剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你不知道再这样做会发生什么事
You don't know what'll happen if you try again.
我已经很危险了 我们大家都是
Well, I'm already in danger. We all are.
这值得一试
It's worth a shot.
你没事吧
You all right?
如果不行的话 也没关系 这不是你的错
Cal, if it didn't work, it's okay. It's not your fault.
我收到的不是一个呼召
I didn't get a Calling.
我全都收到了
I got all of them.
你说得对 米凯姑姑 它们还在那儿
You were right, Aunt Mick. They're all still out there.
我同时收到了所有乘客的呼召
I got every passenger's Calling all at once.
但如果我能集中精力
But if I can focus,
如果我能逐个深入挖掘的话...
if I can dig them out one at a time--
我们就可以继续解决呼召
Then we can still help solve the Callings.
让你们有机会安度死期
Giving you the chance to survive the Death Date.
有个机会就足够了
A chance is enough.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表