剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
Alfonso's a reasonable man. We can make a deal.
你是指投降吧
Surrender, you mean?
你这是要这些人
We're expecting these men...
放弃他们的生计
...to give up their livelihoods...
放弃他们所努力的一切 而伟大的罗伦佐
...everything they've worked for... while Lorenzo the Magnificent...
却不知道在哪里中饱私囊
...is off lining his own pockets God knows where!
骗人 他会拯救这座城市的
That's a lie! He's going to save the city!
-朱利奥 -不 朱利奥说得对
- Giulio... - No, Giulio's right.
罗伦佐正在外面涉险
Lorenzo's out there risking his life...
他只期望我们保持信念
...and all that he asks from us is that we keep faith.
-信念能当饭吃吗? -不能...
- Faith doesn't buy bread. - No...
但信念能争取到时间 而时间正是我们所需要的
...it buys us time and that's exactly what we need.
我先生绝对不会抛弃我们
My husband would never abandon us, ever.
那个恩利可是谁
Who's the boy, Enrico?
斐迪南一世的儿子
Ferrante's son, but... from the...
但是庶出的
...other side of the sheets.
我以为他会把私生子送上战场
I thought he'd send his bastard off to war.
而不是让他安坐在宫内 -恩利可是他最宠爱的孩子
- Not let him sit at court. - Enrico is his favorite.
如果可以 他会让他继承王位
He would sit him on the throne if he could.
那阿方索的意见呢
And what does Alfonso have to say about that?
阿方索是个天生的战士
Alfonso is a born warrior.
对艺术、政♥治♥跟任何细致的东西都没兴趣
No interest in art, in politics, in nuance of any kind.
他可是听话得很
He just does as he's told.
记住了 这里的每个人都一样
Mind you, so does everyone around here.
连伊波莉塔也是
Even Ippolita?
你们是怎么认识的
How did you two meet?
她当时正在嫁到那不勒斯的路上
She was on her way to Naples to be married.
她在佛罗伦萨停留了一阵子
She stopped in Florence for a while.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
我们需要某种操作与切入角度 我们什么都没有
We need some lever, an angle. We have nothing.
也许你该去拜访她
Perhaps you should pay her a visit.
不 这也不对
No, again. This is wrong.
请你把我要的东西给我 谢谢
Please, bring me the one I asked for. Thank you.
你还在工作
You're still working?
工作还没弄完
There's still work to be done.
我听说若商人...
I'm hearing it said that if the merchants must give...
得把一半的面包给市民
...half of their bread to feed their people...
那银行也得交出一半的资产
...then the bank should give half of its money.
这就是了 银行一半的资产
There. Half the bank's money.
我们真的那么穷了
Are we really that poor?
明天再问我一次
Ask me again tomorrow.
也许我会比较清楚
Perhaps I'll know better then.
朱利奥今天很勇敢
Giulio was brave today.
如果他没有指着艾丁海利
Perhaps it would have been better...
骂他是骗子就更好了
...had he not called Ardinghelli a liar to his face.
那孩子心中很多怒气
There's a lot of anger in that boy.
怒火中烧
Lash it out like fire.
-我会跟他谈谈 -不
- I'll speak to him. - No, don't.
毕竟他说得也没错
He was right after all.
他很勇敢
It was brave.
我们现在正需要勇敢的男人
Goodness knows we need brave men right now.
怎么了
What is it?
恶魔出现了
The devil walks among us.
陛下
Your Highness...
据我所知
It was my understanding...
你正在别处忙着呢
...that you were attending to business elsewhere.
现在我军正准备拿下...
Now our armies are poised to take...
佛罗伦萨 而你却…在做什么呢
...Florence, and meanwhile you've been...what?
跟罗伦佐美第奇在商讨
Conferring with Lorenzo de' Medici.
他说了些什么
What did he speak of?
妥协 协商 交易
Compromise? Negotiations? Trade?
那全都是谎言
It's all lies.
也许吧
Perhaps.
抱歉 里亚里奥先生
Forgive me, Messer Riario...
但他也提到了…
But he spoke also...
风险
...of risk.
他的话倒是有些道理
And there, his words... had some merit.
我的军力比你雄厚
My army is greater than yours.
因此我的风险也更高
My risk, therefore, is greater...
因为我赔上的会更多
...as I have more to lose.
而我就坐在这里想着
And it seems to me, sat here now...
若风险越高
...that if the risk is greater, then so...
那么相应地…
...commensurately...
报酬应该也越高
...should be the gain.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这个嘛
Well...
没有我的军队
...without my army...
跟我儿子在战场上支持你
...and my son in the field to support...
你对佛罗伦萨的企图就会失败
...your attempt on Florence, you will fail.
所以…
Therefore...
如果事成 我应该分到更多好处
...if we succeed... I should be due a larger share of the city.
你要多少
How large?
佛罗伦萨的领地将有三分之二
Two thirds of the territories of Florence to become...
会成为那不勒斯王国的所有物
...the subjects of the Kingdom of Naples.
你可以统治佛罗伦萨
The city itself you could rule...
在跟我儿子阿方索讨论过后
...in a practical sense, and in consultation with my son, Alfonso.
教宗不会允许的
The Pope will not stand for this.
是教宗…还是你
The Pope... or you?
我想跟伊波莉塔夫人谈谈
I'd like to speak to Madonna Ippolita...
罗伦佐美第奇向夫人致意
...Lorenzo de' Medici sends his regards.
请看着我 先生 这样我才能看到你在说什么
Please, look at me, master... So, I can see what you are saying.
你在那不勒斯宫有自己的房♥间
Your own rooms... in the palace of Naples.
确实
Yes, indeed.
如你所见 我有自己的花♥园♥ 图书馆
I have my garden, as you see. I have my library.
还有从小就陪在我身旁的多明尼可
I have Domenico... who has been with me since I was a child.
我衣食无缺
I'm well provided for.
当然了
As you should be.
斐迪南一世邀你今晚一起到教堂
King Ferrante asked you to join him this evening...
庆祝恩利可获选为...
...in the chapel, to celebrate Enrico's...
那不勒斯骑士
...election to the Knights of Naples.
所以他知道我们会见面
So he knew that we'd be having this conversation.
当然了 这是我的荣幸
Of course. I'd be honored.
我很敬佩你 你知道吗
I was in awe of you, you know?
这么有自信 这么泰然自若
Such confidence. Such poise.
听你这么说 我很荣幸
Well, I'm very flattered to hear so.
就一个才不满17岁的男孩来说 你确实让人印象深刻
You made quite an impression for a boy scarcely seventeen.
现在看看我们
And now look at us...
都长大成婚了
Both growing up...
我们的城市也针锋相对着
...both married, our cities at each other's throats.
然而…感觉若我能找到正确的门
And yet... it feels as though if I could find the right doorway.
穿越它后 我就能回到佛罗伦萨
I could step through it and be back in Florence.
在桑卓的工作室里 听你解释他的画作
In that stable of Sandro's, with you explaining his paintings to me.
伊波莉塔 听着…你记得我们第一次见面时
Ippolita, listen, I... Do you remember the painting...
你带我去看的那幅画吗
...you showed me when we first met?
桑卓正在画的那幅
The one Sandro was working on?
阿耳戈斯跟伊俄
Argus and Io.
-不 你应该是记错… -你一定记得
- No, I think you're mistaken. - You must remember.
你解释得那么清楚
You explained it to me so clearly.
仙女伊俄为何由巨人阿耳戈斯看守
How Io, the nymph, was put under the guard of the giant Argus.
有一百只眼睛的阿耳戈斯
Argus with a hundred eyes.
那些眼睛永远都在注视着她
Eyes which were always watching her.
我想起来了
Yes, I think I remember.
若我能找到那扇门…
If I could find the door...
回到当时…
...back to that time...
穿越它…
...and step through it...
我一定会的
...I would.
In nomine Patris... et Filii...
...et Spiritus Sancti... Amen.
阿门
Amen.
恩利可-达拉葛纳...
Enrico D'Aragona...
你已被认可即将接下这份殊荣
...you have been deemed fit for this high estate.
你发誓将荣耀及守护那不勒斯王国吗
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表