剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
He disappoints me.
说话小心点
Watch your tongue.
你不是托玛索-佩鲁奇的朋友吗
Weren't you a friend of Tommaso Peruzzi?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
那是场意外
It was a tragic accident.
不 那不是意外 皮耶罗
No, it was no accident, Piero.
但他失足从窗户掉下来了
But he fell from his window.
有人是这么说的
So some say.
那其他人呢
And others?
告诉我 桑卓 其他人怎么说
Tell me, Sandro, what is said?
父亲 你听说了吗
Father, have you heard?
萨佛纳罗拉在造谣说托玛索是被人谋杀的
Savonarola spreads rumors that Tommaso was killed.
他利用我们朋友的死来煽动人♥民♥仇视我们
He uses our friend's death to incite hatred against the Medici.
他怪罪于我们
He blames us...?
相信这些谣言
You know, by giving these rumors credence...
就是中了他们的计
...you're just playing into the author's hands.
那是传闻
It's hearsay.
院长没有证据 -他不找到证据不会罢休
- The friar has no proof. - He won't rest until he has.
我儿子已经起疑了
My son is now asking questions.
他只是还在难过 那都会过去
He's still raw. It'll pass.
我们就让他满意 没什么好查的
We'll satisfy him. There's nothing to discover.
我要你贴出悬赏
I want you to offer a reward...
给任何能为托玛索的死提供线索的人
...for any information relating to Tommaso's death.
这样皮耶罗就不会再问了
It'll silence Piero.
何必管他怎么想
What does it matter what he thinks?
他是我儿子
Because he's my son.
万一真♥相♥被人发现呢
And if the truth comes out?
那就利用真♥相♥
Then we'll make it our truth.
罗伦佐-美第奇贴出悬赏
Lorenzo de' Medici offers a reward...
任何人只要能...
One hundred gold florins to any...
为托玛索佩鲁奇的死提供线索
...who can shed light on his friend...
就能得到一百佛罗林
...Tommaso Peruzzi's death.
(罗马)
枢机主教
A cardinal?
光想都让我感到自己的傲慢了
I feel arrogant even thinking about it.
你是美第奇家的人 乔凡尼
You're a Medici, Giovanni.
坐吧
Sit.
成为枢机主教后
As a cardinal...
你就更能侍奉主的教会
...you would be far better place to serve the Church...
也能保障佛罗伦萨跟家族的利益
...as well as protect the interests of Florence and our family.
这是父亲的想法
Father's arguments.
不是你的
Not yours.
你是很年轻
You're young.
但年纪跟领导能力...
But grey doesn't always bring with it...
没有关系
...the qualities that are needed to lead.
教会需要的是 能遵照主的教诲的领导者
What the Church needs is leaders who live by the teachings of Christ.
年龄不是问题
They can be men or boys.
而你就是其中之一
And you are one of those.
父亲
Father...
真的很感谢你给我这个机会
I'd really like to thank you for this chance.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a moment.
-你去找你母亲好吗 -父亲…
- Piero, will you see to your mother? - Father...
如果你们要谈生意上的事 我也想留下来
...If you came to discuss business, I'd like to be present.
请照我说的做
Please do as I say.
有目击者了
A witness has come forward.
这你是在哪找到的
And where did you find these?
在尸体旁…
By the body.
但托玛索-佩鲁奇不戴眼镜
But Tommaso Peruzzi never wore glasses.
这一定是另一个男人留下来的
The other man must have dropped them.
另一个男人
The other man?
你没看到他的脸
You didn't see his face?
我听到一声哀号♥
There was a cry.
大家都跑向他坠落的地方
People ran to where he fell.
但大家都在看尸体
But they were all looking at the body.
除了我
Except me.
我看到他…
I saw him leave...
在事发后离开了
...after.
大家都说那是场意外
Everyone was saying that it was an accident.
但我知道佩鲁奇先生...
But I knew Messer Peruzzi was killed...
是被那个掉了眼镜的人杀害的
...by the man who dropped those glasses.
这我们早就知道了
Well, we already knew this.
我们也去查了
And we followed it up.
你看见的那个男人
The man that you saw...
在托玛索失足前就离开了
...left before Tommaso fell.
不 他…
No. He...
你搞混了
No, you're confused.
这很合理
It's understandable.
但托玛索是一个人
But Tommaso was alone.
-托玛索-佩鲁奇不戴眼镜 -谢谢你…
- But he never wore glasses. - Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是你的报酬
Here's your reward.
谢谢你 美第奇先生
Thank you, Messer Medici.
请送她出去
See her out, please.
教宗答应私下见你
His Holiness has agreed to a private audience.
你父亲都靠你了
Now your father is counting on you.
你真让我们丢脸 总是在乞讨
Always begging!
总是要不够
Always asking for more!
你这没用的东西
You're worthless!
-但父亲… -离开我的视线
- But Father... - Get out of my sight!
美第奇
Medici?
我闻到钱的味道了
I can smell the money on you.
那是依诺增爵八世的儿子 法兰切斯切多
Innocent's son, Franceschetto.
是他成为神职人员前生的
From before he took holy vows.
枢机主教
Cardinal...
我才刚付你十万佛罗林
...I just paid a hundred thousand florins...
你别再来烦我
...so you wouldn't bother me anymore.
教宗
Your Holiness...
罗伦佐很感激你付清了欠款
...Lorenzo was grateful that you repaid the debt.
但这是另一件事
But this is about another matter.
他致上最高的敬意
With the greatest of respect...
并希望你能考虑让乔凡尼成为枢机主教
...he asks that you consider Giovanni here to be a cardinal.
孩子 你几岁
How old are you, boy?
我14岁
Fourteen.
真年轻
So young.
传出去会很难听的
It would cause a great scandal.
所以…
So...
你想成为枢机主教
...you wish to be a cardinal?
是 教宗
Yes, Holy Father.
你觉得自己比同侪还优秀吗
And you consider yourself superior to your peers?
不 教宗
No, Holy Father.
那你在这里做什么
Then why are you here?
虽然我还不够格
Although I don't deserve such an honor...
但我也无法拒绝这项
...neither could I turn down the possibility...
服侍神的机会
...of serving the Lord in such a way.
果然是虎父无犬子
You are your father's son.
我拒绝
The answer is no.
-但教宗 请你… -就这样
- But Your Holiness, please... - That is all.
你是来哀悼的 皮耶罗
You're here to mourn, Piero.
主会带走你的苦痛
The Lord will ease your pain.
圣奥古斯丁说过
St. Augustine said:
"那些不为了自己
they who lived not for themselves...
而为了祂而活的 会在死亡里...
...but for him, found in death itself...
找到生存之道"
...the way to life.
跟我一起走回去吧
Walk back with me.
我有本圣奥古斯丁的书 你应该看了以后会好很多
I have a book of his teachings that you may find comfort in.
终于
Oh, at last.
你到哪去了
Where were you?
来嘛 告诉妈妈
Tell mother, come on.
那头野猪有这么高、这么宽
The boar was this tall and this wide...
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表