剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
We must lay ourselves out to be accommodating. All of us.
你最好是有好消息
Tell me you have good news.
我们应该会领先
We should be ahead.
领先多少
By how much?
一票
One vote.
一票
One vote?
一点风吹草动我们就会输
A breath of bad wind could change that to a loss.
我们还需要两票
We need two more.
已经比你昨天还多一票了
It is one vote more than you had yesterday.
给我一点时间
Give me time.
我们没有时间
We don't have time.
我到教廷去见了克拉丽丝-美第奇
I went to the Curia to see Clarice de' Medici.
为什么
Why?
直视敌人的双眼是很重要的
It's important to have looked your enemy in the eye.
-怎样 -你有封信 先生
What? A message, Messer.
离开
Go.
上面怎么说
What is it?
拉提诺-奥尔西尼枢机主教要办晚宴
Cardinal Latino Orsini... is having a party.
一个直视敌人的机会
A chance to look my enemy in the eye.
差距是比我想像中得小
Well, it's tighter than I would have liked, but...
但我相信我们也有了大幅进展
...I believe we've made good progress.
大部分都要感谢你
In large part thanks to you.
你认为我们会赢吗
Do you think we'll win?
-我们已经花了这么多钱 -我知道
- We've spent so much. - I know, I know.
但我相信我们会赢
But yes, I do, I think we'll win.
老实说母亲过世时 我还很担心...
You know, I have to confess that... when my mother died, I feared...
很担心银行的未来
...for the future of the bank, but...
但你真的做得很好
...you've done so well. Really.
罗伦佐…
Lorenzo...
你母亲…
Your mother...
怎么了
What is it?
罗伦佐
Lorenzo?
你叔叔骗你
Your uncle lied to you.
-我去跟他谈 -不 没用的
- I'll talk to him. - No, no, it won't do any good.
他做出了选择 奥尔西尼背叛了我们
He's made his choice. Orsini's betrayed us.
跟我来
Come with me.
我去跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
把马车留给我
Leave me the carriage.
夫人
Madonna.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
我很好 谢谢
I'm quite well, thank you.
失陪一下
Please, excuse me.
-叔叔… -我很抱歉
- Uncle... - I'm sorry.
道歉不能解决事情
Sorry is not enough.
我也只能道歉了
It's all I have.
席柏到处流失选票
Cybo is losing votes left and right.
拉斐尔才有人支持 -对 里亚里奥
- Raffaele has support. - Yes, Riario's support.
没错 他将会当上教宗
Yes, and it's going to make him Pope.
我们不能...
We cannot afford...
与这个男人为敌 他早就是我们的敌人了
...to make an enemy of this man. He's already our enemy...
你还把这次选举拱手让人
...and you've given him this election.
回佛罗伦萨吧 你在那里很安全
Go back to Florence. You'll be safe there.
孩子们交给我
I'll look after the boys.
-我会保护他们 -保护他们
- I'll put them under my protection. - Your protection?
真是陈腔滥调
Well, what a threadbare cloth that is.
我竟然还相信你
To think I trusted you...
这么快就回来了
You're back so soon?
奥尔西尼背叛我们了
Orsini has turned his back on us.
他选择了里亚里奥跟拉斐尔
He's thrown in his lot with Riario and Raffaele.
让马停下来
Stop the horses!
瓦尼
Vanni!
-放开我 下来 -放开我 -快点
- Out you get! Move! - Let me go!
这连收买♥♥一个枢机主教都不够 更何况20个
There's not enough to buy one cardinal, let alone twenty.
罗伦佐 拜托你去找拉斐尔
Lorenzo, go to Raffaele, please.
说你支持席柏是个错误 他会理解…
Say that you made a mistake backing Cybo. He will listen...
我绝不会把自己的命赌在那个男人的家族上 懂吗
I will not tie my fate to that man's family! Do you understand?
那没钱的话
Well, how else do you intend to buy...
你该如何保命
...your own fate if you've got no money?
瓦尼
Vanni!
瓦尼
Vanni!
怎么了
What?
你太太…
It's your wife.
被人带走了 -我很抱歉
- She's been taken. - I'm sorry.
把城里每条街 每个巷子都给我搜一遍
Search the city. Every street, every alley.
请用 喝点红酒吧
Please. Drink some wine.
-会感觉好一点 -想杀了我就请便
- You'll feel better. - You can kill me if you like...
但我不会背叛家族
...but I will not betray my family.
没有人要杀你
No-one is going to kill you.
你不用害怕 这些人只听我的命令
You have nothing to fear. These men are loyal to me alone.
之前见面时 我觉得我们似乎有一些...
When we met before, it seemed to me that we were...
共通点
...in some ways alike.
要是我们家族之间没有过节
That perhaps, did this feud not stand between us...
也许还能成为好朋友
...we might have been friends.
朋友一般不是这样见面的
This is not how friends usually meet each other.
现在也不是一般时期
These are not usual times.
这很奇怪吧
It's strange, isn't it?
在男人的世界里身为一个女性
Being a woman in a world of men.
以及你能失去的一切 你的家园
All the things you can lose. Your home...
家人
...your family...
跟自己的身体
...your body.
而荣耀跟升官
And you cannot console yourself with notions...
都无以慰藉
...of glory, or... hope of high office.
你一定会自问 什么才重要
You must ask yourself, I think... what's truly important.
什么才有关系
What truly matters.
没人看到她被带去哪里
Nobody saw where they took her.
现在她可能被带到任何地方
She could be anywhere by now.
我让她失望了
I've failed her.
罗伦佐 回家吧
Lorenzo, come home.
我们重新布署 重新检视一下情报
We can regroup... reassess what we know...
再继续找 我们不会放弃希望 好吗
...we can keep watch and we do not give up hope. Alright?
回家吧
Come home.
过来
Come.
若我丈夫替拉斐尔赢了选举
If my husband wins this election for Raffaele...
我们家族就能和平共处吗
...will our families then be at peace?
不能
No.
你很清楚他会利用权力来找我们麻烦
He would use his power and come for us. You know that.
那么若你...
Well then, if you and...
跟罗伦佐美第奇赢了 那又会如何
...Lorenzo de' Medici win the election, what then?
我们可以和平共处吗
Would that bring us to peace?
还是里亚里奥会变得像只受伤的败犬一样
Or would it leave Riario like a wounded dog...
不顾一切地豁出去
...with nothing to lose, and twice as dangerous for it?
我为什么会在这里
Tell me why I'm here.
因为我们都很聪明...
Because we are both clever...
与坚强 也因为就目前的状况而言
...and we are both strong. And because as things stand...
无论谁赢了
...no matter who wins...
我们的丈夫都会因为自己的怒火
...our husbands will drag all of Italy...
把整个意大利都拖下水
...into a war through their hatred.
我说过我结婚时只是个孩子
I told you I was a child when I married.
我梦想着自己对丈夫而言 不只是一个妻子
And that I dreamed of being to my husband more than a wife.
我也梦想着爱情
I also dreamed of love.
我们之间…能滋生出爱苗
Of finding love... growing between us.
我也已经…
That dream was...
放弃了这个梦
...ground out of me.
我不再寻找爱情了
I no longer look for love.
那你想要什么
What do you look for?
权力
Power.
你的候选人是乔凡尼-巴提斯塔-席柏
Your candidate is Giovanni Battista Cybo.
没错
Yes.
很聪明的选择
That's clever.
你接触的某些枢机主教也确实会被收买♥♥
And some of the cardinals you've approached can be bought.
我们钱不够
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表