剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Oh. Um...
你知道 为了...
You know, to, um...
帮你撑过...
help you get past...
艾维
Evie.
我想说的是...
Look, what I'm trying to say is...
我想要成为你的丈夫
I wanna be your husband,
我希望你能毫不犹豫地说“我愿意”
and I want you to say yes, but without hesitation,
只为一个原因...
and for one reason...
因为你疯狂地爱着我
because you're crazy in love with me.
我永远 永远都会爱你
I will always, always love you.
这次旅行让我明白了很多事
This trip made me realize a lot,
它也让我明白了 我们有着不同的追求
and it made me realize that we want different things,
我不想改变 我也不希望你做出改变
and I don't wanna change, and I do not want you to change.
我想世上还有个更适合你的人
I think there's someone better out there for you.
一个和你志同道合的人
Someone who wants everything that you want.
只要我在这儿 杰瑞德 我就会让你无法看清这一切
And as long as I'm here, Jared, I'm gonna cloud everything,
你得花一辈子的时间 才能弄清楚这件事
and it's gonna take you forever to figure that out.
我退出
I'm backing out,
因为你们一定会有办法找到彼此
because you guys are going to find a way to each other.
别问我过程 但你们一定会的
Don't ask me how, but you will.
米凯 你怎么能这么确定
Mick, how can you be so sure?
当我说你必须怀抱希望时
Just believe me when I say
我必须得相信我
you gotta have hope.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
没有登上那趟航♥班♥和你一起去牙买♥♥加
Not getting on that flight to Jamaica with you
是我有生以来最大的错误
was the biggest mistake of all time.
不 我可不会这么肯定
No, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
我想和你在一起
I wanna be with you,
和你建立一个家庭
to start a family with you,
如果你能原谅我...
if... if you can forgive me--
我当然会原谅你
Of course. Of course I forgive you.
我在楼上看到她了 她是谁
I saw her upstairs. Who is that?
她是桑维·保尔医生
Her name is Dr. Saanvi Bahl.
我会全部讲给你听 不过 格蕾丝 她会治好卡尔的病
I'll tell you everything, but, Grace, she's gonna cure Cal.
-什么 -我以我们三个孩子的生命发誓
- What? - I swear on the lives of our three kids.
三个孩子
Three kids?
我们有事要忙了
We got some work to do.
还有我们俩
And the two of us.
我们没事了吧
Are we good?
格蕾丝
Grace.
我们棒极了
We're excellent.
嗨 抱歉打扰你们 我准备好可以走了
Hi, yeah. So sorry to interrupt. I'm really quite ready to go.
爸爸把钥匙给你了吗
Did, uh, Dad give you the keys?
没有 他们把车开走了 我们打车吧
No, they took the car. We'll take a cab.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
我也爱你 宝贝 我很快就能到家...
I love you too, baby. I'll be home soon--
嘿 乔治亚 这就还给你老婆
Hey, Georgia. Here's your wife.
请去水之天使
Angel of the Waters, please.
中♥央♥公园 毕士大喷泉
Bethesda Fountain, Central Park.
对不起 你能不能...
Oh, I'm sorry. Can you just...
这个是我老公 你介意换辆出租车吗
This is my husband. Do you mind taking another cab?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
谢谢你的配合
Thanks for that.
那招一般能有用吗
That usually work?
我不知道 我从没这样做过
Oh, I don't know. I've never tried it.
去哪里
Where to?
你能不能随便开 我基本上什么都没有 就只有时间
Could you actually just drive? I kind of have nothing but time.
有个大致方向吗
Any general direction?
皇后区 布鲁克林 曼哈顿
Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan?
都是相互关联的 对吧
It's all connected, right?
你有哪些咸味零食啊
How are we doing in the salty snacks department?
(猪皮)
如我所料
As I suspected.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met before?
是的 算是吧
Yeah, we kind of have.
这是一个...
It's all part of a...
永不结束的故事的一部分
never-ending story.
嘿 菜鸟
Hey, rookie.
出什么事了
What's going on?
这是次秘密调查 针对刚刚降落的一架飞机
It's a confidential investigation. Something about a plane that just landed.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 另外我当菜鸟是三年前的事了
Yeah, no problem. Also, I was a rookie three years ago,
当时这种发型还很流行
back when that haircut was still in style.
哇 我也是三年
Wow. I'm a third-year too.
我在警校时 怎么会没注意到这么迷人的才女呢
How did I possibly miss that charming wit back at the academy?
我猜是因为倒霉吧
Unlucky, I guess.
-要来吗 -当然
- You coming? - Yes, I am.
十一个人从飞机上消失了
Eleven people seemingly disappear from an airplane?
报告上是这么说的
That's what they're reporting.
不用我告诉你这是不可能的吧
I don't need to tell you that's impossible.
让我确认一下我没理解错
Let me make sure I have this right.
有个医生能治好卡尔
There is a doctor who can cure Cal?
你不相信奇迹吗
Don't you believe in miracles?
你在那架飞机上发生了什么事
What happened to you on that flight?
我不确定你会不会相信
I'm not sure you're gonna believe it.
所以就随便开
So, just drive?
多绕绕路 我有很多事要跟你说
And take the long route. I have a lot to tell you.
没人能解释 2013年4月7日这天我们遭遇了什么事
No one can explain what happened to us on April 7th, 2013.
有人说这绝无可能
Some people called it impossible.
也有人说这是个奇迹
Others called it a miracle.
我只知道 那一天 生活永远地改变了
All I know is it was the day life changed forever.
片名:命运航♥班♥
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表