剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
来了
Here we go.
是爸爸和米凯姑姑
That's Dad and Aunt Mick.
各位 这就是那片营地
Guys, that's the campsite.
有了 继续
There. There. There. Keep going.
岩石碑文
The petrograph.
找到了
And there it is.
那段题字
The inscription.
等待着骄傲的1999届毕业生们
Waiting for the proud graduates of the class of '99.
“宽恕让心轻灵”
"Forgiveness lightens the heart."
很有意思
It's interesting.
我们一直在想如何让善举胜过恶行
We've been thinking about how the good deeds outweigh the bad,
但其实 在玛特神话中...
but actually, in Ma'at mythology...
在天平两端的并不是善与恶
the good isn't on one side of the scale and bad on the other.
两边分别是心脏和一根羽毛
Hearts are being weighed against a feather.
所以让那颗心变得轻灵 和多行善举同样重要
So lightening the heart is as important as doing good deeds.
- 好了 那这几个字母呢 - P I X L A Z
Okay. What about these letters?
“A Z” 艾尔-祖拉斯
A, Z, Al-Zuras.
“P I X”我不知道 “Pix” 图片
P, I, X, I don't know. Uh, pix. Pictures.
对 艾尔-祖拉斯有本全是图片的日记
Yeah, Al-Zuras has a journal full of pictures.
行 也许吧 那“L”呢
All right, maybe. What about the L?
我不知道 但我把那本日记藏得很好
I don't know, but I hid that journal pretty well.
希望它没有被安吉丽娜发现
Let's just hope Angelina didn't get to it.
喔 嘿
Whoa. Hey.
刚刚是宫缩了吗
Was that a contraction?
天啊 这孩子 有两个警探当爸妈 一定糟透了
Oh man, it's gonna suck for this kid to have two detectives as parents.
你任何事 都别想逃过我们的法眼 闺女
You're not getting away with anything, baby girl.
来 起来
Come on. Up.
好的
Okay.
该休息了
Time to rest.
-我上不去 -你可以的 来吧 抓住我的手
- I... I can't do it. - Yes, you can. Come on. Grab my hand.
加油 把手给我
Come on. Give me your hand.
离开我的方舟
Get off my ark.
-快来 -快
- Come on. - Go, go, go, go!
停下 我要所有乘客立刻下飞机 清场
Stop. I want every last passenger off of that plane. Clear it out.
继续爬
Keep climbing.
立刻
Now!
你应该要上飞机 我们都是
You're meant to be on that plane, Angelina. We all are.
这架飞机不仅仅是为你们而来的
The plane isn't here for just you.
它是的 本
But it is, Ben.
上帝正在 像诺亚时代那样毁灭这个世界
God is ending the world like he did in the time of Noah.
正如他救了诺亚和他的家人那样 他现在也会拯救我的家人
And just as he saved Noah and his family, he will now save my family.
卡尔把飞机带回来 是为了我们所有人 安吉丽娜
Cal brought the plane back, Angelina, for all of us.
停下 不许再走一步
Stop! Not one more step!
我的人♥民♥们 上去
My people, get on.
什么情况
What was that?
我们得让飞机离开这里 要快
We got to get this plane out of here. Fast.
坐下 拜托各位
Take a seat! Please!
请大家快坐下 随便坐哪儿
Everyone, just sit down. Anywhere, please.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
德利想要冰片 德利就能得到冰片
Drea wanted ice chips. Drea gets ice chips.
好吧 我找到日记了 你看 在第九页
Okay, well, I found the journal. Look, right here on page nine.
和我们在岩石上看到的火山一模一样
It's the same volcano as we saw on the rock.
呼气三次 一 二 三
Three out breaths. One, two, three.
会不会是数字
What if it's numbers?
世界卡在第九页
The World card is on page nine.
如果“P”代表页数 “IX” 代表罗马数字的“九”呢
So, what if the P is for page and IX for the Roman numeral nine?
那“L”代表了什么
What would the L be for?
五十 “L”是五十
Fifty! L is fifty!
冰片来咯
Ice chips incoming!
-我们都得登机 快啊 -不
- We've all gotta get on! Now! - No.
我不会让你葬送我和我的信徒的机会
I won't let you ruin this for me and my flock.
无论如何 你的人要立刻从我的方舟上下来
Your people are getting off my ark, one way or another.
求你了 上帝 不
Please, Lord, no!
快啊
Come on.
什么 拜托
What? Come on.
保罗
Paul.
把枪放下 她的力量消失了
Put down the gun. Her powers are gone.
我们所有人都得上飞机 放下枪跟我们走吧
We all need to get on that plane. Just put it down and come with us.
不
No!
别动
Don't move!
桑维
Saanvi!
-嘿 你还好吗 -不 没事
- Hey. Are you okay? - No, it's okay. It's okay.
只是擦伤而已
It's just grazed.
走吧
Come on.
米凯拉 阿姆塔需要你 快去驾驶舱 快
Michaela, Amuta needs you in the cockpit! Now!
本 快点
Ben, come on!
待在飞机上
Stay on the plane.
四十八 四十九...
Forty-eight, forty-nine...
五十
Fifty.
爸爸和我
Dad and me.
等等
Wait.
这怎么算是宽恕呢
How is this forgiveness?
宽恕让心轻灵
Forgiveness lightens the heart.
我的天
Oh my God.
-嗨 我是本 有事请留言 -爸爸
- Hi, this is Ben. Leave a message. - Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
我不知道现在该怎么联♥系♥你
I don't know how to reach you right now,
但我想我知道答案了
but I think I just figured this out.
那张你抱着我 走出火场的图片 那个人不是我
The picture of you carrying me through the fire, it wasn't me.
是安吉丽娜
It was Angelina.
这条信息是给你的
This is a message for you.
爸爸 你能安度死期的唯一方法
Dad, the only way for you to survive your Death Date
就是原谅安吉丽娜
is to forgive Angelina.
我不知道你能不能做到
And I don't know... I don't know if you can do that.
但我真的很需要你试一试
But I really, really need you to try.
你夺走了我的此生挚爱 我孩子们的母亲
You took away the love of my life, the mother of my children!
别跟我说被从你身边夺走的人
Don't talk to me about people being taken from you.
我生命中的每一个人都背叛了我
Everyone in my life has betrayed me,
都离开了我
has left me.
那是我身为 被上帝选中的人必须忍♥受的...
That's been my cross to bear as God's chosen--
你和飞机上的其他人毫无区别
You are no different than anyone else on that plane!
这不是真的 我的手里一直握有力量
That's not true. I've had the power in my hand.
力量并不重要 重要的是...
It's not the power that matters. It's how...
是你如何利用它
It's how you use it.
你想报仇
You want revenge.
我能理解
I understand that.
但我从来没有
But I never
想过要杀死格蕾丝
intended to kill Grace.
我没有一天不在为此而后悔
There's not a day goes by that I don't regret that.
我每天都为她祈祷
That I don't pray for her.
安吉丽娜
Angelina!
别管我 本 我想死 你走吧
Leave me, Ben. I wanna die. Just go.
本 我们得走了
Ben! We have to go!
奥利弗 宝宝要出生了
Olive! The baby's coming!
谢谢
Thank you.
那么...
So, um...
你知道我没资格坐在这儿的 对吧
you know I'm, like, not qualified to be up here, right?
我之前就跟你说过 828航♥班♥ 很幸运能有你掌舵 我是说真的
I told you before. 828 is lucky to have you at the helm, and I meant it.
现在 我们来把这飞机弄上天吧
Now, let's get this plane in the air.
你觉得这玩意儿真的能飞吗
Do you think that this thing can actually fly?
不知道 但时至今日 我得说 一切皆有可能
No idea, but at this point, I'd say anything is possible.
行 挺好 喜欢你的乐观 但我们不需要先有条跑道吗
Cool, yeah, love the optimism. But don't we maybe need, for starters, um, a runway?
那好吧
Okay, then.
好了
Okay. Okay.
加油 斯托恩机长
Go, Captain Stone.
我们起飞吧
Let's fly.
好啦 各位 系好安全带
Okay, everyone. Fasten your seat belts.
有安全带吗 好的
Are there seat belts? Okay.
如果你们有祈祷的对象
If there's someone or something you pray to,
那现在就是报到的好时机了
this would be a good time to check in.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表