剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I'm trying to be a better dad.
而他们的原谅
And their forgiveness
对我来说就是一切
means the world to me.
我猜你做的事还不及他做的一半
My guess is you haven't pulled half the stunts he's pulled.
但现在你们俩都在这里了 所以这可能是个机会
But you're both here now, so it could be an opportunity to
来消除误会
clear the air.
如果你想的话
If you want it to be.
是啊 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
-进去安全吗 -当然 只要做好正确的防护措施
- I mean, is it even safe to go in there? - Sure, with the right precautions.
等你情况稳定下来 可以走路了
And once you're stabilized and able to walk,
我们可以请看守帮忙
we can ask the guard to help.
行 我会考虑的
Yeah, I'll think about it.
他们怎么能不让我见保尔医生
How can they keep me from seeing Dr. Bahl?
实验室有急事要保尔医生处理
Dr. Bahl had something urgent to do in the lab.
我以前是警♥察♥ 所以我接受过应急训练
I mean, I was a cop back in the day, so I do have emergency train--
-你说过这不是紧急情况的 -对
- You said this wasn't an emergency. - No.
但你现在承受的压力 可能会引发假性分娩痛
But the stress you're under might be causing false labor pain.
压力 你觉得是这样 我的生孩子计划中可不包括血浴
Stress! You think? I mean, a bloodbath wasn't exactly part of my birthing plan.
你让我想起了我丈夫
You know, you kind of remind me of my husband.
不管情况多糟糕 他都有办法逗我笑
No matter how much something sucked, he'd still find a way to make me laugh.
-我很遗憾你失去了他 -是啊
- I'm sorry you lost him. - Yeah.
是啊 他是个挺佛系的人
Yeah, he was a pretty Zen guy.
如果他现在在这里 他大概会说:
You know, if he was here right now, he would say something like, um,
“闻闻花香 吹灭蜡烛
"Smell the flowers and blow out the candles."
去你的快乐之地 想想你爱的人”
"Go to your happy place. Uh, think of someone you love."
-好吧 -孩子要出来了
- Okay. - This baby's coming now.
我需要桑维 来得太快了
I need Saanvi. It's too soon!
好的 看守
- Okay. Guards! Guards! - It's too soon!
我们需要医生
We need a doctor!
所有乘客必须立刻回到各自的舱房♥
All passengers must return to their quarters immediately.
现在实行封锁
This is a lockdown.
伊登非常笃定她跟我聊过菲奥娜的事
I mean, Eden fully believes that she talked to me about Fiona.
但她并没有 所以这到底是怎么回事
But she didn't, so what the hell happened?
婴儿监视仪 它可能录下了什么
The baby monitor. It could have recorded something.
-应用程序在我手♥机♥上 -哦
- The app's on my phone. - Oh.
应该在这段时间左右
Should be around here.
一根刺
A splinter?
伊登在做什么
What's Eden doing?
我觉得她是在跟某人对话
I think she's talking to someone.
但那里没有人啊
But there's no one there.
我的天啊 卡尔
Oh my God, Cal.
伊登确实在跟某人对话
Eden was talking to someone.
一个并不在房♥间里的人
Someone not actually in the room.
-万一那是... -不
- What if it was-- - No. No.
拜托不要说安吉丽娜 好吗
Please don't say Angelina, okay?
她已经死了
She's dead.
你怎么会这么想的
What would even make you think something like that?
那个让我找到了菲奥娜的呼召
The Calling that led me to Fiona.
安吉丽娜也在里面 生龙活虎的
Angelina was in it. Alive and well.
-感觉她好像是在等我 -你为什么要隐瞒这种事情
- It's like she was expecting me. - Why would you hide something like that?
安吉丽娜觉得我们是相连的
Angelina thinks we're connected.
爸爸觉得我们是相连的 我不希望你认为...
Dad thinks we're connected. I don't want you thinking--
好了 你和我 我们是彼此相连的
Okay. You and me, we are connected.
我们一家人 我们因为爱而彼此相连
Our family, we're connected through love.
安吉丽娜没有与人相连
Angelina doesn't connect with people.
她是在操纵他们
She manipulates them.
就像她对爸爸和米凯做的那样
Like she did with Dad and Mick.
但向伊登投射她自己...我...
But to project herself to Eden... I...
欧米茄蓝宝石肯定在她手上
She must have the Omega Sapphire.
安吉丽娜只是一个投影 所以她不能真的触碰菲奥娜
Angelina was only a projection, so she couldn't actually touch Fiona.
所以她让伊登替她动手
So she had Eden do it for her.
我们必须保护伊登 别让她知道真♥相♥
We have to protect Eden from learning the truth
并且在安吉丽娜再次杀人前找到她
and find Angelina before she kills again.
我用我的蓝宝石向桑维投射了影像
I used my sapphire to project onto Saanvi.
我可以再做一次 这次的对象是安吉丽娜
I could do it again. This time onto Angelina.
不行 卡尔 这样太危险了
No, Cal, it's way too dangerous.
我想这是我们唯一的选择
I think it's the only option we have.
我还没准备好 我应该还有六个星期的
I'm not ready for this yet. I'm supposed to have six more weeks.
对
Yep.
好啦 好的
All right. Okay.
我们可以的
We got this.
这阵痛必须停下来了
This pain has to stop.
我不是医生 但让疼痛停止的 唯一方法就是你把孩子给生下来
Not a doctor, but I think the only way that's happening is if you have a baby.
我曾经想象过我的生活会是什么样
I used to imagine how my life would go.
找到白马王子 结婚 我们会买♥♥套房♥子
You find the right guy, get married. We would buy a house.
然后在医院里生个孩子
And then you have a baby in a freakin' hospital.
我没想到你也是个爱幻想的人
I didn't peg you for a vision-board type.
我不是 但...
I'm not, but...
我男朋友...
my boyfriend...
我很爱他 他应该有机会抱着自己的孩子
I love him, and he should get to hold his baby.
真希望他能在这里
I wish he was here.
相信我 我懂你
Believe me, I feel ya.
-嘿 -真高兴你通过了看守
- Hey. - Glad you made it past the guards.
没人在意清洁工做什么 这是这份工作的优势
No one cares what the janitor's up to. Perk of the job.
但我听说看守们在找你哥哥 你见过他吗
But I heard the guards are looking for your brother. You seen him?
没有 不过 你要是听说了什么 拜托告诉我
No, uh, but let me know if you hear anything.
没问题
Of course.
我可以怎么帮忙
How can I help here?
我们确实需要一些物资
We actually need some supplies.
我们需要床单 毛巾 一把刀或者剪刀
We... We need some, um, sheets, towels, a knife or some scissors,
但最主要的是我们需要一些温...
but the real ask is that we need some warm--
-拜托别说是水 -水
- Please don't say water. - Water.
-我尽力而为 -谢谢
- I'll do what I can. - Thank you.
没事的 握住我的手 用力 好的 深呼吸
It's okay. Hold my hand. Squeeze. Okay, just take a breath.
你比我坚强
Well, you're a tougher man than me.
我相信 如果你♥爸♥爸看到你这么做
I'm sure if your dad could see you doing this,
你这么乐于助人 他一定会很骄傲
he'd be proud that you wanna help other people.
你太过奖了
You're giving me too much credit.
如果不是腿麻了 我就跑出去了
If my leg weren't numb, I would've run out of here by now.
我一点都不相信
I don't believe that for a second.
你是个好爸爸 你的孩子们很幸运
You're a good dad. Your kids are lucky to have you.
情况并非总是如此
That hasn't always been the case.
但我想 穿过了烈火 今天的我们更加坚强了
But I think walking through the fire, we're stronger for it today.
我爸爸犯过一些错 但多亏了你
You know, my dad had his faults, but thanks to you,
我想起了我们也曾有过美好的回忆
I'm remembering there were some good times too.
为了庆祝我11岁生日 他借了一架小型塞斯纳150飞机
For my 11th birthday, he borrowed this little Cessna 150.
我们在大西洋上空飞了一整天
We just flew out over the Atlantic all day.
观赏鲸鱼迁徙
Watching this whale migration.
就只有我们
Just us.
听起来很棒
Sounds incredible.
我永远都不会忘记
I'll never forget it.
听说你在这里 斯托恩
Heard you were in here, Stone. Why are you out of quarters?
你为什么不在舱房♥里 我们实施了封锁
We're under strict lockdown.
不 是我让他来的
No, he's here on my command.
我得到了完全授权 来进行对达利的工作
I have full authorization to do my work on Daly,
我需要另外一个男性的DNA...
which requires the DNA of an additional male pass--
如果达利有任何出格行为 我有个一劳永逸的方法来阻止他
If Daly makes a move out of line, I got a permanent way to stop him.
我不会等齐默下令的
I won't wait for Zimmer to make the call.
抱歉 这里最近气氛很紧张
Sorry about that. There's been a lot of tension here recently.
你说得对 我不想错失这次见我爸爸的机会
You were right. I don't wanna waste this chance to see my dad.
-我能趁还来得及 跟他聊聊吗 -好的 希望情况很快就能安全
- Can I talk to him before it's too late? - Yes. Hopefully, it'll be safe soon.
我要做的最后一件事 就是把你的健康细胞融入血清中
Last thing I need is to integrate your healthy cells into the serum.
-好的 -行
- Okay. - All right.
嘿 加油 继续 加油
Hey, stay with me. Stay with me. Come on. Stay with me. Stay with me.
-我不行了 -你一定可以的
- I can't do it anymore. - You absolutely can.
目前为止 你已经非常勇敢了 你可以做得到的 好吗
You've defied the odds so far. You can do this, all right?
你看起来经验老到 你生过几个
You seem to be an expert. How many do you have?
不 我应该只是善于应对压力 我是个挺酷的姑姑
No, no, no, I just am good under pressure, I guess, and a pretty cool aunt.
你觉得你可以再多应付一个孩子吗
Think you can handle one more nibling?
酷姑姑来报到了
Cool aunt reporting for duty.
抱歉 没有水
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表