剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
Don't worry. You can count on me.
我想跟你的女主人谈谈
I was hoping to speak to your mistress.
这些绅士人很好地护送我过来
These gentlemen were kind enough to accompany me.
请进
Please... come inside.
我得说我有点惊讶自己竟然会在这里
Can say, I'm a little surprised to be here.
以我的经验
In my experience...
肉票通常无法自♥由♥行动
...hostages to ransom can rarely come and go as they please.
那不勒斯跟其他城市不一样
Naples is not like other cities.
这里人人都很自♥由♥
Here there is freedom for all.
没错 我开始明白了
Now I'm beginning to understand that.
事实上
In fact...
几乎也分不清楚...
...it seems as though one might not be able...
谁是不是肉票了
...to tell if one was a hostage or not.
你真的开始明白了
You are indeed starting to understand.
伊波莉塔 我得私下跟你谈谈
Ippolita, I need to speak with you alone.
你在佛罗伦萨委托的画家
The artists you commission in Florence...
他们只画你要求的东西
...they paint only what you ask for?
当然了
Yes, of course they do.
画家应该要能随心所欲地自♥由♥创作
An artist should be allowed to have the freedom to do as he desires.
画家还是任何人
An artist or any man?
你认为我该如何自♥由♥创作
And how do you suggest that I express such freedom?
那就取决于…
That depends.
你想要什么了
And... what do you desire?
出去
Leave us.
现在就只剩我们了
So now we're alone.
你演得真好
You acted your part very well.
你也是
So did you.
所以这就是我能自♥由♥来去的原因
So this is why I can come and go as a I please? It's...
让你能跟我交朋友
so you can... befriend me?
斐迪南一世认为…
Ferrante thinks that you have...
你对我有感觉
...that... you had... feelings for me.
所以我会带你上♥床♥ 问出你的计划
I'm supposed to take you into my bed and find out your plans.
他利用自己的媳妇
He'd use his son's wife that far?
他任何人都能利用
He would use anyone.
奥图曼人即将对那不勒斯发动突袭
There's to be... an Ottoman raid on Naples.
我不确定是何时 但就快了
Uh, I'm not sure exactly when, but soon enough.
必须告诉斐迪南一世 -那你去告诉他
- Ferrante should be warned. - Then you should do it.
不 他唯一不会信的就是我
No, I'm the only person he won't believe.
因为要守护那不勒斯 抵抗苏丹…
Because to defend Naples against the Sultan...
他就得召回佛罗伦萨的军队
...he would have to withdraw his army from Florence.
但若没人去警告他
But if he's not warned...
我们的生命都将受到威胁
...all our lives hang in the balance.
你去告诉他吧
I thought you could tell him.
就当作是你偷听到的
Overhear it... as it were, and report it.
这太严重了
It's too big.
你打算如何协商、你的技巧
Your plans for negotiation, your tactics...
你想怎么说服他
how you wish to persuade him...
那才是我该偷听到的
that's what I'm expected to overhear.
但召回佛罗伦萨的军队…
But this... pulling back the army from Florence...
他会认为是你看透了我
He would believe you'd seen through me,
把我当傻子耍
and played me for a fool.
如果消息来源不是我们其中之一呢
What if it didn't come from either of us?
如果是里亚里奥呢
What if it comes from Riario?
没有那不勒斯军队支持
Riario can't hold the siege without the...
里亚里奥无法控制佛罗伦萨
...Neapolitan army at his back. He'd just...
他会隐瞒消息 知情不报
Ah, he'd just bury it, he wouldn't report it.
然后当斐迪南一世发现
And when Ferrante discovers that Riario deliberately...
里亚里奥故意隐瞒他之后呢
...withheld from him this information...?
你真美
You are beautiful.
你对我有感觉吗
Did you have feelings for me?
我想你心知肚明
I think you know the answer to that.
现在呢
And now?
如果有道门能穿越时空…
If there were a door to another time...
你走吧
Go.
所以你的老朋友呢
So how is your old friend?
他…
He's...
很害怕
...scared.
他希望能说服你相信他的真心
He wishes to convince you of his good faith.
那他有钱让我相信他吗
And does he have the money to do so?
我不清楚
I don't know.
但他看起来很有自信
But he seems very sure of himself.
你一定认为我禽兽不如
You must think me a monster.
竟然让自己的儿子戴绿帽
Making a cuckold out of my own son.
但我们所有人
But we all must...
在某些时刻都得为了大局...
...sometimes endure a little unpleasantness...
忍♥受一些事
...for the greater good.
事实上
And in truth...
现在想想 那也没有那么令人难受吧
...this wasn't that unpleasant now, was it?
伊波莉塔要怎么把情报 交给里亚里奥
Well, how will Ippolita pass on... the information to Riario?
透过中间人
Through an intermediary.
一个来自东方的商人
A trader from the East who will tell...
会把奥图曼的事 告诉里亚里奥的人
...Riario's men about the Ottoman attack.
这样一来我们就需要细节
For this to work, we need details.
突袭的时间跟地点 我们怎么知道
When and why the attack will come. How will we get those?
我们不必知道 里亚里奥知道就好
We don't. Riario does.
这就是其中的奥妙
See, that's the beauty of it.
他能动用教宗所有的间谍
He has connections to all the Pope's spies.
为了确认谣言的真实性
He'll want confirmation of the rumor...
他一定会不择手段
...and he'll make sure that he gets it.
不管要花多少钱
I don't care how much it costs.
你马上查出突袭的地点跟时间
You're to find out when and where the attack will occur.
马上办 -遵命
- At once. - Yes.
还有一件事
There is one thing:
我们现在能看透里亚里奥了吗
Are we able to read Riario's thoughts like a book now?
我很怀疑他会跟我们分享他的发现
Because I very much doubt he will simply tell us what he discovers.
那就交给伊波莉塔了
Ippolita will take care of it.
万一那是他们的手段呢
What if it's a ploy?
万一他们拿了钱后又把城市夺走
What if they take the ransom and the city?
你真的不必担心
You really shouldn't worry.
万一真是那样 反正我们也是死路一条
If that happens, we'll be dead anyway.
万一罗伦佐不想回家呢
What if Lorenzo doesn't wish to come home?
这可靠吗
This is reliable?
这来自君士坦丁堡的一名商人
It came from a merchant in Constantinople.
这是用暗号♥写成的
It's written in code.
上面说什么
What does it say?
“为圣路济亚殉道者点起蜡烛”
Light a candle... to Saint Lucia of the martyrs.
天啊 根本没时间了
Dear God, there's not time at all.
我们得马上告知斐迪南一世
We must tell Ferrante now.
一定
We must.
明天傍晚 罗伦佐的时间就到了
By tomorrow evening, Lorenzo's week will be out.
美第奇家族筹不出钱来救他
There'll be no... Medici ransom to save him.
那不勒斯呢
And what of Naples?
他们自己看着办
Naples can look to herself.
再过两天我们就离开了
In two days... we'll be gone.
“这个消息我们自己知道就好
And our knowledge of this leaves with us.
绝不能让斐迪南一世发现
Ferrante must never know of this.
半点风声都不能走漏”
Not a whisper.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
“为圣路济亚殉道者点起蜡烛”
Light a candle to Saint Lucia of the martyrs?
是日期
It's the date.
圣路济亚日是13号♥…
Lucia's saint's day is the thirteenth.
就是后天
The day after tomorrow.
难怪他们会说根本没时间了
That's why they say there is no time at all.
地点呢
But where?
那不勒斯这么大
Well, Naples is a vast kingdom.
整个海岸线都有可能
The attack could come anywhere along its coastline.
-我们得知道地点 -这很重要吗
- We need to know where. - Does it matter?
没错 很重要
Yes. Yes, it matters.
若里亚里奥只掌握了突袭的谣言
If all Riario has is... rumor of an attack...
而少了地点
...but no place, well, then...
他就能说这个消息一点价值都没有
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表