剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
When I was sixteen I was eager to learn about the city.
皮耶罗可以自己决定
It's Piero's decision.
我想加入
I would like to.
很好
Very well.
马太福音第三章
Matthew, Chapter three.
"在旷野有人声喊着"
"The voice of one calling in the wilderness."
你记得主的教诲 但却在罗马取代了祂的位置
You remember the word of God, but chose to act in his place in Rome.
若里亚里奥的候选人赢了
If Riario's candidate would have won...
佛罗伦萨就永远不会平静
...Florence would never have found peace.
是真的吗
Is it true?
艾丁海利想拉拢你
Ardinghelli is courting you?
所以你是为此而来
So that's why you're here?
来确保我不会与你为敌
To see I'll not act against you?
我告诉他
I told him...
我对政♥治♥没有兴趣
...I have no interest in politics.
萨佛纳罗拉呢
Savonarola?
他不会支持艾丁海利
He won't side with Ardinghelli.
他是很有意见
And he's got very strong feelings, but...
但他是个神父 他不会涉入政♥治♥
...he's a priest. He won't be drawn into politics.
但地籍的事…
But the catasto...
我们还没脱身
We aren't out of danger.
对 但我们会没事的
Yes, but we will be.
我们不会有事的
We will be.
我们会想办法把钱还给市库
And we'll find a way to repay the city.
度过这次难关…
Fixing this...
我保证这是最后一次
...it will be the last thing, I promise.
我们就可以好好过生活了
We can live now.
我邀了桑卓来家里吃晚餐
I asked Sandro to come dine with us.
就跟以前一样
Just like the old days.
在你的曾祖父还是首长议会的成员时
The catasto was established
本市就建立了地籍制度
when your great-grandfather was in the Priori.
每个市民都会申报...
Here, each citizen makes a declaration...
他们的财产与收入
...of their property and income.
而我们的职责就是检查他们的分类账本
It's our job to make sure that their ledgers are in order...
确保他们有乖乖缴税
...and that they are paying the taxes that are due.
依法他们必须列出所有收入
By law, they must make a full accounting...
否则就会受罚
...of all income or face penalties.
你真了解这个城市
You know so much about the city.
这些都是我爸教我的
My father taught me.
罗伦佐是个大忙人 皮耶罗
Lorenzo's a very busy man, Piero.
跟我不同 也许他还没发现你的优点
Maybe he doesn't yet see what I see in you.
你不需要成为他
You don't have to be him.
自己做选择
Make your own choices...
找到自己的路
Find your own way.
托玛索
Tommaso...
艾丁海利先生
Messer Ardinghelli...
看来美第奇家族在佛罗伦萨真是无所不在
I see the Medici have a hand everywhere in Florence.
皮耶罗想多认识这座城市
Piero wishes to learn about his city.
美第奇家族的人跟你我一样 都是这座城市的市民
The Medici are citizens, just like your family and mine.
不是吗
Aren't they?
他在这里也是天经地义的事
He has every right to be here.
我查过账户了
I've searched the accounts.
除了教宗的欠款外 其他债务...
Not the Pope's money, none of these debts...
都不够我们还欠市库的钱
...are large enough to repay the city.
还有一笔欠款
There is one debt.
萨尔扎纳
Sarzana.
不 不能把那笔要回来
No, it can't be recalled.
那是新教宗的家乡
Our new Pope is from the region.
他也庇护着那座城市
The city's under his protection.
我还以为身为当地人的你 应该很清楚这一点呢
Being from there, I thought you'd be aware of that.
我想办法挖出了一些你的过去 布鲁诺
You see, I did manage to find something out about you, Bruno.
但查到萨尔扎纳
Of course, the trail stops...
就没下文了 似乎没人认识布鲁诺柏纳迪
...at the Sarzana gates. No one seems to recall a Bruno Bernardi.
那是一段我不愿回想起的过去
It's not a part of my life I wish to recall either.
更别提再回去了
Let alone revisit.
我没别的选择
I see no other choice.
我得联络我弟
I must call on my brother.
他在当地有影响力吗
Does he have influence there?
他是正义旗手
He's Gonfaloniere.
古多-巴提斯塔
Guido Battista?
布鲁诺-巴提斯塔
Bruno Battista.
是
Yes.
你能说服他还钱吗
Do you think you can persuade him to pay the money back?
我可以问问看
I can ask.
他大概会拒绝
Chances are he will say no.
那我们就得让他改变心意了
Well, we've got to find a way to turn that no into a yes.
罗赛里的账户都处理好了
We're done with the Roselli accounts.
接着开始检查这些吧 快 没时间浪费了
Let's start on these next. Come on, there's no time to lose.
美第奇夫人
Madonna Medici...
这些是美第奇的账户
There. The Medici accounts.
皮耶罗从小...
Since he was a child...
就跟人格格不入
...Piero has always struggled to find his place in the world.
这些也…
...these too...
看来他在这里很开心
He seems at home here.
父亲越成功 儿子就越难成功
The more successful the father, the harder it is for the son.
我也明白的
I felt it, too.
看他这么开心真好
Well, it's good to see him happy.
谢谢你 托玛索
Thank you, Tommaso.
请在我们联络你们后 再拿出所有的账本
重回主的怀抱很简单
The way back to God is simple!
但并不轻松
But that does not mean it is easy!
我们的罪孽就像保护罩
Our sins are like a comforting blanket.
也许对你而言…
Perhaps for you...
喝酒跟赌博…能麻木你的痛苦
...drinking and gambling dulls your pain.
也许你为了家族利益
Perhaps you cheat your customers...
欺骗了顾客
...for the benefit of your family.
也许你对自己说只要不被发现 一切都不成问题
Perhaps you tell yourself it doesn't matter because they won't realize.
这是相当困难的
It's hard to turn our backs...
要去拒绝那些让自己的生活好过一点的事物
...on the things that make our own lives bearable.
但更困难的是缺少了神的爱而独活
But it's harder still to live without God's love.
愿主的平静与你们同在
May his peace be with you.
以圣父
In the name of the Father...
圣子及圣灵之名
...and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
阿门
Amen.
神父
Father?
-失陪 -谢谢 院长 -夫人
- Excuse me. - Madonna.
真开心能在这里看到你
I'm so glad to see you here.
我的话让你不舒服了吗
My words struck a nerve?
不 你说得很好
No, you speak well.
我听说你也鼓励人们反对新教宗
I hear you also preach against the new Pope.
你知道罗伦佐在罗马所犯的错
You know what Lorenzo did in Rome was wrong.
他不是自己一个人完成的
What he did, he did not do alone.
那是你的选择吗
Was that your choice?
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
但你的灵魂属于你自己
But your soul is your own.
我们合作…或许还能将他导回主的道路
Together we might bring him back to God.
每个人都得自己想办法
We each must find our own way.
每年这个时节都是这样
It's the same this time every year.
很容易迷路的
A man could lose himself in it.
(萨尔扎纳)
去年造访我们的是瘟疫
Last year we were visited by the plague...
今年…
...this year...
造访我们的…
...we are visited by...
是罗伦佐美第奇的小信使
...Lorenzo de' Medici's messenger boy?
你看起来不太一样了
You hold yourself differently.
佛罗伦萨一定让你坚强了不少
Florence must have put some iron in your soul.
我还以为你一定没胆回来
I didn't think you'd have the guts to return.
我都忘了你跟父亲有多像
I forgot how much you take after our father.
我们俩都是父亲的儿子
What he did, he did to us both...
而我跟你的差别…
The difference between you and I
是我能向他学习
is that I learned from him.
你背叛了他 -背叛?
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表