剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
不行 我们必须停下 伊根
No, we have to stop. Eagan?
伊根 喂 伊根
-Eagan? Eagan? Hey, Eagan.
喂 你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
有用了吗
Did it, um… did it work?
如果你是想把偏头痛变成武器 那么是的 有用了
If you're trying to weaponize migraines, then, yeah, it worked.
你的大脑扫描图亮起来了 你什么都没看到吗
Your brain scan lit up. Are you sure didn't see anything?
只看到了几秒亮光 没什么特别的地方
Just a few seconds of bright light. Nothing to write home about.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我为什么要说谎 我比你们更不想被连环杀手杀害
Why would I lie? I don't wanna be serial killed any more than you do.
你在警长开始看见效果的地方停了 没办法
You stopped where the major began to see results. You had no choice.
就算这意味着能找到凶手
Even if it means finding a killer?
不行
No. No.
我不会为了拯救一个人的命 去牺牲另一个
I will not sacrifice a life to save another.
如果在这个频率的另一端有上帝
If there is a god at the other end of this frequency,
她一定不想通过这种方式与我们交流
this can't be how she wants to communicate with us.
肿瘤科 贝茨医生
Oncology, Dr. Bates.
肿瘤科
Oncology.
是亚历克斯·贝茨医生吗
Is… is that Dr. Alex Bates?
对 有什么需要吗
Yes. Can I help you?
我叫本·斯托恩 我…
My name is Ben Stone. Is my…
加百利·斯托恩是你的病患
Is Gabriel Stone… your patient?
贝茨医生 我很了解 《健康保险携带和责任法案》
Dr. Bates, I know all about HIPAA.
我被引向你是有原因的
Now, I've been led to you for a reason.
我知道桑维最相信的是你 超过其他任何人
I know Saanvi trusts you more than anyone in the world,
我也相信桑维 所以 求你了
and I trust Saanvi, so please.
我儿子是…
My son, is…
他是又生病了吗
is he sick again?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
任何人都不应该以这种方式接到消息
This isn't how anyone should receive news.
本 如果他病了
Ben, if he's sick,
我可以争取 说管理局没有办法照顾他
I can argue that the Registry doesn't have the resources to care for him.
管理局将会必须把他放出来 交给他的医生
Then the Registry will have to release him to his doctor,
希望是在他们取到他的DNA之前
hopefully before they take his DNA.
斯托恩先生 我们管理局见
Mr. Stone, meet me at the Registry.
我愿意做任何事帮忙
I'll do anything I can to help.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
我们没时间了 我们必须选一些地点
We're running out of time. We just gotta choose some locations,
顺着列表往下找 希望我们有好运气
work our way down the list, and hope we get lucky.
等一下 等等 有点不对劲
Wait, hold on. Something's off.
这个地方是165号♥
This place on 165th.
盒子在这里 但是并不在活动作业清单上
The box is here, but it's not on the active job list.
那个地方被城市关掉了 但应该还在列表上
That place got shut down by the city, but it should still be on the list.
没在 肯定有人想在转移之后 让它从列表上下来
It's not. Someone must have wanted it off the books after the transfer.
那个地点为什么关闭了
Why was the site shut down?
水管爆裂 到处都是黑色霉菌 很恶心
Water main burst. Black mold everywhere. Nasty stuff.
黑色霉菌
Black mold.
很像伊根的呼召
It's like Eagan's Calling.
我是万斯
Vance here.
杰瑞德会把一个地址发短♥信♥给你 在那里等我们
Hey, Jared's gonna text you an address. Meet us there, okay?
(你来自哪里 我们要聊聊 欧米茄蓝宝石 很重要 )
好 所以我追寻了 所有我能找到的欧米茄蓝宝石
Okay, so I tracked down all of the Omega Sapphires
德尔斐神谕确实用了一个
that I could find, and the Oracle of Delphi did use one,
但它突然就消失了…
but it disappeared off of the--
地面控制中心呼叫汤姆少校
Ground Control to Major Tom.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
我没事 只是有点累
I'm fine. Just a little tired.
哦
Oh.
好 那么 首先…
Okay. Well, first, um…
你作为一个读心者 真的很不擅长说谎 这很讽刺
you're a really bad liar for an empath, which is ironic.
第二 你已经很多天都不在状态了
Um, second, you've been off for a couple days now.
说吧
Spill.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
大约两天前 又旧瘾复发了
Fell off the wagon about two days ago.
我又酗酒了
I'm back at it.
我去了戒酒会
Went to a meeting.
但我还没有告诉米凯
But I still gotta tell Mick.
当我在一个非常艰难的环境中
Well, when I was in a really tough place
感觉自己完全被困在其中
and felt completely trapped on the inside,
是你解救了我
you freed me.
我知道我没办法为你做同样的事
And I know I can't do the same for you,
但我相信你
but I believe in you.
米凯也会相信你的
And Mick will too.
她爱你
She loves you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我正需要这句话
I needed that.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你把斯托恩直接引到了我面前 让他们偷走了我的守护天使
You led the Stones right to me. Let them steal my guardian angel.
我不知道我妈妈计划对你做什么 但面对接下来的事情也是你罪有应得
I don't know what my mother plans to do to you, but you deserve whatever's coming.
安吉丽娜
Angelina!
别让我死在这里 你还是可以做正确的事
Don't let me die here! You can still make things right!
安吉丽娜
Angelina!
安吉丽娜
Angelina!
千万要告诉我 你在警长的研究中 发现了有用的东西
Please tell me you found something helpful in the major's research.
我刚刚在红迪网找到了这个 准备好听了吗
I literally just now found this on Reddit. Ready?
好 看来原本有七颗强大的石头
Okay, it looks like there were seven powerful stones
称为欧米茄蓝宝石
called Omega Sapphires.
多数都在历史中遗失了
Most were lost to history,
但我刚刚恰巧发现了线索 可以找到剩下的一颗
but I just stumbled onto a lead to the last remaining one.
太好了
Amazing.
在哪里
Where is it?
2013年在一个叫阿格里大吉的地方
In a place called Ağri Daği in 2013.
阿格里大吉 是土耳其人给阿勒山改的名字
Ağri Daği is what the Turkish renamed Mount Ararat.
他们就是在那里找到了 我们放在尤里卡的
That's where they found the fragment of Noah's Ark
诺亚方舟的碎片
that we had at Eureka.
上面全是蓝宝石
It was imbued with sapphire,
我把它丢进了裂缝
and I tossed it into the fissure.
我真是把我唯一能制♥造♥呼召的机会 给丢掉了
I literally threw away my only shot at generating a Calling.
我得走了
I have to go.
你早就知道
You knew.
虽然现在感觉不像 但你做了正确的事
Even if it doesn't feel like it now, you did the right thing.
但这说不通
But it doesn't make any sense.
如果我之前做的事是对的 那么现在我们做的事情就是错的
If what I did was right, then what we are doing now is wrong.
扮演上帝这个角色有时候会很危险
God can be a dangerous role to play.
但是你祖母 龙星座
But your grandmother, the dragon constellation.
你自己也说
I mean, you said so yourself,
“看来信仰还是有一席之位的”
"Faith has a seat at the table after all."
也许有一天我们会明白其中的原委
And perhaps someday we'll understand how.
我不知道你怎样
I don't know about you,
但是通过实验科学找出连环杀手失败
but failing to find a serial killer through experimental science
总是让我
always makes me
口渴
thirsty.
这不只是对抗诺艾尔 是吧
This wasn't just about fighting Noelle, was it?
我还希望这会是与神明对话的开始呢
I was hoping it was gonna be the beginning of a conversation with the divine.
但我现在觉得不可能了
But I think that's impossible now.
我以为你的科学类型 不相信有不可能的事情
I thought you science types didn't believe in the impossible.
我现在相信了
Well, I do now.
原来是我需要一种 特定种类的蓝宝石 叫欧米茄
Turns out, I need some specific kind of sapphire called Omega,
已经失踪已久了 或者已经毁掉了
and it's been lost forever or destroyed.
这可不一定 桑维
You never know, Saanvi.
有时候人生的失败 恰巧会引导你走到该去的地方
Sometimes life's failures lead you to exactly where you need to be.
我会快速提取你的血液进行DNA检验
I'm gonna take a quick sample of your blood for DNA testing.
加百利·斯托恩 正处于他癌症治疗的关键时期
Gabriel Stone is at a critical point in his cancer treatment.
在我们正在说话的时候 他就需要进行系统性治疗
He should be getting systemic treatment as we speak.
除非你们有合适的医疗设施
Unless you have the proper facilities here,
不然你们需要释放加百利 交给他的医生进行监护
you need to release Gabriel into the custody of his physician.
拜托 这就是亚历克斯·贝茨医生
Come on. This is her. Dr. Alex Bates.
喂 等一下
Hey, hold up.
安吉丽娜本来应该在这里 亲眼看着你赎罪
Angelina should've been here to bear witness to your atonement,
但是上帝有其他的计划
but God had other plans.
在我们冲突的时刻保护我们
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表