剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情提要…
Previously on Manifest…
桑维那天为什么会在辖区
Why was Saanvi at the precinct that day?
我告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why.
她在那里 是因为她和万斯参与了 杀害莎拉妈妈的事 不是吗
She was there because her and Vance
were involved in the murder of Sarah's mom, weren't they?
-我不知道该怎么报答你 -说出真♥相♥怎么样
-I don't know how to repay you. -How about the truth?
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗 你偷偷摸摸进行的副业调查
You think I'm an idiot? The side investigations you got going on?
可能不止会让你丢掉工作 也可能让我丢掉工作
They can cost more than just your job. They can cost my job.
不会的 迪亚兹
That's not gonna happen, Diaz.
我不想再被你进一步拖下水了 你明白吗
I don't wanna get dragged down further than you already are. Understood?
好
Yeah.
你想让我给你弄出去 你要我怎么做到
You want me to get you out of prison? How do you want me to do that, Eagan?
你是个聪明人
You're a smart guy.
你会找到办法的 不然我就死在这里 把伊登的位置也跟我一起带到地下
You'll find a way, or I'll die in here and take Eden's location with me.
你和我有着其他乘客没有的联♥系♥
You and I are connected in a way other passengers aren't,
我觉得伊登是这种联♥系♥的一部分
and I think Eden is part of this connection.
不如你跟我一起去埃及
Why don't you come with me to Egypt?
真希望我可以
I wish I could.
别放弃我
Just don't give up on me.
尸体烧毁严重 警监
Body's pretty burned, Captain,
但我猜测死亡原因应该跟
but I'm guessing cause of death had something to do
尸体上的五个子弹孔有关系
with the five bullet holes in her torso.
我们快速追踪尸检结果 把这些子弹交给弹道学部门
Let's fast-track the autopsy and get the rounds over to Ballistics.
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
一名囚犯匿名传来举报
An anonymous tip came in from an inmate.
这名囚犯说他知道伊登在哪里 给了我们一个地址
And the inmate said he knew where Eden was and gave us an address.
那个地址把我们引向了一个工厂 我和我哥哥开始搜寻
That address led us to a factory, and my brother and I started searching.
这个时候我们听到有一个人 一个小孩的声音
And that's when we heard someone, a child's voice,
我们跟随着这个声音 在一个角落后面
and we followed that behind a corner.
伊登她就在那里
There she was. Eden.
你们知道 她已经失踪两年了 所以她改变了很多
You know, she'd been missing for two years, so she's… she's changed a lot,
但确实是我的女儿
but it's my daughter.
我们找到了她
We found her.
她不知道自己去了哪里 她吓坏了 现在依然是
She had no idea where she'd been. She was in shock, and she still is.
安吉丽娜·迈尔呢
And Angelina Meyer?
我们不知道安吉丽娜发生了什么 她是活着还是死了
We don't know what happened to Angelina, whether she's alive or dead.
那不是我们关注重点 伊登才是
It's not our focus. Eden is.
不过确实挺巧合的
It's quite the coincidence though.
你的侄子在828大院 升空成一个火球的当晚出现
Your niece appearing the same night an 828 compound went up in a fireball.
我们在城市的另一边寻找伊登
We were on the other side of the city, finding Eden.
我们可以结束了吗
Can we be done?
所以我请求你们所有人 拜托
-So I'm asking all of you, please.
我的家庭经历了很多 我的小女儿…
My family's been through a lot. My young daughter's…
我的小女儿经历了太多苦难 请尊重她的隐私 谢谢
my young daughter's been through a lot. So please respect her privacy. Thank you.
安吉丽娜·迈尔呢
What about Angelina Meyer?
妈妈
Mommy!
你还活着
You're alive?
天啊 帮帮我
Oh God, help me.
快点进来
Come inside, quick.
她怎么样了
How is she?
终于休息了
Finally resting.
你什么时候开始洗衣服了
Since when do you do laundry?
我只是整理一下房♥间 让伊登觉得有自己的空间
I'm just cleaning out the room for a bit so Eden feels like she has her own space.
你看起来很累
You look exhausted.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
在爆♥炸♥的时候 我经历了一个呼召
During the explosion, I had this Calling.
-这还不够 -这是什么意思
-It's not enough. -What does that mean?
救生艇正在沉没 我们束手无策 无法阻止它
The Lifeboat is sinking, and we are helpless to stop it.
不 你不是 好吗 你不是束手无策
No. You're not, okay? You are not helpless.
为了拯救救生艇 你必须跟随呼召
In order to save the Lifeboat, you have to follow the Callings. Okay?
-你只是需要想起来 -我在跟随呼召
-You just need to remember. -I am following the Callings.
这个呼召表达得很清楚 我们的记忆 我们的呼召
This one made it crystal clear that our memories, our Callings,
它们不足以平衡掉即将发生的逼事
they're not enough to balance out the shit that's coming.
还不足以拯救救生艇
They're not enough to save the Lifeboat.
好吧 那你就尝试 好吗 不要放弃
Okay. Well, then you try. All right? You don't give up.
永远都不要
Ever.
你刚才说“逼事”
-You said "shit."
别告诉爸爸
-Don't tell Dad.
妈妈
Mommy?
没关系 只是爸爸
It's okay. It's just Daddy.
没关系 她只需要习惯她周围的环境
It's all right. She just needs to get used to her surroundings.
这一切对她来说都是新的 她只是需要时间
It's all new to her. She just needs time.
我去看看能否找到她以前 宝宝时期的东西
I'll see if I can find some of her old baby things.
熟悉的东西
Something familiar.
我们能不能有一次 不回应管理局的紧急求救
How about one time we don't respond to a Registry SOS?
怎么了 你害怕这个国家
What's the matter, Diaz? You afraid of the country?
我觉得我们之后可以考古了
I figure we can go antiquing later.
我离开布朗克斯区的时候能起疹子
I break out into a rash when I leave the Bronx.
你在这里做什么
What the hell you doing here?
你不是管理局的人 回去做你的工作
You're not Registry. Get back to the beat.
你认识那个人
You know that guy?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately.
谢谢你们帮一把手
Thanks for lending a hand, guys.
很多巡警不愿意出城这么远
A lot of beat cops won't come this far out of the city.
什么都比给129局开停车罚单好 警监
Anything beats writing parking tickets for the 129, Captain.
-很荣幸能出来帮忙 -谢谢
-Pleasure helping out. -Thanks.
听着 你可以帮我一个忙吗 我要把这些尽快送到城里
Look, could you do me a favor? I gotta get these into the city ASAP.
我们犯罪现场小组的人抽不出时间
I can't spare my CSU guys.
-谁可以把这个送到弹道学部门吗 -交给我
-Can one of you drop these at Ballistics? -Yeah, I gotcha.
谢谢 验尸需要一阵子
Thanks. Autopsy's gonna take a minute.
希望能用弹壳启动调查
I'm hoping to jump-start the investigation with the shell casings.
看看能否找到匹配的枪♥支♥
See if we can't match them to a gun.
没问题 交给我们
Yeah, no problem. We got it.
确实 如果你能留在这里 我还需要帮手
Actually, if you could stick around, could use the hands here.
(植物化肥)
耶格尔花♥园♥中心
Yeager Garden Center?
看来我们今天去考古不是意外
I'm guessing it's no accident we went antiquing today.
你隐瞒了我什么 瓦斯克斯 什么情况
What aren't you telling me, Vasquez? What's going on?
我得走了 兄弟
I gotta go, bro.
(大院爆♥炸♥中一死 伤者未知)
齐克
Zeke!
嗨 兄弟
Hey, bud.
你没事吧
You okay?
对 昨晚空气中烟太多了
Uh, yeah, a lot of smoke in the air last night.
-你听起来不太好 -兄弟 我没事
-You don't sound good. -Dude, I'm-- I'm fine.
喂 真的 你知道可以跟我聊聊 对吧
Hey, for real. You know you can talk to me, right?
你也知道 你可以跟我聊聊
And you know you can talk to me.
你昨天吸纳了非常多的愤怒
You absorbed a boatload of rage yesterday.
好吧 你说得对 是的 确实
Okay, you're right. Yeah, I did.
我从没想过 我会动手杀人
I never thought I'd be responsible for taking a life.
-克洛伊的事情之后 我真的以为… -喂 克洛伊的事不是你的错
-After Chloe, I really thought-- -Hey. Chloe was not your fault.
但这一次 毫无疑问是我的错了 对吧
There's no question about this one, is there?
我要去工作了
I gotta get to work.
喂 你确定应该去工作吗
Hey, you sure that's a good idea?
嗯 我没事 还要赶火车呢
Yeah, I'll be fine. Can't miss my train.
(联邦调查局通缉 安吉丽娜·迈尔 谋杀 儿童诱拐 悬赏两万美元)
我把你的手♥机♥拿回来了
I got you your phone back.
管理局知道多少
How much does the Registry know?
目前还不知道多少
Not much. Yet.
阿德里安所有的帮手都口径一致
All of Adrian's little helpers are sticking to the same story.
可以控制 这个世界最好以为 是无名一代做的 不是一名乘客做的
It's under control. We know it's better for the world to think Xers did this, not a passenger.
你亲眼看见了 当时的情况很混乱
You saw it for yourself. This was a chaotic scene.
很多目击者 这件事情没办法修复
All right, lots of witnesses. This isn't fixable.
就连你也不行 尤其是现在有这个证据
Not even for you. Especially not with these.
弹壳 做得好
The shell casings. Good work.
我要把这个送到弹道学部门
I am taking these to Ballistics.
如果你的枪被试射过 系统能把你找出来
If your gun has ever been test-fired, the system will pull a match.
没有试过 好吗 我应该没事
It hasn't been. Okay?
I should be fine.
你不能冒险 你知道怎样做正确
You can't leave this to chance. Do the right thing!
你清理烂摊子太久了 已经不知道什么是正确的事了
You've cleaned up messes for so long, you don't even know what right is anymore.
你的道德指南针已经毁了
Your moral compass is screwed up.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表