剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Maybe it's a date. November 21st?
可能是1121年
Could be the year 1121.
神话板上也许有线索
Maybe there's something on the mythology boards.
一 一 二 一
One, one, two, one.
是纽约市邮编的开头几个数字
It's the start of a New York City zip code.
万斯 我需要你的帮助
Vance, I'm gonna need your help with this.
你不必跟我一起来的 我希望你能多睡会儿的
You didn't have to come with me. I was kind of hoping you'd sleep in.
多睡会儿
Sleep in?
有个小魔怪整晚踢来踢去的 就别想了吧
Well, not with Rosemary's baby kicking around all night.
这么惨啊
That bad, huh?
一般般啦
Mmm, comme ci, comme ça.
这算是在帮我做 迎接以后的事的准备吧
I guess it's preparing me for what's to come.
帮我们做准备
Preparing us.
如果乘客们做得足够多 我们才有机会探索以后会怎样
Assuming the passengers do enough so that we can find out what's to come.
杰 拜托 你又来
Jay, come on. This again?
一个月来 大家都在忙活这些呼召
Everyone's been out on Callings for a month.
不是每个人都在解决呼召
Not everyone's solving the Callings.
卡尔越虚弱 呼召就会越模糊
And the weaker Cal gets, the weaker the Callings get.
怎么了 你为什么这么说
What's going on? Where's this coming from?
我们还有两天时间 就是这样
Drea, we have two days. That's it.
两天的时间来扭转局势 如果失败... 我们也许永远都见不到我们的孩子了
Two days to tip the scales in our favor. If not... we may never meet our kid.
阿斯特里德
Astrid!
德利
Drea! Drea!
让她侧躺着 看起来像是服药过量 我不希望让阿斯特里德呛到
Get her on her side. It looks like an OD. I don't want Astrid choking out.
我记得百思妮说她只剩几颗药了
I thought she only had a few pills left.
这里还有两颗 几颗抗焦虑药是不可能过量的
I see two pills right here. You can't exactly OD on a few antianxiety pills.
我觉得纳洛酮不会有作用
I don't think Narcan's gonna work.
我们最好快想想办法 因为她已经没有呼吸了 帮忙
We better figure something out, 'cause she's not breathing. Help me.
加油 阿斯特里德 加油
Come on, Astrid. Come on.
命运航♥班♥
第四季第十八集
我知道我们不是每个人都能活下去
I know we're not all supposed to live,
但这些乡巴佬不是应该再努力点
but shouldn't these rubes be working a little harder
锁定它们通往天堂的阶梯吗
to nail down their stairway to heaven?
如果我是你 我会专注于自己的救赎
If I were you, I'd focus on your own salvation.
我的救赎 拜托 我他妈就像沃巴克斯老爹一样
My salvation? Please. I'm like Daddy freaking Warbucks.
我已经锁定了天国的位置
My place in the A is secure.
你拥有的是物质 我们拥有的是信心
What you have is material. What we have is faith.
对安吉丽娜以及她的决定的信心
Faith in Angelina and her decisions.
还是说你并不相信这位天选之人
Or do you not believe in our chosen one?
拜托 我就像扫罗或保罗 或者任何一个忠心相信的人一样
Hey, I'm like Saul or Paul or whichever is the one who believed.
我只是在想 为什么会有人离开
It just makes me wonder, why would anyone leave?
尤其是像 阿斯特里德这么紧张兮兮的人
Especially a nervous Nellie like Astrid.
不管她离开的原因是什么 她完全没有跟我提到过
Whatever reason she had for leaving, she certainly didn't share it with me.
是吗
Did she though?
离开
Leave?
那个女人连出外勤都不肯 她就是个神经过敏的人
The woman would've given Freud a field day. She was a nervous wreck.
唯一能让她冷静下来的就是她的药
The only thing that could calm her down were her pills.
我刚好在地上捡到一颗
I just happened to find one on the floor.
我知道的只有这些
Here's what I know.
两天后 末日就会到来 只有八个人能够幸存
The world will end in two days, and only eight can survive.
与其操心别人 我宁愿祈祷
Rather than worrying about others, I pray.
我建议你也这么做
I suggest you do the same.
阿斯特里德 你听得到我说话吗
Astrid! Astrid! Can you hear me?
阿斯特里德
Astrid!
谢天谢地你有好好学心肺复苏术
Thank God you paid attention on CPR Day.
是啊 但现在还没脱离危险 我们得送她去医务室
Yeah, we're not out of the woods yet. We need to get her to the med bay.
好吧 稍等一下 你刚刚累坏了
Okay, take a second. Realize what you just did.
你也没闲着
You weren't a slouch either.
好消息是 布鲁克林只有十个邮政区
Well, the good news is there are only ten postal zones in Brooklyn
邮编是以1121开头的
that have a zip starting with 1121.
那坏消息是什么
So what's the bad news?
坏消息是这十个区域包含了80个街区
The bad news is those ten zones encompass 80 blocks.
解决我的呼召就像大海捞针一样
So solving my Calling's gonna be like finding a needle in a haystack.
我可以回飞机上去
I can go back on the plane.
-不 卡尔... -我们还有别的什么选择吗
- No, Cal-- - What other option do we have?
我们也许不需要选择 我想我找到那根针了
We might not need one. I think I just found that needle.
这整个街区几年前就被征用了
This whole block was condemned years ago under eminent domain.
宣布它是超级基金所什么的 不过你们看这儿
It was declared a Superfund site or something, but look here.
-那些是什么 它们看起来像... -太阳能电池板 还是新的呢
- What are those? They look like-- - Solar panels. New ones too.
根据这份申请表
See, according to this requisition form,
看来应该是 联合爱迪生公♥司♥几个月前安装的
looks like ConEd installed the panels months ago.
在你呼召中的嗡嗡声
The buzzing sound in your Calling.
听起来像是站在 某种高电压的东西旁边
It sounded like something high-voltage.
高电压就对了
High-voltage is right.
这玩意儿产生的能量 足够点亮赌城大道了
These things are generating enough power to light the Vegas strip.
远超过任何一栋大楼需要的能量
More power than any one building would need.
尤其还是栋废弃的大楼
Especially an abandoned one.
我有种感觉 我的呼召希望我去那儿
Yeah, I have a feeling my Calling wants me to go here.
-我这就过去 -我也去
- On my way. - Yeah, me too.
我也去 如果这里是我想的那样 你们会希望有我陪着你们的
Me three. If this is what I think, you're gonna want me by your side.
(外♥围♥ ATC)
齐克 我不知道这里有什么在等着我
Okay, Zeke, I have no idea what's in store for me here,
但你比任何人都熟悉这里
but you knew this space better than anyone,
所以 如果你能听到的话 我真的很需要一些提示
so on the off chance you can hear me, I could really use a sign.
没有 好吧
No? Okay.
(每个生命都有存在的意义)
我知道这看起来可能会有点傻 但它真的有用 相信我
Okay, I know this might look silly, but it works. Trust me.
是嘛 谁说的
According to who?
艾维
Evie.
她把所有的烦恼都写在一张纸上
She wrote down all her problems on a note.
从高中男朋友到家里老妈 任何事
Anything from high school boyfriends to your mom.
她会大声地念出来 把那张纸拴在气球上
She'd read it out loud, and then she attached the note to the balloon.
然后把气球放了
She let it go.
让自己得到解脱
Unburdening herself.
这可不是什么高中生的烦恼 是克洛伊
This isn't some high school dilemma. It's Chloe.
如果你不能放下思想负担
Zeke, if you don't free your mind,
你就无法帮助你的病人 你的实习生 帮不了任何人
you're not gonna be able to help your patients, your intern, anyone.
你就试试看吧
You gotta just try.
如果你陪我一起弄 我可能会稍微情愿一些
I'd feel more inclined to try this if... if you did it with me.
也许改天吧 但今天你才是主角
Maybe another day, but today it's... it's about you.
来嘛
Come on.
念吧
Read the note.
你念
You read it.
“洛洛 我知道 我没有以该有的方式陪着你 支持你
"Chlo, I know I wasn't always there for you the way I should've been,
但你从来没有因此责怪过我”
but somehow you never held that against me."
齐克 来吧 拜托
Zeke, come on. Please.
“你是最亮的光芒 有着最善良的心灵 最温柔的灵魂
"You were the brightest light. The kindest heart. The gentlest soul."
你给我的除了爱 再无其他
"You never showed me anything less than love."
我把这份爱当成了理所当然 直到...”
"A love I took for granted until..."
我做不到
I can't.
“直到你无法再爱我”
"Until you couldn't show me anymore."
嘿
Hey.
好了
Okay.
不好意思 有什么能帮你吗
Excuse me. Can I help you?
-不用 我只是在找... -我的天啊
- Uh, no, I was just looking-- - Oh my God.
你是齐克·兰顿的太太
You're Zeke Landon's wife.
你怎么不在那个拘留中心
How are you not in that detention center?
不 请不要报♥警♥ 求你了
No, no, no, please. Please don't call the cops. I'm... I'm begging you.
(蒙特哥航♥空♥公♥司♥)
好吧 怎么了
All right, what is it?
有些事让你一直愁眉苦脸的
Something's bumming you out big time.
所有的事都让我愁眉苦脸
Everything is bumming me out, Troy.
还有其他事情 某件特别的事
This is something else. Something specific.
就是此时此刻 你知道我很了解你
Like right now. You know I know you.
那什么 就当我没问吧 能麻烦把那根输入缆线递给我吗
Know what? Forget I asked. Mind handing me that input cable?
不 你知道吗 这简直愚不可及
No. You know what? This is stupid.
-我就知道 -我是认真的 我们必须得出去
- Aha! I knew it! - I'm serious. We have to get out of here.
我觉得 试图阻止一座火山 这想法可能有点荒唐
I suppose it is borderline cray-cray to try and stop a volcano.
不 如果神根本不希望它们被阻止
No, there is no point in trying to stop volcanoes
那尝试阻止火山喷发就毫无意义
if the divine doesn't want them to be stopped.
我们得弄清楚乘客们要如何通过审判
We need to figure out how passengers can survive their judgment.
我们只剩两天来做这件事了 两天
We only have two fricking days left to do that! Two!
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表