剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
美第奇家族
第三季 第4集
(佛罗伦萨 七年后)
玛德莲娜
Maddalena?
爸爸
Papa?
你怎么不睡觉
You should be asleep.
这些是什么
What are these?
这些是…布料
Well, they're fabric.
布料是英国制的
Fabric is English.
编织者是荷兰人 但图样…
The weavers are Flemish, but...
是佛罗伦萨人完成的
...the pattern, the pattern was made by a Florentine.
很美吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
整个基♥督♥教世界都在上头了
It's all of Christendom.
从西班牙
Spain...
一直到奥图曼哈里发的边际
...all the way to the edge of the Turkish Caliphate.
这花了好几年...
They took years and years...
才完成
...to prepare.
在这过程中 这么精致的…
And all that time, a piece as delicate...
针织工艺…
...as this needlework...
一直都没有改变
...has held.
中心是佛罗伦萨
Florence is the center?
那站在佛罗伦萨中心的是谁
And who is at the center of Florence?
你呀
You are.
是真的
It's true.
你就是你♥爸♥世界的中心
You are the center of your father's world.
但这些是做什么的
But what are these for?
这些是礼物
They're gifts.
给这些领地主人的礼物
For the rulers of all of these lands.
你看
See...
再过一个月 他们的使者都会抵达佛罗伦萨
...in a month's time, their envoys are going to arrive in Florence...
接着我会说服他们...
...and I'm going to convince them...
签下一则协定
...to sign a treaty...
以延续我们享受了好几年的和平
...that will guarantee the peace that we've had for years.
那万一这些使者
Yes, and what if the...
因为你没有邀请教宗
...envoys of these states do not come, because...
而不出席呢
...you have not invited the Pope?
他们早就同意了
Well, they've already agreed.
因为他们知道这是爸爸的和平
Because they know it's papa's peace.
没错
Yes they do.
(费拉拉 距佛罗伦萨161公里)
公爵一周内就会回到费拉拉了
The Duke will be back in Ferrara within a week.
我也请他一回来就接见你
I've asked he meet you as soon as he returns.
他会出席和平会议吗
But he will agree to attend a peace conference?
当然了 我能保证
Yes. I'm sure of it.
你见到公爵后就会回家了吗
And when you've seen the Duke, will you go back home...
托玛索先生
...Messer Tommaso?
别担心 小姐
Don't worry, my lady.
我心永远属于你
My heart is always yours.
我想也是 先生
I should think so, my lord.
待在这里
Stay here.
怎么了
What's going on?
有人入侵了
The city walls are breached.
是谁
By whose men?
吉罗拉莫-里亚里奥的人
They bear the arms of Girolamo Riario.
这座城市是你的了 先生
The city is yours, my lord.
别让其他奖赏逃走了
Don't let the other prize escape:
把托玛索-佩鲁奇带来见我
Bring me Tommaso Peruzzi.
我们知道佩鲁奇在等公爵 他在哪
We know Peruzzi's waiting for the Duke. So where is he?
托玛索昨晚就回佛罗伦萨了
Tommaso returned to Florence last night.
他走得很急
He was-he was in quite a hurry.
他家里有急事
An urgent family matter.
你♥爸♥现在很危险
Your father is in a lot of danger.
我想帮助他
And I want to help him.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me do that?
他是不是在这屋子内藏了一个人
Is he hiding a man in this house?
你不会骗我吧
You wouldn't lie to me, would you?
好吧 我们走
Alright, let's move on.
托玛索先生
Messer Tommaso?
谢谢你 维多利亚
Thank you, Vittoria.
你该让他们把我带走的 而不是让你的家人涉险
You should have let them take me, rather than put your family at risk.
你是我们的朋友 托玛索
You are our friend, Tommaso.
你救了我的命 小姐
I owe you my life, my lady.
那托玛索呢
And how's Tommaso?
你确定他平安无事吗
Are you sure he is safe?
就我们所知 里亚里奥的人还没找到他
Riario's men haven't found him as far as we know.
皮耶罗
Piero?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
没什么 我只是…
Nothing. I was... I was just...
你该跟你♥爸♥一起去议会
You should have gone with your father to the Council.
我能帮上什么忙
What help would I be?
他在我这个年纪
By the time he was my age, he'd met...
就代表全家族去见教宗了
...with the Pope on the family's behalf.
罗伦佐是特例 皮耶罗
Look, Lorenzo was an exception, Piero.
他比较信任朱利奥 而不是我
He trusts Giulio more than me.
他在朱利奥身上看到他弟弟的影子
He sees his brother in Giulio.
但你才是他的儿子
But you're is son.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget that.
我们别无选择 只能宣战
We have no choice but to declare war.
我们承诺过会保护费拉拉
We are pledged to march to the defense of Ferrara.
佛罗伦萨商人
As well as the Florentine merchants...
跟托玛索-佩鲁奇都被困在城内了
...Tommaso Peruzzi is trapped in the city.
里亚里奥占领费拉拉只为了一件事
Riario has seized Ferrara for one reason.
引战以破坏这次的和平会议 如此一来
To provoke a war that will end this peace conference, and with it...
也破坏了佛罗伦萨成为半岛上政♥治♥中心的机会
Florence's chance to become the political center of the peninsula.
你应该要邀请教宗参加会议
You could invite the Pope to the conference.
他怎么会拒绝签署确保永久和平的协定
How could he refuse to sign a treaty that would secure permanent peace?
一旦他签署了
And once he has...
他就得命令外甥里亚里奥撤军
...he'll have to call off his nephew...
否则他就是个伪君子
...Riario or else look like a hypocrite.
我得重申多少次
I don't know how many times...
我绝不能邀请一个
...I have to say this: I will not be seen to invite the man...
放任我弟被谋害的人出席会议
...who allowed my brother's murder.
也许我们能说服法国国王去邀请他
Perhaps the French King could be persuaded to invite him instead.
去试试看
See if it's possible.
(罗马)
教宗 你今天来得比较早
Holy Father, you're early.
我就是得来看看 桑卓
I could not stay away, Sandro.
你今天画了什么
What have you for me today?
我开始画恶魔了
I have started on the devil.
别听他胡言乱语
Don't listen to his whispers.
不会的 教宗
No, Holiness.
当个好人并不容易
It's not easy to be a good man.
我的职责是引导上帝的子民
My duty is to tend to the Lord's flock.
但我这一生
And yet I seem to have spent my life...
似乎都在四处征战
...fighting one war after another.
而现在…
And now...
我的外甥也正在破坏和平
...my nephew tries to start a new one.
而罗伦佐-美第奇正利用
While Lorenzo de' Medici...
佛罗伦萨的这场会议
...uses this conference in Florence...
取代我成为和平使者
...to steal away my role as a peace-maker.
我相信那并非他的本意 教宗
I'm sure that is not his intention, Holiness.
你不去参加会议吗
You will not go to the conference?
若我去佛罗伦萨
If I go to Florence...
就是容忍♥罗伦佐试图...
...I would appear to condone Lorenzo's...
削弱我的权威
...undermining of my authority.
你这边完成后 就到西斯汀小堂去画壁画
When you finish this, you will start the fresco...
立刻就开始
...in the Cappella Magna immediately.
是 教宗
Yes, Holiness, yes.
那将是你最杰出的作品
It will be amongst your greatest works.
我们都会因此名留青史
We will both be remembered by it.
这是为了荣耀主 教宗 不是为了我们
It is for his glory, Holy Father. Not ours.
(佛罗伦萨)
朱利奥
Giulio...
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表