剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I've been thinking, maybe we can call in an anonymous tip.
你知道 至少然斯托恩一家 知道她还活着
You know, at least let the Stones know she's alive.
甚至让他们重聚
-Maybe even reunite them. -Um…
我是这个小女孩知道的唯一的家人
I'm the only family this little girl knows.
她和我注定要在一起
She and I are meant to be together.
因为你带走了她
Because you took her?
伊登和我之间的联♥系♥超越了血亲
Eden and I are connected in a way that transcends blood.
我觉得我们都开始有相同的呼召了
I think we're even starting to share the same Callings.
我应该保护这里的人
I'm supposed to protect the people here,
给逃犯提供庇护让他们陷入了危险
and harboring a fugitive puts them in danger.
我会给你一些食物和现金 但是明天早上 你需要离开
I'll give you some food, cash, but in the morning, you need to go.
我就差一点 格蕾丝
I am so close, Grace.
我发誓
I swear.
伊登
Eden?
是你
It's you.
-我们来玩一个小游戏 -好
-Let's play a little game. -Okay.
过来 伊登 我在这里
Come on. Come on, Eden. I'm here.
爸爸来了
Daddy's here.
不要
No.
不要
No, no, no, no, no!
伊登
Eden!
伊登
Eden!
伊登
Eden!
呼召都在我们的大脑中 所以怎么能够被录下来呢
The Callings were all in our heads, so how do they even get recorded?
超低频波
Uh, ULFs.
超低频波
Ultra-low frequencies.
-会很痛吧 -嗯 不会没感觉
-This is gonna hurt, isn't it? -Well, it's not gonna not hurt.
你做了什么 这里显然不是联邦航♥空♥局
What have you done? This sure as hell isn't the FAA.
阿姆塔 你认识保尔医生 这是加百利
Amuta, you know Dr. Bahl, and this is Gabriel.
你怎么敢干预我的飞行计划 让我的生计受到威胁
How dare you meddle in my flight plans, put my livelihood at risk?
我在试着保护乘客 作为828的飞行员
I'm trying to protect the passengers, and as an 828 pilot,
这也是你的责任
that is also your duty.
见鬼 我从那架飞机走下来的时候 我的责任就结束了
Like hell. My duty ended when I stepped off that plane.
呼召不认同这一点
Well, the Callings don't actually agree with that.
我们认为你的呼召 与828飞行穿越的暴风雨有关联
We think your Callings are related to the storm 828 flew through.
只有两个人看到了前面的暴风雨
There are only two people who saw what was coming,
带我们穿过去 到了另一侧 你和达利机长
who took us through to the other side. You and Capt. Daly.
别聊比尔·达利
I don't talk about Bill Daly.
让我的航♥班♥状态复原 不然我打电♥话♥给管理局举报你
Clear my flight status, or I'm calling the Registry to report you.
我们拿到了黑匣子
We have the black box.
如果你愿意花一点时间听 我保证我会把你的航♥班♥恢复正常
If you can just take one moment to listen, I promise I'll fix your flight.
好 宝贝 游戏是这样的
Okay, honey, this is the game.
妈妈会画一个图案 我想让你非常仔细思考
Mommy's gonna draw a picture, and I want you to think really hard
试着画出同样的图
and try and draw the same picture.
好
Okay.
好 让我看看
Okay, let me see.
好 尝试得非常好
All right, that was a really good try.
我们再试一次 好吗
We're gonna try again. Okay?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
伊登 拜托 你以前做过 我知道你可以和我一起做
Eden, come on. You've done this before, so I know you can do it with me.
我们有联♥系♥ 我只需要你找到它
We're connected. I just need you to find it.
好吗 现在想想 妈妈画了什么 画出来
Okay? Now think about what Mommy's drawing and draw that.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你为什么不听 只要画妈妈画的就好
Why aren't you listening? Just draw what Mommy draws.
不要
No.
拜托 伊登 我在这里
Come on, Eden. I'm here.
伊登 爸爸在这里
Eden, Daddy's here.
如果你现在不做 我们就不画画了
If you're not gonna do it right, we're not going to draw.
你不能想画什么就画什么
You can't just draw what you want.
这里一切都好吗
Everything okay here?
我不知道你在这里
Oh, I didn't know you were here.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
伊登有点饿 有点暴躁
Eden's a bit hungry and cranky.
你知道孩子有时候会是什么样
You know how kids can get.
我从没见过这种东西 你呢
I've never seen anything like this. You?
没见过 绕过去 向上
Never. Get over it. Up. Up.
我为什么要听这个
Why am I listening to this?
我们马上到了
We're almost there.
没时间了 我要穿过去
No time. I'm going through it.
你要什么
You're what?
加大航速至300节
Accelerating airspeed to 300 knots.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
快关掉
Please turn it off!
我本可以阻止他的
I could have stopped him.
我当时就知道 我们应该绕过暴风雨 不是穿过去
Right then, I knew we should have flown over the storm, not through it,
但我什么都没有做
but I did nothing.
我毁了将近200条人命
I ruined nearly 200 lives.
-任何人都没办法… -别说了
-There's no way that anyone-- -Stop.
你说什么都无法改变 我对那一刻的后悔
There's nothing you can say that will make me not regret that moment.
-我能走了吗 -你可以等一下吗
-Can I go? -Can you just wait?
我们发现录音下隐藏了一些东西
We found something buried under the recording,
需要你听听
and we need you to hear it.
慢一点
Slower.
慢一点
Slower.
回去 救她
Go back. Save her.
救他 最后一次机会 拥有我的真♥相♥…
Save him. Last chance. Own my truth--
每一个呼召都被黑匣子录下来了
Every single Calling is captured in the black box.
但是…
But…
怎么会
but how?
828航♥班♥ 持续给人惊喜
Flight 828, the gift that keeps on giving.
你记得暴风雨中那几秒 发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened during those few seconds of the storm?
我非常清楚发生了什么
I know exactly what happened.
那是我们死的那一刻
That was the moment we died.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
阿姆塔 你对我们隐瞒了什么
Amuta, what are you not telling us?
闪电到处都是 把我们所有人一遍又一遍电击
The lightning was everywhere, hitting us over and over.
然后在前面
And then, up ahead,
所有闪电结合成一个巨大的纯光球
all the lightning combined into this massive ball of pure light,
我们直接飞进去了
and we flew right into it.
我们不可能活下来的
There's no way we could have survived.
那一定很可怕
That must have been terrifying.
很美
It was beautiful.
我内心被强大的平静包围 一种我从来没有感受过的冷静
I felt overwhelmed by a sense of peace. A calm I'd never felt before.
在暴风雨中 我当时很害怕
During the storm? I mean, I was pretty terrified.
因为你没看到
Because you didn't see it.
只有我和达利看到了 他是唯一能理解的人
Only Daly and I did. He was the only one who understood.
现在他走了
And now he's gone.
也许没有
Maybe not.
什么意思
What do you mean?
两年前
Two years ago.
救救我
Help me!
他在哪里
Where is he?
我们不太清楚
We don't know exactly.
828降落后
After 828 landed,
达利完全沉迷了
Daly became completely obsessed.
想证明他的清白
With proving his innocence.
不 不止如此 他想回去
No. It was more than that. He wanted to go back.
他想再次感受那种平静
He wanted to feel that sense of peace again.
他纠缠我也加入
He hounded me to join,
但是他越精神错乱 我越远离
but the more unhinged he became, the more I pulled away.
828航♥班♥之后 我跟达利 一起度过了很多时间 他一根筋
I mean, I spent a lot of time with Daly after 828. He was single-minded.
他丧失了工作能力
He was incapacitated.
你们知道副驾驶的工作是什么吗
Do you know what a copilot's job is?
在飞行员丧失工作能力的时候接手
To take over when the pilot is incapacitated.
我没有那样做
I didn't do that.
在飞机上 知道他会害死我们 我没有阻止
Not on the plane when I knew he was gonna kill us,
后来我本可以跟他聊 让他不那么执迷 我也没有
and not afterwards when I could've talked him out of his obsession.
没有人能知道他会做到那种地步
No one knew how far he was gonna take that.
我知道
I did.
他在偷飞机那天早上给我打了电♥话♥
He called the morning before he stole that plane.
我没有接 因为我已经受不了再面对他了
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表