剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
谢谢你 安娜
Thanks, Anna.
是关于我女儿的事
It's about my daughter.
洗衣店有人认为 他们看到安吉丽娜了
Someone at the laundromat down the block thought they saw Angelina.
天啊 有人看到她了吗
Oh my God. Someone saw her?
她和一个伊登年纪相仿的小女孩 一起走路
She was walking with a little girl Eden's age.
哦 哇
Oh. Wow!
我想起了你的监控摄像头
And I remembered your security cameras.
我们可以看一眼吗 她们可能路过了
Can we take a look? They might have walked by.
那摄像头不是真的
Oh, well, the camera's not real.
我放上去是为了防止有人破坏的
I just put it up to stop the vandalism.
抱歉 我真的很希望能帮上忙
I'm sorry. I… I wish I could help.
你在说谎
You're lying.
安娜 什么情况
Anna, what's going on?
你为什么这么紧张
Why are you so nervous?
你在掩饰 但是内心之中 你怕自己被抓到
You're covering, but inside, you're afraid you're gonna get caught.
不是
No.
我是在帮你
I was helping you.
我们救了一个人
We saved someone.
她很后悔
She feels regret.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我不想要惹上麻烦 -你做了什么
-I don't wanna get in trouble. -What did you do?
对不起 我昨晚睡不着 辗转反侧
I'm so sorry. I couldn't sleep last night. I was tossing and turning.
我在纠结该不该打给你
I was wondering whether I should call you.
我被她操纵了 我发誓
I was manipulated by her. I swear it.
安吉丽娜
Angelina?
你跟她聊过 她还活着
You talked to her? She's alive?
伊登
Eden?
安吉丽娜告诉我 她救了伊登免受你的侵害
Angelina told me that she saved Eden from you!
她说了很多你和你老婆的坏话
She just told me awful things about you and your wife,
我想起了自己的侄子 想到自己会怎么做 去保护他们
and I was thinking about my nephews and what I would do to protect them.
直到我昨天了解你 我才意识到…
And it wasn't until I got to know you yesterday that I realized--
伊登还活着
Eden's alive.
她在哪里
Where is she?
-她在哪里 -本
-Where is she?! -Ben!
-拜托 本 -本
-Please! -Ben!
她在哪里
Where is she?!
(避难所 欢迎你)
(避难)
我觉得我应该报告一下
I just figured I'd report it.
可能不是什么 但事关828乘客 所以真不好说…
Might be nothing, but it's about an 828er, so you never know.
五号♥隔间 你可以在那里写事件报告
Cubicle five. You can file your incident report there.
下一个 喂 女士 有什么事吗 你叫什么名字
Next. Hey, ma'am, how can I help you? What's your name?
嗨…
Hi, I'm Jeanine.
(值班警官安排)
我的宝贝 你会
好
Okay.
没事的 为了妈妈 留在这里
It's okay. Stay here for Mommy.
阿德里安
Adrian?
-是你 -帮帮我
-You. -Help me.
我们得走了 快点
We gotta go. Quick.
你的另一个左边
Your other left.
我知道
I knew that.
喂 住院处有没有告诉你 那个额外的检测
Hey, did Intake tell you about that extra test?
什么检测
What test?
我不确定 你最好去问他们
I'm not sure. You'd better go ask 'em.
我会留意的
I'll keep an eye.
老样子
Typical.
两分钟
Two minutes.
亨利 谢天谢地
Henry. Thank God.
我希望能有机会跟你告别
I hoped I'd get to say goodbye to you.
很抱歉我们没能及时把你救出来
I'm so sorry we didn't get you out in time.
但万斯在和他 联♥合♥国♥人♥权♥观察的人脉联♥系♥
But Vance is in touch with his contact at the UN Human Rights Watch.
-他们会确保你没事 -我没事 我的旅程完成了
-They'll make sure you're okay. -I am okay. My journey is complete.
我们共同拥有如此糟糕的呼召之后 你怎么能这样说
How can you say that after we shared such an awful Calling?
你把你的手伸出来 好像你在试着
You had your hand out like you were trying to,
我不知道 给我什么东西
I don't know, give me something?
你已经有了需要的一切
You have everything you need.
不 没有 我需要帮助
No, I don't. I need help.
两年来 我一直出现呼召 让我去找你
For two years, I've had Callings to find you.
我知道我无论如何也要联♥系♥上你
I knew I had to reach you no matter what
把你需要的东西给你
to give you what you need.
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
你很坚强 可以做任何事
You are strong, capable of anything.
你只要相信就行了
You just need to believe it.
我把伤疤放在外面
I wear my scar on the outside.
你的在里面
Yours is on the inside.
你是一条龙 卡尔
You're a dragon, Cal.
就像我一样
Just like me.
你现在需要离开了
-You need to bolt, now.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand.
你会明白的
You will.
在我看到你的真实样子之后
After I saw what kind of person you really are,
我告诉她 我没办法再这样了
I told her I couldn't do this anymore.
昨晚 她把能带走的都带走 离开了
Last night, she took what she could and left.
-他们现在在哪 -我不知道 真的 对不起
-Where are they now? -I don't know. Truly, I'm sorry.
我们为什么停下来
-Why are we stopping?
我们需要谈谈
-We have to talk.
妈妈去跟她的朋友谈谈 好吗
Mommy's gonna talk to her friend, okay?
-马上回来 -好
-Be right back. -Okay.
你怎么能做这种事
How could you do what you did?
是你说让我去找守护天使
You told me to get my guardian angel.
我没有让你绑♥架♥小孩 我没有让你杀人
I didn't tell you to kidnap a child. I didn't tell you to kill someone!
是格蕾丝不放她走 你说得对 我需要伊登
Grace wouldn't let her go. And you were right. I needed Eden.
她一直让我安全 她这一次又做到了 他呼召你来救我们
She's kept me safe, and she did it again. She Called you to save us.
我该拿你怎么办 我有了新的生活
What am I supposed to do with you? I have a new life.
我现在很忙 帮助引领828乘客
My hands are full, helping shepherd 828ers.
帮帮我
Then help me.
拜托 阿德里安
Please, Adrian.
妈妈 我的肚子 我饿了
Mommy, my tummy! I'm hungry!
走吧 就今晚
Let's go. Just for tonight.
喂
Hello?
嘿 我只是想谢谢你送卡尔
Hey, um, I just wanted to say thanks for dropping Cal off.
没事 如果一起离开 就太危险了
No prob. It would've been too risky to leave together.
我又欠你一个人情
Well, I owe you, again.
随时随地都愿意
-Anything, anytime, anywhere.
我知道 我只想说谢谢
I know. Just wanted to say thanks.
你永远不需要说
You never have to.
-那是谁 -我以为你不再是警探了
Who was that? I thought you weren't a detective anymore.
-你现在是对我滥用职权吗 -不是 永远不会
-Are you pulling rank on me now? -No, never.
但我不会告诉你任何事 公私分明 记得吗
But I don't gotta tell you shit. No strings, remember?
公私分明
No strings.
-零 -没有
-Zero. -Nada.
嗨
Hey, um…
-我觉得应该自己走回家 -我知道你会的 我很开心
-I thought I'd take the long way home. -I knew you would. And I'm glad
因为我想做这个
because I wanted to do this.
我计划好了说很多话 现在我一句话都说不出来了
I had this whole speech planned, and now I'm, uh, speechless.
我有足够多要说的 够我们两个人了
I have enough to say for the both of us.
首先 我知道 我们并没有过上梦想中的生活
Starting with, I know we're not exactly living the dream
有木围栏 有两个孩子 还有一个小面包车…
with the picket fence and the two kids and the minivan--
小面包车
Minivan. Ooh.
小面包车不是我梦想中的场景
Minivan is not in my dream scenario.
而且你知道我不想要孩子
And you know I don't want kids.
那是你想要的吗 你想要木围栏
Is that what you want? Do you want the picket fence? The--
我已经有了想要的一切 我不想改变任何
I have everything I want. I don't wanna change anything.
还有和杰瑞德…
And with Jared…
我知道你心胸宽广
Look, you have a huge heart.
心中有空间给每一个幸运被你爱的人
There's room enough in there for everyone who's lucky enough to be loved by you.
我选择你 米凯拉·斯托恩
I choose you, Michaela Stone,
就像你一样
just as you are,
就在这里 回到星空下
right here, back under the stars.
(孩子失踪 需要信息 请帮助我们的宝贝伊登·斯托恩)
(伊登)
保持飞行高度
Maintaining level altitude.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表