剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
过来
Come here.
把斗篷脱了我看看
Take off that cloak. Let me see.
怎么了
What happened?
决斗
Duelling?
如果被污辱 就得向对方宣战
If someone insults you, you have to challenge them.
你怎么这么多药
What are all these medicines?
我有这么多…
Well, I have many grandchildren.
不停生病或把自己弄伤的孙子
Endlessly getting ill, hurting themselves.
谁污辱你了
Who insulted you?
图奇的儿子
Tucci's son.
那孩子跟他爸一样笨
That boy's as stupid as his father.
他说了什么
What did he say?
罗伦佐叔叔是个没有信用的懦夫
That uncle Lorenzo's a coward, without honor...
他背叛了费拉拉
...who's betrayed Ferrara.
罗伦佐很清楚怎样才对大家最好
Lorenzo knows what's best...
你猜我怎么知道
And do you know how I know that?
因为他是我教的
Because I taught him.
去吧
Go.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢 你得回报我
No, don't thank me. I want something in return.
-吉罗拉莫神父 -你好吗 昆提诺
- Father Girolamo... - How are you, Quintino?
见到你就更好了
Better for seeing you.
你是为了选举回来的吗
You have returned for the election?
我听说院长过世了
I had heard the Prior died.
愿他安息
God rest his soul.
但我不是
But no.
我是应罗伦佐美第奇的邀请回来的
I'm only visiting at the request of Lorenzo de' Medici.
请进
Please, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁让你鬼鬼祟祟的了
That's what happens when you sneak around!
对不起 孩子
I'm sorry! I'm sorry, child!
怎么了?玛德莲娜
What's the matter, Maddalena?
没事 妈妈
Nothing, mama.
玛丽亚
Maria...
你把孩子教得真好 克拉丽丝
Oh, you've raised fine children, Clarice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我注意到你跟罗伦佐之间挺疏离的
I've noticed a distance between you and Lorenzo.
不是我不愿意努力
It is more on his part than mine.
一个男人必须投入在实现自己的理想中
A man must be obsessed to make his dreams reality.
我真希望自己能做些什么 再次拉近我俩的距离
I wish there was something I could do to be close to him again.
以我的经验
I always find it's easier...
支持他们的理想 比跟理想竞争来得简单
...to share their dreams, rather than compete with them.
所以我才开始管理银行
That's why I took on the running of the bank.
你一直都是他的得力助手
You've been a great help to him.
也到了…
The time's approaching...
我该交接的时候了
...where I must hand over that responsibility.
交接给我
To me?
-我不行… -你可以的
- I wouldn't be able... - Oh, you are able.
不懂的我会教你
What you don't know, I can teach you.
你怎么了
Something's wrong?
我的肺
My lungs.
里欧尼先生说只是时间的问题
Mastro Leoni says it's only a matter of time.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
拜托不要同情我 我会承受不住的
No sympathy, please, please... It undoes me.
你别告诉罗伦佐
You'll say nothing to Lorenzo.
不说的话 到时他的打击会更大
If I don't, it will only worsen the blow.
拜托你了 克拉丽丝
Please, Clarice.
我唯一的遗憾
My only regret...
就是留下我儿子
...is leaving my son...
跟孙儿们
...and my grandchildren.
但我可以再次见到朱利亚诺
But I will see Giuliano again.
我一定会尽全力帮你
I'll help you, however I may.
谢谢你
Thank you.
(费拉拉)
你以为自己在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
妻子不就该满足丈夫的欲望吗
Can a wife not tend to her husband's needs?
罗马那有什么消息 妻子
What news from Rome, wife?
好消息
Good news.
你叔叔拒绝了法国国王的邀请
Your uncle has rejected the French King's...
拒绝参加罗伦佐的会议
...invitation to Lorenzo's conference.
这不是好消息
This is not good news.
佛罗伦萨依然拒绝出兵协防费拉拉
Florence still refuses to march to Ferrara's defense.
那米兰呢
And Milan?
公爵被一个画家收买♥♥了
The Duke has been bough off. With a painter.
费拉拉这场火理应把罗伦佐烧死
Ferrara was to be the fire that burned Lorenzo down.
那就找出更多火种
Then find more kindling.
盐巴
Salt.
请
Please.
教宗的行为让你们受苦
It looks like she was the cause that made you suffer...
而你们全都有能力终结这一切
...and you all have it within your power to end that suffering.
破门律只是彰显宗教管辖权的一种手段
Excommunication is just an act of...
神父
Father.
好久不见了
Been too long.
见到你真好 罗伦佐
It's good to see you, Lorenzo.
你一定正忙着筹备和平会议
You must be busy with peace treaty preparations...
及应付费拉拉目前的惨状
...and the unfortunate events in Ferrara.
那是你的家乡
Your home town...
我很多年没回去了
It is many years since I have returned.
你听说我们的老朋友院长过世的事了吧
You heard about your old friend, the Prior, leaving us?
相信我的弟兄们一定会选出一个合适的继任者
I'm sure my brothers will elect a suitable successor.
我希望你接下院长一职
I want you to stand.
我知道我们有时意见相左
I know we don't see eye to eye on everything...
但我们都同意现任教宗对所有人都没好处
...but we do agree that the current Pope is bad for everyone.
若我成为院长 就能继续提醒人们这件事
And if I was Prior, I could remind the people of that?
确实
Indeed.
但那不是我的理由
But that's not the reason.
给你看个东西
Let me show you something.
我从前院长手中买♥♥下了这座花♥园♥
I bought the gardens from the old Prior.
是我就不会卖♥♥给你
I would not have sold them to you.
那是因为你不明白
Well, that's only because you don't understand.
好多了 但解法是那个参照点
That's better, but a remedy is that reference point.
告诉我 年轻人
Tell me, young man...
今天跟老师学了什么
...what have you learned from your master today?
我们用布鲁内莱斯基的技巧
We use Brunelleschi's technique of...
将线条聚集于灭点
...lines connected to a vanishing point.
就如阿伯提在《绘画论》提出的
As described in Alberti's "On Painting,"
以达成正确的透视效果
...to achieve accurate perspective.
父亲
Father...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你儿子
Your son?
乔凡尼
Giovanni.
所以协定只是个开始
So, the treaty is just the beginning.
这些艺术家…
These artists...
将成为佛罗伦萨的大使
...they're ambassadors for Florence.
他们会将美跟知识带往全欧洲
They fill Europe with beauty and knowledge...
再将欧洲大♥陆♥连结起来
...and they bind it together.
你的责任不是拯救世界 罗伦佐
It is not your place to save the world, Lorenzo.
若弟兄们期望我这么做
If it is the wish of my brethren...
那我就参加院长选举
...I will stand for the position of Prior.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我希望我不会成功
But I hope I am not successful.
-为了我们的友谊着想 -罗伦佐
- For the sake of our friendship. - Lorenzo?
布鲁诺
Bruno?
里亚里奥关闭了通往费拉拉的道路
Riario has closed the roads through Ferrara.
马上召集十人议会
Summon the Ten immediately.
失陪了 神父
Excuse me, Father.
里亚里奥占领费拉拉也无法挑起战争
The seizing of Ferrara fails to provoke...
所以现在他才会这么做
...a war, so now Riario tries this.
他有机会成功 艾丁海利跟史宾纳里
It could work. Ardinghelli and Spinelli...
已经在挑拨商人了
...are already agitating the merchants.
无法通往海路的话
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表