这是某个人给我的
I was given it by a man...
他明白佛罗伦萨失去了托玛索这个好人
...who understands what Florence lost in Tommaso Peruzzi.
萨佛纳罗拉
Savonarola?
他为什么跟你攀谈
What cause had he to speak to you?
我在替托玛索祷告
I was praying for Tommaso.
而我…
And...
我明白他的死对你打击很大
I understand that his death has caused you great pain.
但你得小心你寻求安慰的对象
But you must be very careful where you take comfort...
皮耶罗
...Piero.
我以前不懂人为什么要这么残忍♥地修剪玫瑰
I used to wonder why the roses were cut back so brutally...
在它们这么努力地开花过后
...after they'd struggled to yield their bloom.
但我很快就明白 这样一来它们才会成长
But I soon realized it was so that they would grow.
才会准备好迎接未来的苦难
So they'd be ready for the struggles ahead.
你很快就得领导这个家族了 皮耶罗
You will lead this family, but sooner than you thought, Piero.
你父亲病得很重
Your father's very ill.
里欧尼先生说他伤得不重
Mastro Leoni said his wounds were not serious.
我知道
I know.
他跟爷爷生了一样的病
He has his father's illness.
他来日不多
He is not long for this world.
但你…
But you...
你是这伟大家族中的一员
you're one in line of very very very great men.
你会走出自己的路
And you'll carve your own path.
成为一个正直的好人
A very good and honest path.
你的信徒攻击了我家
Your followers attacked my home.
我传道时听众那么多
Many people attend my sermons.
难道他们的个人行为 都该由我来负责
Am I responsible for all their actions?
但院长 你也没有谴责他们
But Prior, you haven't condemned them.
一旦成为家族领导人
When I'm head of my family, there'll...
我绝不允许佛罗伦萨中有暴♥力♥事件
...be no place for violence in Florence.
成为家族领导人?
When you are head of your family?
我该为你父亲祈祷吗
Should I pray for good health for your father?
让你那些激进的信众冷静下来
Calm the more passionate members of your congregation.
传闻有人目睹了...
There are rumors that someone witnessed...
托玛索的死
...Tommaso's murder.
但被美第奇家族收买♥♥了
The Medici bought them off.
我就知道你在这里
I thought I might find you here.
你在府邸遇袭时受伤了
So you were hurt in the attack on the palazzo?
桑卓 曾有段时间
There was a time, Sandro...
你会第一个出现在我身边
...you'd be the first at my side.
没错 那时我还能自豪地 跟你称兄道弟
Yes, it was when I was proud to call you a friend.
现在呢
And now?
现在…
Now...
我很羞愧
I am ashamed.
所以你才离间我跟我儿子
So you turn my son against me?
这个…
This...
跟这个…
...and this...
都是萨佛纳罗拉做的好事
This is the work of Savonarola.
他的人想杀了我与我的家人
His people tried to kill me and my family.
那些人就跟你一样
People like you.
院长
夫人
Madonna.
好久不见了
It's been too long...
我记得在这里帮忙 曾经能够带给你安慰
...as I recall you used to find some solace in helping here.
这里已经变了 神父
It's not the place it used to be, Father.
人们相信你是主的代言人
The people believe you speak for God.
祂是透过我来传话
He speaks through me.
这不太一样
There's a difference.
他们无法分辨其中差别
There's a difference that they don't understand.
你怎么说 他们就怎么做
Wherever you lead, they follow.
就像你夫唱妇随一样
As you have gone where your husband led you.
别自欺欺人了 你根本不了解...
Don't fool yourself that you have any understanding...
我与我丈夫
...of either myself or my husband.
你对我也是未审先判
But you judge me without giving me a fair hearing.
我明天会举♥行♥忏悔礼
I will give a penitential service tomorrow.
你也来吧 我们很欢迎你
Come... You're welcome.
离我跟我家人远一点 神父
Stay away from my family, Father.
我在飞耶
I'm flying!
爸爸 你看
Look, daddy!
我在飞耶
I'm flying!
她跟你一样 就是闲不下来
She always has to keep busy, just like you.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo?
克拉丽丝
Clarice...
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
你就直说吧 卡洛
You can speak, Carlo.
依诺增爵八世同意了
Innocent agreed.
乔凡尼将会成为枢机主教
Giovanni will be a cardinal.
但怎么会…怎么会
But how... how?
他为什么改变心意
Why the change of mind?
你用什么跟他交换
What did you offer him in return?
玛德莲娜
Maddalena...
什么…我们女儿
What? Our-our daughter?
她…她跟这件事有什么关系
What has she got to do with this?
卡洛
Carlo!
依诺增爵八世同意了…
Innocent agreed that...
在她成年前 法兰切斯切多...
...she will be Franceschetto's ward...
都是她的监护人
...until she comes of age.
成年前
Comes of age?
她要嫁给他
To marry?
已经谈好了
It's been agreed.
我必须这么做 克拉丽丝
I needed to do this, Clarice.
你瞒着我
Behind my back?
卡洛 请让我们私下谈谈
Carlo, leave us, please.
-克拉丽丝 我很… -你走
- Clarice, I'm so... - Go!
你把我们的女儿卖♥♥给那个愚蠢的醉鬼
You sold our child to that drunken fool?
你怎么做得出这种事
How do you do that?
你看着她
Look at her.
你看着她
Look at her.
你看看自己的女儿
Look at your child!
这是为了这个家
It was for this family.
这是个怎么样的家
But a family built on what?
充满了谎言
Lies?!
腐♥败♥ 除此之外呢 罗伦佐 还有什么
Corruption!? What else, Lorenzo, what!?
我几乎都要原谅你了
Because I could-I could almost...
但我们都很清楚 这不是你那么做的理由
...forgive that, but we both know that's now why you did it.
为了家人?
For your family...
你把你自己的女儿给卖♥♥了
you traded your daughter...
为了你那让佛罗伦萨...
for your dream of having Florence...
成为欧洲中心的野心
...at the very heart of Europe.
为了名留青史
For your legacy.
市民都很愤怒
The city's outraged.
罗伦佐无凭无据
Lorenzo arrests people for the attack on...
就以攻击府邸为借口乱抓人
...the Medici palazzo without any proof.
人♥民♥是该感到愤怒
The people are right to be outraged.
他们只是抒发自己的怒意 没人可以怪罪他们
Nobody could blame them for expressing that anger.
我找到托玛索佩鲁奇遇害时的目击者了
I found the witness to the murder of Tommaso Peruzzi.
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表