剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
看起来没什么事情
Um, nothing from the looks of it.
这地方之前很忙的
This place was popping earlier.
有一群828乘客 都由阿德里安带领
And there was a bunch of 828 passengers, all led by Adrian.
让他们看起来好像离开陆地生活
Making it seem like they were living off the land,
采集蜂蜜 超级空巴亚什么的
making honey, super Kumbaya shit.
之前 然后你去了德利家
"Earlier"? Then you went to Drea's?
对 去送蜂蜜
Yeah, to drop off the honey.
谁想要这个
Who wants this?
递给前警♥察♥
Defer to the ex-cop.
听着 我们完全搞清楚这个地方之前 谁都不准开战
All right, listen. No one engages until we fully scope the place out.
花絮报道 婚姻法典
Sidebar, marital code.
我觉得杰瑞德和德利之间 可能发生了一点什么
I think there may be something going on between Jared and Drea.
哦 对 他们发生了关系
Oh, yeah, they're having sex.
-你知道 -对
-You knew? -Yeah.
德利告诉我了 女生法典
Drea told me. Girl code.
好 本 如果你在里面 我们来找你了
Okay, Ben, if you're in there, we're coming for you.
楼上是怎么回事 你为什么不让任何人上去
What's going on upstairs? Why won't you let anybody up there?
只是另一位寻求庇护的乘客
It's just another passenger seeking shelter.
是安吉丽娜跟她绑♥架♥的那个小孩 在这里吗
Is it Angelina here with that baby she kidnapped?
什么
What?
你要小心自己说的话 阿德里安
You wanna be careful what you say, Adrian.
“要欺骗上帝的子民 就要显大神迹 大奇事”
"To deceive God's people is to perform signs and wonders."
你从哪里听来的
Where'd you hear that?
-本·斯托恩是对的 -我说了不要跟那个男人说话
-Ben Stone was right. -I told you not to talk to that man.
你说我们一起面对
You say we're in this together.
然后你把本关起来 都不告诉其他人他在这里
Then you lock up Ben and don't even tell the others he's here?
什么情况
What's going on?
如果你想让我们相信你 你必须告诉我们真♥相♥
If you want us to trust you, you have to tell us the truth.
安吉丽娜在这里吗
Is Angelina here?
我没办法 她无处可去
I had no choice. She had no place to go.
她杀了那个孩子的妈妈
She killed that baby's mother.
我才不会为了那个神经病坐牢
I'm not going to jail for that psycho.
我会弄走她
I… I'll get rid of her.
没事的 伊登 这是我的房♥间 留在这里 好吗
It's okay, Eden. This is my room. Just stay right here, okay?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
妈妈 你回来了
Mother, you're back.
谢天谢地 我需要你的帮助
Thank God. I… I need your help.
帮助
Help?
你还需要别人帮你嘛
You're beyond help.
你谋杀了一个无辜的女人 绑♥架♥了她的孩子
You murdered an innocent woman and kidnapped her baby?
格蕾丝
Grace
死了
is dead?
不 我不是故意的 我没想那样
No, I didn't mean to do that. I didn't.
别装无辜了
Save it.
我都已经不认识你了
I don't even recognize who you are anymore.
立刻离开 不然我就报♥警♥了
Leave now, or I will call the police.
妈妈 拜托 我求你了 我没有其他地方可去
Mom, please. I'm begging you. We have nowhere else to go.
你是说你没有其他人可以利用了
You mean, you have no one left to use.
妈妈
-Mom.
-我不想听 -不要
-I don't wanna hear it. -No!
我不想再听你说了 你让这个家庭失去太多了
I cannot hear it anymore. You have cost this family too much!
-妈妈 拜托 -我受够了 出去
-Mother, please! -I'm done! Get out!
妈妈
Mommy.
我爱你
I love you.
你对我来说已经死了
You're dead to me.
下雪了
It's snowing.
你也看到了吗
You see it too?
是的 我的天使
Yes, my angel.
非常特别的雪 送给我们两个人的
Very special snow. Sent to both of us.
现在我知道为什么我们被带到这里了
Now I know why we were brought here.
“义人应被保护
"The righteous shall be protected,
骗子必死”
and the deceivers will perish."
卡尔 你还好吧
Cal? You okay?
如果“好”是指 感觉自己像沙丁鱼罐头 那就是好
If "okay" means feeling like a canned sardine, yeah.
好 开始了
Okay. Here we go.
什么鬼…
What the…
爸
Dad!
让我出去
Get me out of here!
特洛伊 在你左边 关掉黑匣子
Troy, to your left. Turn off the black box.
没插上
-It's not plugged in.
你没事了
You're okay.
发生了什么
What the hell's happening?
对不起 肯定是故障了
Look, I'm sorry. It must have malfunctioned.
不 是呼召
No, it was a Calling.
我看到了爸爸和伊登 他们可能有麻烦了
I saw Dad and Eden. They might be in trouble.
-我知道他们在哪里 -我跟你去
-I know where they are. -I'm coming with you.
等等 你们爸爸 已经在努力寻找一个孩子了
Well, hold on. Your dad's already trying to find one kid.
我不会让他再失去一个 我去 你告诉我哪里就行
I'm not gonna let him lose another. I'll go. You just tell me where.
是我的呼召 我去
It was my Calling. I'm going.
-你可以拿着这个吗 -好
-Can you hold this? -Yeah.
1 7 F 1 3…
1, 7, F, 1, 3…
只是一堆随机的数字和字母
It's just a bunch of random numbers and letters.
那是用血写的吗
Is that… is that written in blood?
(17F 13B 21D 5F 26E 31A 5C)
是本 本在这里 他还活着
It's Ben. He's here. He's… he's alive.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
17F 13B 这都是座位号♥ 本的是5C
17F, 13B, those are seat numbers. Ben was 5C.
他在告诉我们里面有谁
He's telling us who's inside.
我说让她走
I say she goes.
然后你走
And you go.
什么 不行 听着 我是误入歧途了
What? No. Look, I lost my way.
你现在才是误入歧途
You're losing your way right now.
你说你因为安吉丽娜发现了真♥相♥
You said you found the truth because of Angelina.
是我错了 我会解决 给我一天时间
I was wrong, but I'll fix this. Give me a day.
然后呢 我们怎么能相信你
Then what? How can we trust you?
你们不能
You can't.
他在承诺让我避难之后 把我赶走了
He cast me out after promising refuge.
谁说他不会对你们做同样的事
Who's to say he won't do the same to any of you?
但你是个杀人犯
But you're a murderer.
不管你们是否认同我这个人 我们都是相连的
Whether you agree with who I am or not, we're connected.
我们所有人都是
All of us.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我靠
Holy shit.
好 他们都在里面 我们应该进去
Okay. They've got them inside. We should go in.
杰瑞德说了等
Jared said to wait.
我们不需要坐牢 也没有时间 本需要我们
Zeke, we have no cell service and no time. Ben needs us.
我不等了 我要进去了
I'm not waiting. I'm going in.
别动
Stop!
他们有炸♥弹♥
They have a bomb.
你们都要接受考验
You are all going to be tested.
我才不听小女孩的命令
I'm not taking orders from a little girl.
我不是小女孩
I'm not a little girl.
-那是什么 -是引爆器
-What's that supposed to be? -It's a detonator.
肥料 你做了炸♥弹♥
The fertilizer. You made bombs?
所有人都趴在地上
Everyone down on the ground.
立刻
-Now!
今天就是你们的审判日
Today is your day of judgment.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
等等 这肯定不对
Wait, this can't be right.
什么
What?
如果我没读错这个扫描
Well, if I'm reading this scan right,
上面说卡尔德记忆中心 会在有呼召的时候亮起来
it's saying Cal's memory center lit up right when he was having the Calling.
也许卡尔是想起了他在…
Maybe Cal is remembering something from when he…
你们都在光芒中的事情
from when you all were in the glow.
你怎么能记得还没发生的事
how can you remember something that hasn't happened yet?
神圣意识
Divine consciousness.
我们一直都搞错了吗
Have we had this wrong the whole time?
呼召其实是
Are Callings
记忆
memories?
机长
The captain.
是 妈妈
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表