剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Standard NYPD issue, and we have reason to believe
射击的时候 你在院子里
you were at the compound at the time of the shooting.
对一个警♥察♥同事这样做 我一点都开心不起来
Brings me no joy to do this to a fellow cop.
让弹道学部门加急处理
Have Ballistics put a rush on this.
你想听我的建议吗
You want my advice?
回家 打电♥话♥给工会代表
Go home. Call a union rep.
喂
Hello.
是谁
Who is this?
我的小女孩怎么样了
-How's my little girl?
别挂电♥话♥
Don't hang up.
我只想跟伊登谈谈
I just… I just wanna talk to Eden.
你应该死了
You should be dead.
你需要死了
You need to be dead.
这个时间她都在睡觉
This is when she takes her nap.
她真的很喜欢她的日程表 给她一杯温牛奶
She really likes her schedule. Make her a glass of warm milk.
关于我女儿的事情 我不会听你的意见
I'm not taking advice from you about my own daughter.
加上一点肉桂
With a little cinnamon.
能帮助她入眠
It helps her to sleep.
别再打给我了
Don't ever call me again.
我是伊登唯一认识的家人
I'm the only family that Eden knows!
(828管理局)
结束了 米凯
It's over, Mick.
他们会试射我的枪 比对子弹和弹壳
They're gonna test-fire my gun against the bullets and the casings.
所以会匹配
So they will match.
不 是齐克扣下的扳机 你不能为了他或者为了我说谎
No, Zeke pulled the trigger. You are not gonna lie for him or for me.
米凯 我受够了 好吗 我不会为了你或者任何人说谎
Mick, I'm done, okay? I'm not lying for you or anyone else.
-我只会等着该发生的事情发生 -会发生在你身上 杰瑞德
-I'm just gonna let the chips fall. -Well, they're gonna fall on you, Jared.
这件事情我会相信我的道德指南针
I'm gonna trust my moral compass on this.
我的道德指南针告诉我要这样做
This is what it's telling me to do.
喂 别缠着你叔叔了 好吗
Oye! Oye! Oye! Leave your uncle alone, eh?
他来一次家庭聚餐 要恢复一周 冠军
It takes him all week to recover from family dinners. Campeón!
他们哪里来的精力
Where do they get the energy?
他们的父亲没有界限 两个都是
Their dads. Boundless, both of them.
所以什么时候轮到你
So, when is it your turn?
不会的
It's not happening.
你只需要找到对的女孩
You just need to find the right girl.
你得到了工作 你是部门最棒的警探
You got the job. You're the best detective in the department.
还有谁能在这么短的时间内 当上警督…
I mean, who else makes lieutenant in less than--
爸爸
Papa.
我有事要告诉你
I've got something I gotta tell you.
太难了
This is hard. Um…
我在不该插手的地方插手了 爸爸
I stuck my nose where it didn't belong, Dad.
我试着帮了一个828乘客
I tried to help an 828er.
我被一个混♥蛋♥惹怒了 打了他的脸
And I teed off on an asshole. I punched him in the face.
爸爸
Dad.
他曾是个警♥察♥
He was a cop.
他们夺走了我的金盾警探位置
They took my gold shield.
什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
几周前
A couple weeks ago.
你以前怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me before?
因为爸爸 这份工作对你意义重大
Because this job, Dad, it means so much to you.
成为警探 警督
Making detective, lieutenant.
我人生中失去了很多
I've lost a lot in my life.
我唯一剩下的只有你的尊重了
The only thing I have left is your respect,
我不能连那个也失去
and I can't lose that too.
你失去了很多吗
Have you lost a lot?
对 谁都不应该失去那么多
Yeah. More than any man should.
但你没有失去我的尊重
But you haven't lost my respect.
我现在非常为你骄傲
I couldn't be prouder of who you are.
对 德利 千万要告诉我你找到了什么
Yeah, Drea, please tell me you got something.
喂 听听这个
Hey, check this out. Every time Sam came out of the Registry,
每次山姆从登记处出来 都被叫去问讯
he was pulled in for questioning.
每次 他们要问他什么
Every time? What were they questioning him on?
太机密了
It's far too confidential.
但是你听这个 每次记录都写着调查员的首字母
But get this. Every entry is coded with the investigator's initials.
每次都是同一个调查员
Same investigator every time.
泰德·科尔文
Ted Colvin.
-那是刚才没收我枪的人 -对
-That's the guy who just took my gun. -Yep.
警监什么时候开始做个案工作了
Since when does a captain do casework?
没错
Exactly.
他刚刚跑到犯罪实验室了 我要去翻一下他的办公室
He just ran over to the crime lab. So I'm gonna poke around his office.
德利 小心点 我们根本不知道 这个家伙能做出什么事
Drea, be careful. We've got no idea what this guy's capable of.
她还很生气 但我确信时间会改变她的
She's still upset, but I'm sure that will change in time.
谢谢你愿意试试 这真是地狱
Thank you for trying. This is… this is just hell.
如果你需要我 我很愿意经常回来
Well, I am happy to come back as often as you need.
我讨厌828把我们变成了现在这样
I hate what 828 has done to us.
看 这个好
See, this is a good one.
德尔斐神谕戴蓝宝石帮助她看清楚
The Oracle of Delphi wore sapphires to help clarify her visions.
像你的耳钉这种
Like your earrings.
爸爸 我刚才在读德尔斐神谕
Dad, I was just reading about the Oracle of Delphi,
她戴着蓝宝石
and… and she wore sapphires.
你知道吗 奥利 今天不聊那个
You know what, Ol? Not today.
不聊神话 不聊呼召
No mythology. No Callings.
我们还是集中于处理眼前的事吧 我想给伊登看崭新的我
Let's just work on what's right in front of us. I wanna show Eden the new me.
你觉得怎么样 伊登 没有大胡子了
What do you think, Eden? No beard.
我不是坏人 我只是你的爸爸
See? I'm not a bad man. I'm just your daddy.
我想要妈妈
I want my mommy.
一个警♥察♥居然有这么多现金 不过我不确定能找到关联
That's a lot of cash for a cop. I'm not sure we can connect it though.
好
Okay.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
-嗨 -德利
-Hey.
Drea, that's Sam's ring.
那是山姆的戒指
-天啊 -德利 你一定要小心
-Oh, got him. -Drea, you gotta be careful.
我们不知道这件事牵扯到谁 牵扯到多高层的人
We do not know who's involved or how high up this goes.
我出去了 去内政部 一会儿再打给你
I'm out. I'm already heading up to Internal Affairs. I'll call you back.
喂 麦卡米
Hey, Mikami!
-警监 -你去哪里
-Captain. -Where you going?
我去档案部 你需要什么吗
I'm just heading up to Records. Uh, do you need anything?
那个戒指
Just that ring.
你不会想这样做的
You don't wanna do this.
你要拿我怎么样 科尔文 把我从屋顶上扔下去
What are you gonna do, Colvin? Throw me off the roof?
屋顶
The roof.
让我们过去 麦卡米有麻烦了
-Let us through! Mikami's in trouble!
我告诉你
I'll tell you something.
你必须改变一下你的态度 因为事情不是这样运作的
You gotta change your attitude because that is not how this works.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
我有老婆 孩子
I got a wife, kids.
我把28年的生命都献给了警局
I gave 28 years of my life to the department.
为我自己拿点钱 是我应得的奖赏
I deserve to take a little for myself sometimes.
你不必杀了他的
You didn't have to kill him.
杀他 我为什么要那样做 你不会把下金蛋的鹅杀掉
Kill him? Why would I do that? You don't kill the golden goose.
科尔文
Colvin!
你完蛋了
You're done.
好吗 你已经输了
Okay? You're beat.
好吧
Fine!
那就把我抓进去
Take me in, then.
我不是唯一偷过死者物品的警♥察♥
I'm not the only cop who's ever skimmed the collection plate.
我要接受内审
I'll take the IA hit.
他们会让我安静地退休
They'll let me retire quietly.
他们最不想要的就是警监上新闻
The last thing they want is a captain in the news.
但你不正当开枪加上妨碍 会在偏远之地蹲监狱五到十年
But you, five to ten, upstate, for a bad shoot plus obstruction.
而这位麦卡米
And Mikami here?
因为与案件有关联犯罪
Guilt by association.
可能会被开除
Probably forced out.
除非我们下楼 就当今天的事情没发生
Unless we go downstairs like today never happened.
你可以把枪拿回去
You get your gun back.
天啊 说不定还能拿回金盾
Hell, maybe even your gold shield.
你知道地方检察官 不会给你更好的条件
You know you won't get a better offer from the DA.
你知道吗 你说得可能没错
Yeah, you know what? You're probably right.
但我愿意试试
But I'll take my chances.
你选择了自己站在哪一边 我也选了
You chose your side. I chose mine.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表