剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
What one likes that he shouldn't like.
有些人还有不想跟人分享的小秘密
What little secret one has that would much rather not share.
有些甚至是丑闻呢
Some of it's quite scandalous.
所以我在想…
And I was thinking...
既然可以直接要求的话
...why pay for what you want...
何必要付钱呢
...when you can just ask?
我们可以一起击败罗伦佐
Together we can defeat Lorenzo.
怎么样
Well?
你想谈谈萨佛纳罗拉修士
You wished to speak about Friar Savonarola?
他说新任教宗
He's saying the hand of God...
应该由神来选出
...should choose the next Pope.
其他人也是这么想的吗
Do others feel the same?
对那些来听他传道的人而言 是没错
Judging by the crowds who come to hear him speak, yes.
他们人数也越来越多
Greater and greater numbers.
圣马可都快容纳不下了
He's having trouble fitting them all in San Marco.
我是这么听说的
Or so I've heard.
我听说这些人不是乌合之众
And I've heard these are not just the common throng.
像佩鲁奇先生现在还参加集♥会♥
Men like Messer Peruzzi now attend the congregation.
这有问题吗
Is this a problem?
我不确定
I'm not certain, but...
但可能会是个问题
...I think it could become one.
取决于在场的有谁 跟他们赞同谁
Depending on who is there and where their sympathies lie.
你明白吗
You understand me?
也许你该亲自去...
I thought perhaps you could go along...
见识一下
...see for yourself.
当然了
Of course.
尼可
Nico?
有份名单的话会更好
A list of names may prove convenient.
不用列出所有人 你懂的
Not everyone, you understand.
只要那些我会感兴趣的
Just those of interest.
叔叔
Uncle?
朱利奥 你在这里做什么
Giulio What are you doing here?
在找你
Looking for you.
抱歉我没去参加仪式
I'm sorry I was not at the ceremony...
有时人就是身不由己
Sometimes one can't do everything that one wants.
你在忙嘛
Oh, you were busy.
很适合你
Suits you.
我以为我会不太适合
I didn't think it would.
不
No.
我也没想到
Nor did I.
我很惊讶
I'm surprised, I think.
你会选这条路
That you've chosen this path.
我自己也很讶异
I'm surprised myself.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但当我祈祷时
But when I pray...
我觉得自己跟母亲
...I feel close to my mother.
还有祖母都更靠近了
And my grandmother.
你小时候
When you were young...
跟我要过一把刀 想替你母亲复仇
...you asked me for a knife for the man that killed your mother.
你现在还想复仇吗
Do you still want one?
我当时只是个孩子
I was a child then.
现在我只希望主能熄灭我的怒火
Now what I want is for God to take away that anger.
谢谢你愿意见我 枢机主教
Thank you for your time, Cardinal.
永远欢迎你 夫人
Always pleasure, Madonna.
美第奇夫人
Madonna de' Medici...
我们没见过面 但我知道你
...we haven't met... but I know you, of course.
我是卡塔莉娜-史佛萨-里亚里奥
I'm Caterina Sforza-Riario.
看来我们都被分配到类似的任务了
It would seem we are both disposed on similar business.
也许吧
I suppose so.
我似乎也来得太晚了
It would seem also that I'm too late.
我本来要赞助他加尔默罗会的弟兄
I was going to offer his Carmelite brethren a donation, but...
但比起美第奇家族的财力
...not much point trying to contend with...
那也算不上什么
...the Medici fortune.
我紧盯着比安可枢机主教也没什么好处
And not much point fluttering my eyes at Cardinal Bianco either.
我还是...
Best...
把我的力气省下来 在别处好好发挥
...I think, to save my efforts for where they'll do more good.
你丈夫有来参加我的婚礼
Your husband came to my wedding.
我记得他很耀眼
I remember thinking him very dashing.
当然我那时只是个孩子
I was only a child.
太年幼了
Of course. Too young.
是真的
Really.
我听说你结婚后 我心想
After I heard you were married, I thought...
也许有天我也会像克拉丽丝-美第奇
...to myself, perhaps one day I'll be to my husband...
之于她丈夫一样
...as Clarice de' Medici must be to hers.
我的意思是 不只是个妻子
More than just a wife, I mean.
好啦…很高兴认识你
Well... it's been an honor to meet you.
请向我跟你先生打个招呼
Please give your husband my kindest regards.
如果可以的话
If that's allowed, of course.
今天的教堂…已经不一样了
We find ourselves... in a different church today.
没那么舒适
Not as comfortable.
但宽敞多了
But more spacious.
你们也许会认为这个教堂很穷
You may think it a poor church.
一座只有四堵墙的教堂 还有乞丐来祈祷
A church of bare brick and stone where beggars come to pray.
壮丽的壁画在哪
Where are the glorious frescoes?
圣礼用的金色圣餐杯呢
Where is the golden chalice for the sacrament?
然而…
And yet...
没有人不受欢迎
...we are all welcome.
你们认为我们的主会在镀金的祭坛
Do you think our Lord Christ drank from a golden chalice?
在彩绘玻璃上圣人的注视下
At a gilded alter...
用金色圣餐杯喝酒吗
...looked over by stained-glass saints?
我告诉各位
I tell you...
一个真正的信徒会用木杯喝酒
...a true man of God... would drink from a cup of wood...
熔掉他的金子
...melt down his gold...
用它来喂饱一百个乞丐
...and with it... feed a hundred beggars.
当然在萨佛纳罗拉的听众中
Savonarola's audience, of course...
不是所有人都同意他
...not all of them agree with him.
有些人是来批评、有些只是好奇
Some come to criticize, some just for curiosity.
但无论如何 他们都到场了
But whatever the reason, they come.
他的话还留在他们的耳里
His words drip in their ears...
跟着他们回家 传遍全城
...go home with them... spread throughout the city.
托玛索-佩鲁奇似乎也会定期参加
Tommaso Peruzzi would seem to be in regular attendance.
那你呢
What about you?
你被说服了吗
Were you convinced?
你动摇了吗
Did you find yourself wavering?
那太简单了
It's simple stuff.
我不喜欢
Too simple for my taste.
他不是天真得太危险 就是聪明得太吓人
He's either dangerously naive or dangerously clever.
无论如何 他都很危险
Then either way, he is dangerous.
所以比安可会照着奥尔西尼的指示投给席柏
So Bianco will follow the Orsini lead and vote for Cardinal Cybo.
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
卡塔莉娜-史佛萨-里亚里奥也想见他
Caterina Sforza-Riario was there to see him also.
别担心 她没跟他说上话就走了
Don't worry, she left without speaking to him.
-她希望你还记得她 -你跟她交谈了
- She asked to be remembered to you. - You spoke with her?
-基本上都是她在说话 -你不可以跟她交谈
- She did most of the talking. - No, you mustn't.
她会想办法曲解你的话 利用你的同情心
She'll find a way to twist your words and your sympathies.
你得离她远一点
You must keep away from her.
我们买♥♥的金子
The gold we brought...
席柏拿去用了吗
...Is Cybo putting it to use?
对 但他没有直接用
Yes. Not directly, but...
我们决定好要透过中介
...through an intermediary, as we decided.
那选举结束后他就会还钱
And when the election is done, he will pay it all back...?
就当作是教宗账户先预支的贷款吧
You think of it as a loan drawn out on the Papal account...
所以教宗就是这样选出来的
This is how a Pope is chosen.
这叫做我们遵从神的旨意
You call it God's will, working through us...
你真的是那样想的
Is that how you see it?
你的票数还差得远呢
Well... you have a very long way to go.
是我们
We.
拉提诺邀我们跟他一起共进晚餐
Latino has invited us to dine with him this evening, and...
我会确保中间选票的枢机主教都会出席
...I'll see to it that a number of undecided cardinals attend.
我们所有人都必须展现出亲和的样子
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表