剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你今天早上把我从床上踢下去 就为了换一罐蜂蜜
You kicked me out of bed this morning for a jar of honey.
我很抱歉 警官 我可以补偿你吗
Oh, I'm sorry, Officer. Can I make it up to you?
我不知道 能吗
I don't know. Can you?
脱了衣服
Lose the fit.
带上蜂蜜
Bring the honey.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
跟着我的引导
Follow my lead.
吸气 呼气
Breathe in and out.
集中注意在释放你所有的愤怒和痛苦
Concentrate on letting go of all your anger and pain.
好
Okay.
天啊 这是怎么回事
Man, what the hell is happening?
继续呼吸 吸 呼
Keep breathing. In, out.
兄弟
Dude.
兄弟
Dude.
-我可以做到的 -兄弟
-I can do this. -Dude!
你需要帮助 兄弟 我走了
-You need help, man! I'm out.
喂 等等
-Hey! Hey. Hold up.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
抱歉 我不知道发生了什么
Sorry, I don't know what happened.
你目前为止都做得很好 偶尔失误也无妨
Well, you've been batting 1,000. It's okay to strike out from time to time.
我想我只是分心了
I think I'm just distracted.
现在我家里发生了一点危机
Bit of a crisis going on in my family right now.
介意我回家吗
Mind if I go home?
不介意 去吧 3:30的那个病患我替你
Of course. Look, I'll cover your 3:30.
我们必须救她
We have to save her.
这是我们的职责
It's our job.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
伊登 你知道有时候 你会在脑中看到一些东西吧
Eden, sweetie, you know how sometimes you see things in your head?
比如那个风车
Like the windmill?
是 妈妈
Yes, Mommy.
你在脑中有看到过那个坏人吗
Did you see the bad man in your head?
没有
No.
-是你把他带过来的吗 -不是 妈妈
-Did you bring him here? -No, Mommy.
那个坏人就像《小红帽》中的狼
Well, the bad man is like the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood.
他想伤害妈妈
He wants to hurt Mommy.
-你想让妈妈受伤吗 -不想 妈妈
-Do you want Mommy to get hurt? -No, Mommy.
好 所以我们需要一直待在楼上 我们永远都不要跟陌生人说话
Okay, that's why we need to stay upstairs, and we don't talk to strangers ever.
-你明白吗 -是的 妈妈
-Do you understand? -Yes, Mommy.
伊登 你在世界上 唯一能相信的人是谁
Eden, who's the only person in the whole wide world you can trust?
妈妈
Mommy.
这才是我的好孩子
That's my baby.
很抱歉 我…
I'm sorry. I--
我们不想惹麻烦 我们只是需要一个地方睡觉
We don't want any trouble. We just needed somewhere to sleep.
-我们可以走 -没关系
-We can leave. -It's okay.
我知道你是谁 安吉丽娜
I know who you are, Angelina.
我们两年前认识的
We met two years ago,
阿德里安把你称为他守护天使的那天
the day Adrian called you his blessed angel.
我相信你 我相信所有天使
I believe in you. I believe in all angels.
我们只想安全
We just wanna be safe.
你会安全的 你们两个都是 我会保证的
You will be. Both of you. I'll make sure of it.
过来
Come.
那是…
Is that…
每个房♥间都有一个
There's one in every room.
如果警♥察♥来追捕我们 我们拿上这个 跑到后面
If the police come after us, we grab this and run out back.
然后就会有烟花
Then come the fireworks.
我告诉你 安吉丽娜在这里 跟我女儿在一起
I'm telling you, Angelina is here with my daughter.
她们两个都已经死了 新闻上到处都是
They're both dead and gone. It was all over the news.
我亲眼看见她们了
I saw 'em with my own eyes.
你知道 阿德里安说你疯了
You know, Adrian said you were nuts.
我一直做的只有帮助828乘客
All I've ever done is try to help 828ers.
我们都在同一条船上 我不是来伤害任何人的
We're all in the same Lifeboat. I'm not here to hurt anyone. I just…
我只想要我女儿回来
I just want my daughter back.
如果你继续听阿德里安的
If you keep listening to Adrian,
忽视那些呼召
ignoring the Callings,
包庇绑♥架♥犯 谋杀犯
harboring kidnappers, murderers,
这要怎么帮你度过死期
how's that gonna help you survive your Death Date?
这里的其他乘客都是谁
Who are the other passengers here?
拜托 让我帮忙
Come on. Let me help.
艾瑞卡 维奥莱特 利亚姆 奥斯卡 麦迪和一些支持者
Erika, Violet, Liam, Oscar, Maddie, and a few supporters.
你可以救他们所有人 多诺万 你和我 帮我解开
You can save all of them, Donovan. You and me. Just untie me.
-拜托 -多诺万 我需要帮助 你在哪里
-Come on. Donovan, I need help. Where are you?
多诺万
Donovan!
我该走了
I have to go.
别走 等一下 拜托你 我女儿
No, no, no, wait, please. Please. My daughter.
问阿德里安 直接问她们在不在这里
Ask Adrian. Ask him straight up if they're here.
告诉他“要欺骗上帝的子民 就要显大神迹 大奇事”
And tell him, "To deceive God's people is to perform signs and wonders."
-你去告诉他 -我要走了
-You tell him that. -I have to go.
“大神迹和大奇事”
"Signs and wonders."
别走 帮我
No! Help me!
你应该在家等他 如果我听到了什么…
You should wait for him at home. If I hear anything--
如果你听到了什么 我们想要在场
If you hear anything, we wanna be here for it.
我们知道找出爸爸去了哪里 最好的办法就是跟着你
We know that our best bet to find out where Dad went is to stick with you.
所以我们要留在这里
So we're staying put.
这固执一定是遗传的 别挡路 什么都别碰
Stubbornness must be a genetic trait. Stay out of the way. Touch nothing.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
听说你长大了 可是居然这么大了
-Heard you got big, but wow!
喂 你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
我用蜂蜜做舒缓抹茶姜茶
I make a soothing matcha ginger tea with honey.
各位 我没事 只是气候太干燥了
Guys. I'm fine. It's just, uh, dry weather.
卡尔 你的伤疤
Cal, your scar.
我从来没有进行过取样
I never got around to sampling it.
喂 你♥爸♥爸会没事的
Hey. Your dad is gonna be okay.
好 我真希望我像你一样确信
Yeah, I wish I was as sure as you are.
我还是觉得这个太神奇了
Well, this is still so amazing to me.
我觉得这是预料之中的事
I'd say it's par for the course.
昨晚卡尔有了一个呼召
Last night, Cal had a calling.
我们收集的一堆神话物品都亮了
A bunch of mythological objects that we've been collecting lit up.
发光了
Glowed.
包括那个指南针
Including the compass,
它有一个隐藏的碑文 神圣意识
which had a hidden inscription. Divinia conscientia.
神圣意识
Divine consciousness.
大家都认识拉丁语
Everyone knows Latin?
所有这些征兆都指向 天国完全知道的状态
All these signs are pointing to a heavenly state of all-knowingness.
不管它叫什么 它是828那些年所在的地方
Whatever it's called, it's where 828 was all those years.
也是我消失的地方
Where I disappeared to.
我知道了所有答案的地方
Where I knew all the answers.
也许你把错误的乘客放进了机器
Maybe you put the wrong passenger in the machine.
卡尔 你对封闭空间有什么看法
Cal, how do you feel about enclosed spaces?
你怎么在家里
What are you doing home?
伤风 我可以战胜我的死期 却不能战胜流感 你想想看
Head cold. I can beat my Death Date, but not the flu. Go figure.
是啊 卡尔一直在咳嗽
Yeah, Cal's been coughing.
一定发生了什么事情
Something must be going around.
茶和蜂蜜 格蕾丝总是…
Tea and honey. Grace always--
-米凯 喂 你怎么了 -到处都是蜜蜂…
-Mick? Hey, what's wrong? -There's bees every--
看来呼召开始加强了
Seems like the Callings are stepping up their game.
我在楼上本的房♥间看到了一个 但我之前没有多想
I saw one up in Ben's room, but I didn't think anything of it.
艾丽卡·伯内斯
Erika Burness.
她不是计划埋伏万斯家的 其中一个疯子吗
Wasn't she one of the nutjobs who planned the ambush at Vance's house?
-喂 我需要帮忙 -说
-Hey, I need a favor. Shoot.
关于一个叫艾丽卡·伯内斯的乘客 你有什么情报
What intel do you have on a passenger named Erika Burness?
其实有很多 你为什么这样问
Plenty, actually. Why do you ask?
本失踪了 没有人能找到他 我有了一个呼召
Ben's missing, and no one can find him. I had a Calling.
有很多蜜蜂 有一只落在了艾丽卡的照片上
There was a bunch of bees. One landed on a picture of Erika.
蜜蜂 产蜂蜜的那种
Bees, as in honeybees?
对 应该是吧 怎么了
Yeah, I guess. Why?
我觉得我有你这个呼召的答案
I think I have the answer to your Calling.
我知道本在哪里
I know where Ben is.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表