剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情提要…
Previously on Manifest…
2024年6月2日
June 2nd, 2024.
-你怎么这么快知道的 -一直就在我们面前
-How did you get that so fast? -It's been right in front of us all along.
一直都是
我当时很害怕
I was scared.
你是说 你感受到了贝弗利的感受吗
Are you saying that you felt what Beverly was feeling?
我觉得是
I think I did.
我也知道杀人是什么感觉 因为我不小心做过
I also know what it's like to take someone's life because I did by accident.
艾丽卡·伯内斯 和她男朋友兰德尔·巴尔
Erika Burness. Patrol picked her up
抢劫一个枪♥支♥商店后 被巡逻队带走了
after she held up a gun store with her boyfriend, Randall Barr.
万斯局长再一次包庇他
Director Vance covering his ass all over again.
我们根本不知道他做过什么违法的事 而免于责罚
We have no idea what he's gotten away with.
帮帮我 求你了 阿德里安
Help me. Please, Adrian.
妈妈 我的肚子 我饿了
Mommy, my tummy. I'm hungry.
妈妈把安吉丽娜赶出去了
Mom kicked Angelina out.
你是唯一想让她回到这房♥子里的人
You were the only person who wanted her back in the house.
呼召有你帮忙 伊登没有人帮 只有我
The Callings have you. Eden has no one other than me.
(贝弗利·马克斯 1945-2021 真实一生 热爱生活)
(艾维·马克斯 1987-2012 你会永远存在我们心中)
喂 我刚刚有了一个呼召…
Hey, so I just had a Call--
抱歉 我没时间 我接到了伊登的新线索
I'm sorry, I can't. I've got a new lead on Eden.
太好了 你从哪里接到的线索
Great. Where'd you get the lead?
你看到我的钥匙了吗
Have you seen my keys?
我不知道 可能在钥匙碗里
I don't know. Maybe in the key bowl.
本 是什么线索
Ben. What's the lead?
伊根 我没有忘记他是怎样的人 也没忘记他做过什么
Eagan. I didn't forget who he was or what he's done.
-本 你… -这是真的 米凯
-Ben! What-- -This is real, Mick.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
请小心 伊根进监狱是有原因的
Please be careful. Eagan is in prison for a reason.
不管他说了什么 不管他给了你什么希望
So no matter what he says, no matter what hope he offers,
请记得这个人是怎样的
please remember who you're talking to.
你需要的是证据 不是希望
You need proof, not hope.
我需要的是我女儿回来
What I need is my daughter back.
你已经有答案了
You already have… you already have the answer.
你要在地板上摩擦烧出洞了
You're gonna burn a hole in the floor.
菲奥娜说我已经有什么的答案了
Well, Fiona said I already had the answer to something.
什么的答案 飞机吗
Like what? The airplane?
不是 那个我之前一直都错了
No, I was wrong about that this whole time.
她说还有很多事要做
She said there was more to do.
她什么意思
What does she mean?
我还是不知道 但不如我们先休息一下
I still don't know, but how about we take five?
我想我终于掌握了妈妈的煎饼做法
You know, I think I finally mastered Mom's pancakes.
好 也许晚点再说
Yeah, maybe later.
让我想起了他爸爸 还有他的姑姑 顽固不化
Reminds me of his dad. And his aunt. Tenacious to a fault.
他一下子接收太多信息了
Well, he's overwhelmed.
而且他还有那个伤疤 没人知道那是什么
And he still has that scar. No one knows what it is.
爸爸应该帮他
Dad should be helping him.
很难看到亲人痛苦
Hard to see a loved one suffer.
尤其是空腹的时候 吃吧
Especially on an empty stomach. Eat.
来点橙汁 今天早上刚榨的
Have some OJ. Fresh-squeezed this morning.
我好像看你从瓶子里倒出来的
Mm, I think I saw you pour the bottle.
我从瓶子里榨出来的
-I squeezed the bottle.
你知道 我真的…
You know, I really…
如果没有你在这里 我很难想象生活会是什么样
I can't imagine what life would be like without you here.
喂 团队合作 你也做了很多
Hey, team effort. You've done just as much.
你不应该这么早长大
You grew up faster than anyone should.
你应该把这句话说给卡尔
You should really say that to Cal.
我…
I…
我真的很担心他
I'm really worried about him.
虽然他看起来跟你年纪差不多 但他内心还是个孩子
He may look your age, but he's still a kid at heart
需要有人在身边指导
who needs someone by his side.
如果本做不到 或许这个人应该是你
If that can't be Ben, maybe that someone should be you.
(辛纳科克印第安民族领土)
你好 我是德利·麦卡米 我来自828管理局
Hi there. I'm Drea Mikami. I'm from the 828 Registry.
我来接一个叫凯尔·博伊德的乘客
I'm here to pick up a passenger by the name of Kyle Boyd.
他错过了所有强制报到 所以有一个对他发出的逮捕令
He decided to miss all of his mandatory check-ins, so now there's an arrest warrant out for him.
你进来的时候应该路过了一个牌子 上面写着“辛纳科克民族领土”
You should've passed a sign on the way in. Says Shinnecock Nation Territory.
对 我看到了
Yeah, I saw that.
也就是说 这是主♥权♥领土
Means this is sovereign land,
所以那张纸就只是一张纸
which makes that piece of paper just a piece of paper.
我很尊重 但管理局对这种事情真的很严肃
Look, I respect that, but the Registry's really serious about this kind of stuff.
说实话 我可能是最好说话的
And honestly, I'm probably your best bet
因为他们下一个送来的警♥察♥ 可不会这么和气
because the next cop they send out here isn't gonna be as chill.
他们都是很难对付的人 还是让我们两个都轻松一点吧
They're a bunch of hard-asses. So let's make this easy on the both of us, okay?
不如你上车 顺着原路开回去
How about
you get in your car and drive back down the road?
没有比这更简单的了
Don't get easier than that.
(鸟闪电雷神话)
(美洲原住民雷鸟神话)
喂 怎么样
Hey. How was it?
还可以
Uh, it was… it was fine.
说真的 怎么样
How was it really?
我去了墓地 对 我有了一个呼召
I went to the cemetery. And, yeah, I had a Calling.
我就知道 你脸上有那种专利的 “斯托恩在执行任务”表情
Thought so. You have that patented Stone-on-a-mission look.
对 我还在试着想出那是什么 那是一个巨大的…
I'm still trying to figure out what it is. There was this huge--
(德利·麦卡米)
-嗨 -嗨 姑娘
-Hey. -Hey, girl.
打电♥话♥过来看看你怎么样
Calling to see how you're doing.
你也这样 我没事
You too? I'm fine.
-各位 我没事 -好
-You guys, I'm fine. -Okay.
我知道今天是个难过的日子
I just know it's a tough day.
多少年了
How many years?
艾维之后
Since Evie?
对我来说至少四年 总之 你怎么样
Four, for me, at least. Anyways, how are you doing?
我吗
Oh, me?
我非常好
I am fabulous.
我在顺着乘客列表往下查看
I'm just running down this list of passengers
看看谁没有去管理局报到
who haven't gone to their Registry check-ins.
现在 我这边有一个人
And now I have this one guy
一次报到都没有来 一次都没有
who hasn't been to a single check-in at all. Not one.
做得好 凯尔 你现在有一个成熟的逮捕令了
Good job, Kyle. Now you've got a full-blown arrest warrant.
更有趣的是 我没办法抓他 因为他在主♥权♥土地上
And the cherry on top, I can't even get to him because he's on sovereign land.
让我猜猜 辛纳科克民族土地
Let me guess. Shinnecock Nation land?
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How did you know that?
喂 你在不知不觉中 也帮了我很多 谢谢
Hey, you've, uh, helped me more than you know. Thanks.
不用谢
You're welcome.
(辛纳科克印第安民族 文化中心)
教授
Professor.
-看到你让我心情大好 -她在哪里
-A sight for sore eyes. -Where is she?
先别着急
Easy now.
你不是物理学教授
I know you aren't a professor of physics,
但我觉得你应该熟悉杠杆的概念吧
but I'm assuming you're familiar with the concept of leverage?
我女儿在哪里
Where the hell is my daughter?
给你降低一点难度
Dumbing it down.
如果你现在还不知道女儿在哪里
If you haven't figured it out yet,
这种情况下 杠杆向我这边倾斜
I'm the one with leverage in this situation.
但我们以前有交情 所以我给你提出一个公平的买♥♥卖♥♥
But we've got a history, so I'll give you a fair deal.
你把我想要的给我 我就把你想要的给你
You get what you want when you give me what I want.
那是什么
And what is that?
本杰明 我想要的 就纹在我脸上呢 青紫色的
Benjamin, it's tattooed across my face in black and blue.
我想出去
I want out.
你想让我把你从监狱弄出去
You want me to get you out of prison?
你想让我怎么做到 伊根
How the hell do you want me to do that, Eagan?
你是个聪明人 你会找到办法的
You're a smart guy. You'll find a way.
不然我就死在这里 把伊登的位置也跟我一起带到地下
Or I'll die in here and take Eden's location with me.
你没有线索 米凯说得对 早就该知道的
You don't have a clue. Mick was right. I should've known better.
-狱警 -我有一个呼召
-Guard! -I had a Calling.
我看到她跟你现在一样悲伤
I saw her as plain as I see you now.
她在画画 这孩子画画很有天赋
She was drawing. Kid's got a knack for it.
每个小女孩都喜欢画画
Every little girl loves drawing.
但这个小姑娘画的 可不只是花朵和彩虹什么的
Ah, but this girl's not just a flowers-and-rainbows-type chick.
她喜欢蜘蛛
Has a thing for spiders.
告诉我她在哪里
Tell me where she is.
好 兄弟 只要你把我弄出去
Okay, buddy, just as soon as you secure my release.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表