剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
Not with the sums that we have.
忘了黄金吧
Forget gold.
还有别种东西可以收买♥♥
There are other currencies.
枢机主教们的秘密
The secrets the cardinals keep.
他们犯了各种错误
They are guilty of all sorts of misdeeds.
有些人金屋藏娇
Some have mistresses kept in secret.
有些人把私生子藏在乡间
Some have bastard children sequestered in the countryside.
有些人则是…
And some are covering debts.
挪用公♥款♥来还债
With funds stolen from their benefices.
一切秘密都在上头
Everything is there...
姓名、日期、
Names, dates...
地点、金额
...places, amounts...
这一定是花了好几个月收集的
It must have taken months to accumulate all of this.
好几年
Years.
我等一个机会也等了这么久
That's how long I've been waiting for my chance.
但他是你的丈夫 -他只为战争而活
- But he's your husband. - He lives for war.
他渴求战争胜过渴求我
He lusts after war more than he lusts after me.
我也不会让我的孩子…
And I will not bring my child...
也许是个女儿…出生在这种世界
...perhaps my daughter, into that world.
只要我还有能力改变
Not when I have a choice.
而我确实有能力
And I do.
我们都能改变
We both do.
瓦尼 集结人马
Vanni! Gather all our men.
我们到圣天使城♥堡♥去
We're going to the Castel Sant'Angelo.
是 先生
Yes, Messer.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
我没事
I'm fine.
这是什么
What is it?
胜利之道
The way to win.
这些人掌管我们的教会
These are the men running our Church.
教导我们如何自处
Telling us how to lead our lives when they themselves...
自己却涉入了各种肮脏事
...are steeped in filth.
问题是我们能相信其中的内容吗
The question is, can we trust any of this?
卡塔莉娜-史佛萨曾说谎骗人
Caterina Sforza has played people false before.
如果她用我的生命...
If-if she had come to you...
威胁你
...to bargain with my life in the balance...
你会为了我放弃操纵选举吗
...would you have relinquished the election for me?
会
Yes.
当然会
Of course.
我想她也知道这一点
I think she knew that.
但她让我离开
But she let me go...
所以她不希望我们放弃
...therefore she does not want us to relinquish the election.
她希望我们能赢
She wants us win it.
而我们也该赢得选举
And I think we should do so.
我们得告诉主教们
We must tell the cardinals what we know...
马上办
...immediately.
我来写信
I will draft the letters.
我太太呢
Where's my wife?
在等你 阁下
Waiting, my lord.
拉斐尔枢机主教
Cardinal Raffaele...
不愿在公开场合与我攀谈
...won't talk to me in public.
只愿意私下跟我谈
Only behind closed doors.
现在他有奥尔西尼支持就冷落我
Now he has Orsini in his pocket, he snubs me...
仿佛我配不上他一样
as if I am not honorable enough for him.
他们会懂的
They'll see.
在你赢了之后
When you win.
那你呢
And you?
你的手段、计划跟阴谋呢
With your plots and plans and schemes?
都在哪儿呢
What of them?
一切都在掌控中
Everything is in hand.
一切
Everything?
我的手段跟阴谋
My plots and schemes.
相信我
Believe me.
选举结果早就决定好了
The election is already decided.
教宗将被我控制
I will have my Pope.
我会领导罗马及其军队与全意大利
I will command Rome, its armies... and all of Italy.
美第奇家族将化为尘土
I will leave the Medici in the dust.
而你…
And you...
就是我的皇后
you will be my queen.
没错
Yes.
教廷随时都会开始投票
The Curia will vote any minute.
这是金子的流向跟金额
This is where the gold is to go. In these quantities.
很好
Very well.
但不是每个枢机主教 都能被收买♥♥
But not all the cardinals can be persuaded by money alone.
我很会说服人
I can be very persuasive.
你真有趣 先生
You're an interesting man, Messer.
你把我当作朋友吗
You consider me a friend?
当然
Of course.
但我听说你支持吉罗拉莫-萨佛纳罗拉
And yet I hear you favored Father Girolamo Savonarola's election...
当上圣马可修道院的院长
...as Prior of the San Marco convent.
你消息真灵通
You have very good hearing.
他认为教宗政♥权♥已腐♥败♥
He believes the papacy is corrupt.
有几个意见相左的朋友也不错
It's good to have friends with different opinions...
抱歉打扰了 主教阁下
Forgive the intrusion, Eminence.
他们希望你去参加选举会议
You're called to conclave.
就让我们拿下这场胜利吧
Well, let's win this election.
祝你有美好的一天 先生 愿神与我们同在
Good day, Messer... And God be with us both.
他们正被召集到选举会议
They've been called to the conclave now.
结果很快就会出来了
We'll know soon enough.
怎么了
What is it?
我有事要告诉你
Something I have to tell you.
而我…应该早点告诉你的
That, uhm... I should have told you long before.
怎么了
What?
你…你说我把银行管理得很好
You said that I've done well with the bank.
你是呀
And you have.
就连母亲都比不上你
Even mother could not have done a better job.
但不是你母亲管理得当
But your mother did not do so well. There were...
账簿上有出入时 是她想办法补的
There were gaps in the books and she found these ways of filling them.
怎么补
How?
东借西借
A little from here, a little from there.
主要是市库里的钱
The city funds mainly, and...
我也帮了她
Well, I helped her.
那根本不是我们的钱 但我们却全给了席柏
The money is not ours to give, and we've given all of it to Cybo.
听着 你听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
要是不花那笔钱 我们根本不可能会赢
Had we not spent it, we would have stood no chance of winning.
我们这是为了守护我们的城市 跟我们的地位
We did this we did this to secure our city and our place.
只要把钱拿回来
All we have to do... is get the money...
不会有人注意到的
...back, and no one will be the wiser.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
不会有人发现的
No one will know.
他将成为罗马教宗
He'll be the Pope of Rome...
他当选后我就去跟他谈 没事的
...and I'll speak to him... after he's won. It will be alright.
美第奇夫人
Madonna de' Medici.
不知道你能否替我...
I wonder, could you convey...
向你丈夫传个话
...to your husband a message?
当然了 主教阁下
Of course, your Eminence.
仔细考虑后 我发现自己的良心...
Having considered at length, I find my conscience...
无法再支持拉提诺-奥尔西尼的候选人
...no longer directs me to favor Latino Orsini's candidate.
我转而支持席柏枢机主教
I find instead that I favor Cardinal Cybo.
真是个好消息 主教阁下
I'm delighted to hear it, your Eminence.
谁知道这么美的脸蛋后面
Who would have thought so fair a face...
竟藏着一个冷血的女巫
...could conceal so cold-hearted a witch?
告诉你丈夫 我会支持他
He has my vote. Tell your husband.
-怎么样 -结束了
- Well? - It's done.
席柏枢机主教赢了
Cardinal Cybo has won!
跟我来
Men, with me!
退后
Go back!
美第奇先生
Messer de' Medici...
我的女主人卡塔莉娜-史佛萨 想让你确信正义已得到伸张
...my lady, Caterina Sforza, wishes you to see that justice is served.
请你跟我来
If you'd care to come with me.
里奇
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表