剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
I'll have it with my queen. Putting you in check.
我也拿首长议会没办法
There's nothing that I can do about the Priori.
不尽然
Well, that's not true.
我研究了佛罗伦萨律法
I've been studying Florentine law.
这样我也比较好睡
Helps me sleep.
紧急状态时 曾出现过一个组织…
In times of emergency, there is a precedent for instituting...
暂时性的十人作战议会
...a temporary war council of Ten...
以取代首长议会
...ruling in the Priori's place.
有了它
With that in place...
你就能随心所欲地从市里派兵
...you can order as many troops from the city as you like...
支援古斯卡地 -不
- ...to support Guiscardi. - No.
我不可以 也不会夺取权力
No, I cannot, will not, seize power.
加上人们也不会接受
Besides, the people will never accept...
十人议会
...a council of Ten.
像你一直告诉我的…
As you keep telling me...
没有人♥民♥的信任
...the Medici cannot rule Florence.
美第奇就无法治理佛罗伦萨
...without the people's goodwill.
我的书又多了一章的素材
Another chapter for my book.
那你就得一边维持假象 一边夺权
Then you must take power while maintaining the mirage.
一定还有别的办法
There must be another way.
(圣马可修道院)
这里 谢谢
Here. Thank you.
我帮你倒点水
I'll give you some water.
这里
Here.
你会舒服一点 喝点水吧
This will help... Have some more.
好吧 那我跟你一起祷告
Alright. I'll pray with you.
我们在…天上的父…
Our Father... who art in heaven...
别拿你的神来烦我
Keep your God.
In nomine Patris, et Filii... et Spiritus Sancti.
阿门
Amen.
你很忧心
You're distressed.
没什么
It's nothing.
不是因为他死了
It wasn't that he died.
你每天都会遇上死亡
You deal with that every day.
是因为他离弃了神
It was that he turned away from God.
不 没有别的办法
No! There's no alternative.
他有天花就一定得离开
He has the pox and he must be removed.
这里不是医院
This isn't a hospital.
我们收留伤者是因为他们无处可去
We took in the wounded as there was nowhere else for them.
主会拒绝这个人吗
Would Jesus turn this man away?
也许你该自问
Perhaps you should ask yourself whether...
祂会不会为了让他留下来
...He would put other lives at risk...
而让其他人涉险 吉罗拉莫神父
...by allowing him to stay, Father Girolamo...
我相信祂会的
I believe He would.
让他睡我房♥间
Let him sleep in my cell.
我跟伤者们一起睡这里
I'll rest here with the wounded.
若你允许的话?院长
If you agree, Prior?
昆提诺 把他带过去
Quintino... take him there.
我不确定你适合这种
I'm not sure you're suited to life within a community...
需要考虑其他弟兄需求的群聚生活
...where the needs of your brothers must also be considered.
主也与祂的使徒一同生活
Christ shared his life with the apostles.
没错 祂是 神父
Yes, he did, Father.
但你不是神
But you are not Christ.
谢谢你
Thank you...
谢谢你愿意见我
...for agreeing to meet me.
我怎能拒绝你
How can I be of use?
你压力很大吧
You are under great pressure.
也不尽然
No, no, not really.
我想知道
I wanted to ask...
你能否让艾丁海利改变主意
...if you can try and persuade Ardinghelli to change his mind.
转而支持派兵增援前线
To support the movement of troops at the front.
你知道为了佛罗伦萨和你
You know I will always do what I can for Florence.
我永远都会尽心尽力
And for you.
但我丈夫尝到了政♥治♥权力的甜美
But my husband's acquired a taste for political power.
首长议会的胜利只够他果腹而已
And a victory in the Priori has only fed it.
但我会试试看
But I will try.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是什么
What is it?
你要维洛吉奥工作室送来的草图 先生
Sketches you requested from Verrocchio's workshop, Messer.
那这位画家的地址呢
And the address of the artist?
谢谢 -先生
Thank you.
神父 见到你总是很开心
Father, always good to see you.
我是来警告你太太
I came to warn your wife.
修道院有个天花患者
There's a case of the pox at the convent.
但我克制不住自己
But I couldn't resist...
在所有希腊作家中 我就知道
Of all the Greeks, I should have known...
你会喜欢亚里斯多德
...you'd make a friend of Aristotle.
对一个异教♥徒♥而言 他很像天主教♥徒♥了
For a heathen he was very Christian.
读读圣托玛斯阿奎那教授他的著作
Read Thomas Aquinas' teachings on him.
我会的 我有时间的话一定读 我保证
I will. When I get time, I will. I promise.
现在你就先借走这本吧
In the meantime, you should borrow it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这是谁画的
I recognize the artist...
没错
Yes...
这是达芬奇的作品
All the work of Leonardo da Vinci.
他对圣巴斯弟盎没有兴趣
He has no interest in Saint Sebastian.
每个线条都充斥着他对人体的认识
Every line boasts of the artist's knowledge of the human form.
请便
Please.
你是不满他作画的内容
Is it what he draws that upsets you...
还是不满他不相信神
...or the fact that they say he does not believe in God?
那其实是同一件事
One is the cause of the other.
神禁止人类食用智慧之果是有原因的
God forbade man from eating from the tree of knowledge for a reason.
我们太容易迷失在自己的思考能力中了
We may too easily become lost in our own intellect.
这是地狱吗
Is this hell?
对 地狱有九层 路西法就在最后一层
Yeah. It's in nine circles and in the last one is Lucifer.
维吉尔带着但丁通过这里
Virgil... helps Dante through it.
你喜欢画这个
You like doing this.
-对呀 -你很享受
- Yeah... - You enjoy it.
比帮我爸画死人还喜欢
More than painting those dead men for my father.
再见 神父 也谢谢你
I'll see you soon, Father, and thank you.
吉罗拉莫神父又来跟你讨论哲学性问题了
Father Girolamo was here for another of your philosophical discussions?
修道院有天花病患
There's a pox... at the convent.
人♥民♥还要受多少折磨
How much more suffering must the people endure?
可能会扩散
It may spread.
你跟孩子到皮斯托亚的别♥墅♥去吧
You and the children should go to the villa at Pistoia.
你要把我们送走
What, you're sending us away?
不
No.
你们在那边比较安全
You'll be safer there.
这样你比较心安
And what of you taking solace from your family?
不只是因为天花
It's not just the pox.
这座城随时都会被攻占
Any day now the city may come under siege.
看来你早就决定好了
I see your mind is already made up.
我会让卡洛跟波利齐亚诺与你们同行
I'll ask Carlo to accompany you, and Poliziano.
孩子的教育不会中断
The children's schooling should not be interrupted.
哎唷
Oh dear!
他们在这里
There they are.
你能让他下来吗
Will you take him from me?
你太重啦
Ohh! You're so heavy!
-这给你 -谢谢
- For you. - Thank you.
我也要看
Let me see them!
不 这是我的
No! They're for me.
你会成为一个比他还棒的画家 乔凡尼
You'll be a much better artist than this one, Giovanni.
波利齐亚诺 真是神奇 罗伦佐让你...
Poliziano, it's a wonder Lorenzo allows you...
教导下一代如何耍嘴皮子跟哲学
...to teach the next generation hot air and philosophy...
乔凡尼 过来
Giovanni, come on.
皮耶罗
Piero.
我会想你
You're in my thoughts.
我也是
And you in mine.
永远
Always.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我还没付你在凉廊作画的酬劳
I still owe you money for your work at the loggia.
我不会收的 罗伦佐
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表