剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
both victims have identical markings
都是用血画在了左手掌心
made in blood on the palms of their left hand.
所以你认为 可能是同一个杀手 是对的
So you are correct in thinking it could be the same killer.
一个至少120斤以上的人
Someone 130-135 pounds minimum.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
刀刺入身体太深了
The knife was driven so deeply into each body,
刀柄留下了淤青 这需要一定的体重
the hilt left bruising, and that takes real weight.
我们要的证据来了 安吉丽娜最多100斤
There goes our proof. Angelina's 110, tops.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我以为是有人 想把这事污蔑到无名一代身上
I used to think someone was trying to pin it on an Xer,
但也许我们这位杀手就是无名一代
but maybe our killer just simply is one.
他们在骚扰山姆
They were harassing Sam.
他们很清楚在哪里找到我们 那就让给我们去找他们吧
Hmm, they clearly know where to find us, so let's go find one of them.
-不好意思 -抱歉 我道歉
-Excuse me! -Oh, I'm sorry. I apologize.
这是我妻子
This is, uh… this is my wife.
-抱歉 我来晚了 交通太差了 -没事 爸爸会喜欢这个地方的
-Sorry I'm late. Traffic was crazy. -Don't worry, babe. Dad's gonna love this place.
介意我们再看一圈吗
Do you mind if we take one more lap?
去吧
-Go ahead.
你好 协助生活神经科学中心
Hello, ALNI.
什么事情那么重要 让我必须赶过来
Okay, what was so important that I needed to rush over?
不是“什么”
Not what.
是“谁”
Who.
被扣留的乘客
The detained passengers.
怎么会
How?
伊登的呼召把我引到了这里
Eden's Calling led me to them.
肯定是有人把他们丢在这里的
Someone must have dumped them here.
我们还不知道 警长对他们做了什么 为什么做
Well, we still don't know what the major did to them or why.
我觉得伊登派我们过来 是想弄清楚 问题是…
I think Eden sent us here to find out. The question--
你们是谁 你们不能进来这里
Who the heck are you? You cannot be in here.
你们不能打扰我的病患
You can't disturb my patients.
打扰他们 他们没有任何大脑功能
Disturb them? Um, they don't have any brain function.
哇 这么冷漠 他们还是人呢
Wow, cold much? They're still people.
-我们走 -你不明白
-Let's go. -You don't understand.
兄弟 别逼我叫保安
Buddy, don't make me call security.
好 我们道歉 我们现在就走
Okay. Our apologies. We're leaving.
-你这是干嘛 我们得回去 -我怎么可能现在就走
-What? We gotta get back in there. -Like there's any chance I'd leave now.
我很久之前对自己承诺 我不会放弃任何人
Look. I made a promise to myself a long time ago that I would never give up on anyone.
再也不会了
Not ever again.
不好意思 再给我一个
Excuse me. Give me another.
(可以给我打电♥话♥吗 )
(我知道我们可以想出办法的)
(人呢 你来了 我就在 你赢了 我放弃了)
大日子 你在庆祝什么
Big night? What you celebrating?
庆祝放弃
Jumping ship.
我觉得是时候该意识到了 对方在躲我
I think it's about time I realized I am getting ghosted.
你介意我现在结账吗
Do you mind if I get the check, like, right now?
你知道吗 今晚我请客 看起来你需要赢
You know what? It's on me tonight. Looks like you could use the win.
你知道 我需要…
You know what I could use?
一个又大又黑的山洞 让我可以爬进去
-A big, dark cave I can just crawl into.
我刚刚爬出来 但是…
Well, I'm fresh out of those, but
我有一张床 你可以爬上去
I do have a bed you could crawl into.
你几点下班
What time do you get off?
维奥莱特
Uh, Violet?
-嗨 -谢谢你来见我
-Hi. -Hey, thanks for meeting me.
我本来应该去找你 但我现在这个新工作…
I would've come to you, but with my new job…
没事的 真的 是我给你发的短♥信♥
Oh, don't sweat it. Seriously. I'm the one that texted you.
我很开心你联♥系♥我
Glad you did.
我一直想还回你的大衣
Uh, I've been meaning to return your coat,
但我不是很确定怎样联♥系♥ 拯救我的英雄
but I wasn't sure how to reach the hero that saved me.
拜托 你才是英雄 这是我最喜欢的夹克衫
Oh, please. You're the hero. This is my favorite jacket.
所以…
So, um…
所以…
So…
你有没有想…
what did you have in mind to…
做什么
to do?
除非你真的只是想要你的夹克衫
Unless you just wanted your jacket.
不是
Oh, no. Uh, um…
我很随意 你想去哪里都行
I'm easy. Whatever you want.
不如我请你喝杯酒
Well, how about I buy you a drink?
发生了那一切 我至少应该请你喝一杯
The least I could do after everything.
我是说 如果你想的话
I mean, only if you want to.
好 一杯酒
Yeah, a drink.
带路吧 好 可以
Lead the way. Okay, all right.
当然了
For sure.
(烈酒)
(亚历克斯: 加百利的药可以过来拿了)
-你看看这个 -等一下
-Take a look at this. -Wait.
-你会看到我发现了什么 -我已经看得够多了
-You're gonna see what I found. -I've read enough.
“不要再对828乘客善良了”
"Enough soft-pedaling with the 828 passengers."
“该把他们当成害虫对待了”
"Time to treat them like the vermin they are."
你怎么能忍♥受这些 随时随地有人憎恨 昼夜不断
How do you put up with this shit? All the hate 24/7?
我没忍♥受 只需要不理会那些最疯狂的
I don't. Just gotta tune out the crazies
学着找出哪些无害
and learn to find out which ones are harmless
哪些是认真的
and which ones mean business.
(所有乘客都应该标上血记)
-账户名XOUT828 -看看他最近发帖
-XOUT828? -Look at his most recent posts.
他有一整个消灭828乘客的计划
He has a whole game plan for wiping out 828ers,
先从给被标了血记的乘客开始
starting with passengers being marked with blood.
等一下 他特别指出了血
Wait. He said blood specifically,
就是杀手用血 在受害人手掌上画X那样
like how the killer uses blood to mark an X on the victim's palm?
那不是公♥开♥信♥息
It's not public information.
我们需要知道 这个XOUT828的姓名和地址
I think we're gonna need a name and address for this XOUT828.
看来你需要打电♥话♥给德利了
It sounds like you're gonna need to call Drea.
(倒在学校运动场旁)
我以为这是普通酒吧 我做不到
I thought this was a normal bar. I can't do this.
你当然能
Of course you can.
-我不太会唱歌♥ -所以才有趣
-Well, I'm not good at singing. -That's what makes it fun.
没有谁会唱歌♥ 你以前唱过吗
No one's good. Haven't you done this before?
你是练歌♥房♥处♥女♥
You're a karaoke virgin?
现在都是这种说法了吗
-Is that what they're calling it now?
别担心 我会确保你的第一次 让你记忆深刻
Don't worry. I'll make sure your first time's one to remember.
你们在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
拜托 我是一名医生 我就看一眼他们的病例
Please. I'm a doctor. One look at their charts.
-我们只有这一个请求 然后就离开 -绝对不可能
-That's all we ask. Then we'll go. -Out of the effing question.
这些人之前是我照顾的
These people were in my care.
哦 是吗 那他们怎么在这里
Oh yeah? Then what are they doing here?
我不知道 但他们的病历里 可能隐藏着一些东西能帮助我
I don't know, but there could be something buried in those charts that could help me
能帮你照顾好他们
help you take care of them.
如果你想帮忙 就离开
If you wanna help, leave.
我违反《健康保险携带和责任法案》 会被开除 那我的病患就不幸了
If I violate HIPAA, I get fired, and then my patients are really out of luck.
我是唯一关心他们的人
I am the only one who cares for them.
这医院根本不在乎 没人知道这些人是谁
The facility doesn't even care that no one knows who these people are.
我们知道他们是谁
We know who they are.
他们是828航♥班♥的乘客
They're Flight 828 passengers.
好 我知道了
Okay. I see.
你们就是那种对那架飞机很着迷的人
You're some of the folks that are fascinated by the plane.
好吧
Okay.
你错了 我们是那种 在那架飞机上的人
You're wrong. We're some of those folks that were on the plane.
喂
Hey!
她没有说谎 那是马伦
She's not lying. That's Marlon.
他妻子乔艾尔 那是莉娜
His wife, Joelle. And that's Lena.
那是…
And that's…
马尔科
Marko.
我的天
Oh my God.
马尔科
Marko.
我永远不会忘记警长做了什么
I'll never forget what the major did.
那是可怕的实验 你跟我儿子之间的联♥系♥
Those horrible experiments. The connection you had with my son.
伊登把我引到这里来 一定有原因
Eden led me here for a reason.
为了记住
To remember.
帮助我自己还不够好 我必须帮忙
It's not good enough to help myself. I have to help.
我们所有人都是
All of us.
原谅我 马尔科
Forgive me, Marko.
我很抱歉 真的很对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
真不可思议
That can't be.
你做了什么
What did you do?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表