剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
But brothers...
姊妹们
...sisters...
别让这种合情合理的不满变成怒意
...do not let your righteous anger turn to rage.
只要开口 就会有回应
Just ask and you will receive.
开口 就会有回应
Ask and you will receive.
(1492年4月8日)
赞成的请举起右手
Those in favor, raise their right hand.
那么…
Thus...
十人议会就此解散
...the council of Ten is dissolved.
佛罗伦萨也将由人♥民♥来治理
And the people rule Florence.
今日阶下囚
Today the dog...
明日座上客
...tomorrow the master!
-把门闩上 -等等
- Bolt the door. - Wait.
我们没什么好怕的
Have we something to fear?
开门吧
Open it.
这里很欢迎你们
You are very welcome in this house.
进来吧
Come in.
我丈夫是院长的忠实支持者 不是吗
My husband is a loyal supporter of the Prior. Aren't you?
找到任何书跟享乐物品后 你们都可以带走
Take any books or whatever vanities you may find.
叔叔 吃点止痛的东西吧
Uncle, please, take something to help with your pain.
不 我还想保有一些感觉
No, I don't want all my senses dulled.
那至少躺下来
At least lie down.
城里有什么消息
What news is there from the city?
-没什么重要的 -到底有什么消息
- It's of no consequence. - No, no, no, what news is there?
他们投票通过解散十人议会
The Ten have voted to disband.
取而代之的是人♥民♥议会
There is a General Council of the people.
萨佛纳罗拉赢了
Savonarola's won.
佛罗伦萨已是他的掌中物
Florence is his in all but name.
请原谅我 父亲
Forgive me, father.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
-请原谅我 父亲 -不
- Forgive me, father. - No. No.
原谅我
Forgive me.
-我让你失望了 -不
- I've failed you. - No.
我们都失败了
And we all fail.
人本来就会失败
Part of what it is to be human.
我没教会你这一点 是我这个做父亲的失职了
And I failed you as a father not to teach you that.
我很抱歉 -不
I'm sorry.
皮耶罗 你从没让我失望过
Piero, you've never failed me.
从来没有
Never.
是我迷失了自己
I lost myself.
然后也失去了民心
And I lost the people.
-父亲… -而你也都看在眼里
- Father... - And you saw that.
为此我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
罗伦佐
Lorenzo!
扶他起来 -轻一点
- Lift him up. - Gently, gently, gently.
不 我没事
No, I'm alright.
轻点…
Gently...
碧安卡 能请你帮我最后一个忙吗
Bianca, sister, I ask you one last favor.
你尽管说 罗伦佐
Anything, Lorenzo.
确保珠宝是被用来替穷♥人♥买♥♥面包
See the jewelry is used to pay for bread for the poor.
美第奇夫人
Madonna de' Medici.
有什么我能为你效劳的吗
How may I be of service?
我哥想见你
My brother wishes to see you.
我一小时内就过去
I will be there within the hour.
他可能撑不了一小时了
There may not be an hour.
我一有空就会过去 夫人
I will come when I can, Madonna.
为了救你 罗伦佐放弃了一切
Lorenzo gave everything to save your life!
那些刺客是他自己雇的
From the assassins he sent to kill me.
救了我的是主…
It was God that saved me.
不是你哥哥
Not your brother.
他来了
He's here.
我想单独跟他谈谈
I'd like to speak with him alone.
谢谢你愿意过来 院长
Thank you for coming, Prior.
你想要什么 罗伦佐
What do you want, Lorenzo?
祈求主的宽恕
To ask for God's forgiveness.
身为祂的仆人 我无法拒绝你
As his servant, I cannot deny you that.
他人在哪
Where is he?
跟萨佛纳罗拉在一起
He's with Savonarola.
你已告解你的罪
You have confessed your sins.
现在你可以忏悔了
Now you can make your act of contrition.
主啊
God...
我犯了罪
...I am sorry for my sins.
我知道我得罪了祢
For I know I have offended you.
我发自内心地祈求祢的宽恕
I beg your forgiveness, from the bottom of my heart.
主啊
God...
以祢之名
...in your name...
请怜悯我
...have mercy on me.
看到你明白了自己的罪
It pleases him greatly...
祂会很欣慰的
...that you have seen your failings.
我还有很多…遗憾
Oh, there is much much that I regret.
但不后悔的事更多
But much more that I cannot.
在此处滋生出的美…
The beauty that flowered here.
你还没学到教训吗
You've learned nothing?
在此处滋生出的是腐♥败♥
What flowered here was corruption...
它像瘟疫般蔓延
...that spread out like the plague...
玷污了所有被它触及的事物
...tainting everything it touched.
这是你的惩罚
This is your punishment.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我想...
But I think if it's...
若这是我的惩罚…
...punishment for anything...
也许是因为我以为自己能取代祂
...somehow thinking I could take God's place.
别那么做 神父
Don't do that, father.
不要那么做
Don't do it.
到最后
In the end...
你只会看不清…
...you just lose sight of...
真♥相♥
...how things really are.
与自己
Of who you are.
主下令要我彻底摧毁它
The Lord has commanded me to destroy it all.
没有人会记得你的花♥园♥
Nobody will remember your gardens.
没人会记得列奥纳多-达芬奇 波提切利跟其他人的名字
The names of Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli and the rest...
他们的创作都会化为尘土
...and all they have made will be dust.
被风吹散
Blown away by the winds.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你的同僚曾说过
Your brethren once said...
将神与艺术分开就是个谎言
...separating art from God is a lie.
因为人的内心都渴求着美
Because the heart of man craves beauty...
就跟人渴求主一样
...as he craves God.
在佛罗伦萨所发生过的这些事…
What happened here in Florence...
我不认为会被抹去
...I don't think it can ever be erased.
我想你也很清楚
But I think you know that.
我很清楚神的旨意
I know God's will.
那一定很不错
That must be nice.
今天佛罗伦萨也许是你的掌中物
Florence may be yours today...
但它永远不会忘记美第奇家族
...but she'll not forget the Medici.
美第奇也永远不会忘记佛罗伦萨
As they'll not forget her.
院长…
The friar...
不是唯一一个明白♥梦♥想的重量的人吧
...was not the only man to know the weight of a dream, was he?
你不后悔我们曾做过的梦吧
You don't regret ours, do you?
不
No.
不后悔
No.
多年前…
You were right.
你就说对了
All those years ago.
美确实能让我们更接近神
Beauty does bring us closer to God.
他想…
He wishes...
他想跟家人在一起
He wishes to be with his family.
我们都爱你 罗伦佐
You have all our love, Lorenzo.
你有什么…
Is there anything...
想对我们的兄弟说的吗
...that you want to say to my brother?
叫朱利亚诺好好照顾你
Tell Giuliano he must look after you
直到我们重聚的那一天
until we're all together once more.
不要整晚不睡觉一直喝酒
No staying up all night drinking.
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表