剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
那就是这世上最大的野猪了
...Well, that would be the biggest boar the world's ever seen.
比爸爸还大
It was bigger than papa.
胡说
No, nonsense.
真的有这么大的野猪呀
Oh, there are boars that big.
不如你去把《百兽书》拿过来
Well, I think you should go and fetch the English Bestiary...
让我证明你错了如何
...so I can prove you wrong. What do you think?
好吧
Okay.
卡洛那边有消息了
There's news from Carlo.
依诺增爵八世认为乔凡尼太年轻了
It's Innocent's belief Giovanni is too young.
我也有同感
Well, it is mine as well.
能说服他吗
Can he be persuaded?
没办法 接见时间很短
No, the audience was brief.
他正在生他儿子的气
He was angry at his son.
法兰切斯切多
Franceschetto.
他必须当上枢机主教
He has to be made cardinal.
有些事需要时间 罗伦佐
Some things take time, Lorenzo.
万一没时间了呢
And what if there is no time?
爸爸
Papa!
玛德莲娜
Maddalena!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
快走 快走
Go ahead! Go ahead!
快走
Come!
把她带走
罗伦佐 过来
Lorenzo! Come out of there!
你无法阻止火势蔓延的
You can't stop the fire!
克拉丽丝
Clarice!
快离开 罗伦佐
Get out of there, Lorenzo!
-不 -罗伦佐
-No -Lorenzo!
快离开
Come out of there!
罗伦佐
Lorenzo!
你在做什么 罗伦佐
What are you doing, Lorenzo?
母亲 退后
Mother, get back!
先生
Messer!
罗伦佐
Lorenzo
这是萨佛纳罗拉的信众干的
This is the work of Savonarola's followers.
要他出席十人议会
Summon him before the Ten.
先生 请原谅我的直白
Messer, forgive me if I speak out of turn.
我想时间已经到了
I believe the time has come.
你得向你太太坦白 -坦白什么
- You must tell your wife the truth. - Tell me what?
烧伤…
The burns...
只是皮肉伤
They are superficial.
但我生了一种好不了的病
But there is damage under my skin that will not heal.
吃这个药
Take this medicine.
每小时两滴
Two drops every hour.
至少我们能阻止病情恶化吧
Well, at least we can stop it from getting worse. Can't we?
这跟折磨你父亲的病痛不同
This is not the same as his father's affliction.
这致命得多
This is much more virulent.
我得开始交接了 克拉丽丝
I must put my affairs in order, Clarice.
这…这不可能
This can't be.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
现在你懂了吗
You see now?
一切都必须安排好
Everything has to be put in place.
你得坚强起来
And you have to be strong.
我没有鼓吹信徒施暴
I do not preach violence.
我对政♥治♥没有兴趣
I have no interest in politics.
我谈的是在神面前 人人平等
I preach only that all men are equal in the eyes of God.
如有冒犯请见谅 但院长…
With the greatest of respect, Prior...
你对一无所有的人这么说
...you preach this to people who have nothing...
这只会让他们心生怨恨
...and it breeds resentment.
这也直接导致了...
And as a direct result, an act of violence...
罗伦佐-美第奇遇袭
...was committed against Lorenzo de' Medici.
他女儿甚至差点丧命
His daughter was very nearly killed.
关于这点我很遗憾
I was distressed to hear so.
但我只是说出我看到的事
But I speak only of what I see.
这怎么能怪我
Am I to blame if it causes resentment?
你这是在造谣 神父
You spread lies, father.
美第奇先生…
Messer Medici.
你指的是哪件事
Name one.
托玛索-佩鲁奇死于非命
That Tommaso Peruzzi was murdered.
难道不是吗
Wasn't he?
我贴出悬赏
I offered a reward...
给能提供证据的人 结果没人站出来
...to anyone who could prove it, and no one came forward...
一个都没有
...not one person.
而你有证据吗
Do you have evidence?
本议会要求你
This Council...
停止煽动群众情绪 造成社会不安
...asks you desist from inciting any further civil unrest.
为了表示我对议会的尊重
With the greatest of respect to the Council...
我会秉着良知跟神的教诲继续传道
...I'll do as my conscience and God command.
但我也再次确认了我们双方的共同目标
But I'm greatly reassured to learn we seek the same thing:
就是确保谋害托玛索-佩鲁奇的人
To see that those with Tommaso Peruzzi's blood on their hands...
将得到应有的惩罚
...face judgment.
祝福你 神父
God bless you, father.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo...
-你伤得很重 -不
- You were badly hurt... - Oh no.
我真的没事
I'm fine, really.
克拉丽丝跟孩子们呢
Clarice and the children?
他们都没受伤
They weren't harmed.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
这是萨佛纳罗拉的信众做的
It was Savonarola's followers?
-因为他说你做了那些事 -那全都是谎言
- Because of what he says about you? - It's all lies, all of it.
你知道的吧
You see that, don't you?
唯一能被我看穿在说谎的男人 只有你而已
The only man I ever knew well enough to tell when he lied was you.
你本来是想改变世界的
You were going to change the world.
过去的事就让它过去吧
Enough of the past.
你现在太忙了
You're too busy now.
我只想确认你没事
I just wanted to be sure you were well.
我没事
I am.
我很好
I am.
请好好照顾你自己
Please take care of yourself.
是烧伤…
Still it's the burns that...
等我一下…
One moment, one moment.
佛罗伦萨现在很危险
This is a dangerous time for Florence.
若你被病痛击倒…
If illness were to overwhelm you...
你知道
You know?
我看过这种症状
I've seen your pain.
我会尽全力
I would protect the city...
保护这座城市跟你的家人
...and your family as best I could.
但我只是个没有实权的议会秘书
But as secretary to the Council I have no real power.
你是个很棒的下属 柏纳迪
You're a great servant, Bernardi.
我会尽力的…
I do my best.
用我这书♥记♥员的肥胖双手
With my fat clerk's hands.
查出攻击我家的人是谁
Find the man who attacked me and my family.
确保他们会受到制裁
See that they're imprisoned.
你把皮耶罗该知道的事都教给他
You'll teach Piero everything he needs to know.
直到他准备好之前…
And for a time, until he's ready...
你得领导这个家
...you must head this family.
没有你的未来 我不知道该怎么办
I can't make plans for a future that doesn't involve you.
你办得到的 克拉丽丝
You can, Clarice.
你可以的
You can.
柏纳迪也会帮你
And you'll have Bernardi's support.
就跟你一样
What, as you have?
他就是个工具
He's an instrument.
他有自己的意志
He has a mind of his own...
他也影响了你的决策
...and he has used that to shape your actions.
听着 我们家族…
Look, our family...
树敌众多 一旦我不在了
...has many many enemies and once I'm gone...
他们全都会向饿狼般袭来
...they will close in like wolves.
我得确保你们都会平安
I must see that you are all protected.
确保乔凡尼能当上枢机主教
Ensuring that Giovanni is made cardinal...
只是其中一个办法
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表