剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你们都在
-You guys all were.
我没有看到呼召
-I certainly didn't have a Calling.
-这是什么意思 -我不知道 我不… 我…
-What does this mean? -I don't know. I don't-- I just--
我有一种不好的预感
It felt foreboding.
我觉得我们快没时间了
I think we're running out of time.
是的
We are.
好吧 最开始我很难辨认 都有谁在那里
Okay. It was hard for me to make out who was there at first.
我好像看到你们几个 坐在我们的座位上 画面…
I think seeing you guys in our seats, that was…
很可怕
Terrifying.
然后飞机就急剧下降
The plane then took a nosedive.
我好像看到呼叫灯亮了
I think I saw a call light turn on.
一位乘客需要我们的帮助
A passenger needs our help.
不止一位 你看到飞机后面的那个人了吗
Maybe more than one. You see the person at the back of the plane?
是托马斯 记得那个偷渡者吗
It was Thomas. Remember the stowaway?
他当时在拼命拉货仓口 好像他的生死取决于那个东西一样
He was pulling at the cargo hatch like his life depended on it.
大家还要点香槟吗
More champagne, anyone?
-去看乘客板 -对
-Passenger boards. -Yeah.
喂
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
看来我不擅长喝酒
I guess I'm a lightweight.
去吧 我在楼下想想这个呼叫按钮
Go. Go. We'll figure out this call button from down here.
这是你看到的托马斯
That's the Thomas you saw?
我们应该跟他聊聊 看看他在呼召中在做什么
We should talk to him. Figure out what he was doing in the Calling.
可能有点难 百思妮一年前跟他失去了联♥系♥
Yeah, might be hard. Bethany lost contact with him a year ago.
他经历了很多
I mean, he'd been through so much.
在牙买♥♥加逃过了死亡威胁
He escaped death threats in Jamaica.
五年后来到了纽约 他的男朋友里奥失踪了
Gets to New York five years later, and then his boyfriend Leo's missing.
对 托马斯消失了 他可能就淡出公众视野了
Yeah, and with Thomas disappeared, he's probably living off the grid somewhere.
怎么能找到一个隐形人
How do you find an invisible man?
米凯
Uh, Mick?
所以我还是看不到呼召 那就帮一下
So, I still don't get Callings. So a little help?
指针在旋转 现在不指北了
The needle was spinning. Now it isn't pointing north.
我觉得它在引导我们去什么地方
I think it's leading us to somewhere.
-或者去找谁 -或者去找隐形的偷渡者
-Or someone. -Or to an invisible stowaway.
等一下 我来
Oh, hold up. Hold up. I got it.
没事的 放着吧 我来
It's all right. Leave it. Leave it. I got it.
给你
Here.
来吧
Come on.
不要
No, no, no.
你不用承受痛苦 卡尔
You don't need to suffer, Cal.
我确实需要思考 才能解决这个呼召
I do need to be able to think so we can solve this Calling.
爸爸 我想帮忙拯救救生艇
Dad, I wanna help with the Lifeboat.
-你的止痛药会让你感觉好些 -万一呼召能帮我呢
-Your pain meds will help you feel better. -What if the Calling can help me?
万一我能帮我自己呢 爸爸 这是我的选择
What if I can help myself? Dad, this is my choice.
好
Okay.
好 老大 我们来想想 你都看到了谁的呼叫按钮
All right, boss. Let's find out whose call button you saw.
我就在那个大包 从行李架掉下来那个位置旁边
It was right by where the big bag fell out of the overhead.
好 那是第七排
All right, that's row seven.
为什么我没看到
Why didn't I see that?
光就是在呼召最后面出现的
The light came on right at the end of the Calling.
那是飞机的对向 窗口座位
It was the opposite side of the plane. Window seat.
那是7F
That's 7F.
-那是马尔科·马♥勒♥来福的座位 -我们必须见见马尔科
-That's Marko Valeriev's seat. -We gotta go see Marko.
我绝对不会让你 暴露在医疗中心那么多细菌中
Come on. There's no way I'm gonna expose you to that bacteria at that care facility.
如果我能帮助救生艇让我们生存下来 那我就必须去
Well, if I can help the Lifeboat help us survive, then I have to.
拜托 卡尔 冷静一点
Come on, Cal. Please calm down.
-如果我不去 你就需要去 -我不会离开你身边
-Well, if I'm not gonna go, you need to. -No, I'm not gonna leave your side.
-我去 -我去
I'll go.
-齐克 你确定吗 -我没事
-Zeke. Are you sure? -I'm fine.
好 我们两个都去
Okay, we'll both go.
好 你找到他告诉我们 给我们打电♥话♥…
All right. Thank you. Let us know when you find him, and call--
不行 可以让马尔科来这里吗
No. Can you get Marko here?
这可不太好
That's not a good idea.
我需要跟马尔科聊聊 我知道
Well, I need to talk to Marko. I know it.
他们不会允许陌生人把病人带出去玩
They don't let strangers take patients out on field trips.
我们可以试试
We'll give it a shot.
好
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
对 我不知道像我这样的麻瓜 怎么会出现在呼召中
Yeah, I have no idea why a muggle like me would show up in a Calling.
我也不知道
Me neither.
难以捉摸的欧米茄蓝宝石 有什么进展吗
So, any progress on the ever-elusive Omega Sapphire?
我可能找到它在19世纪
I may have found a reference to it
埃里温商人的一本日记翻译中 被提到了
in a translation of a 19th-century trader's diary from Yerevan.
上面说了什么
What'd it say?
他遇见了一个男人 他来自叫欧米茄的神秘宗教团体
Uh, he met a man from a secret order called Omega,
他们唯一的目标 就是保护一个神秘的蓝宝石
and their sole purpose was to protect a mystical sapphire.
好吧 这倒有意思
Okay, now that's something.
只不过后来就找不到踪迹了
Except then the trail goes cold.
我们会找到的
We'll get there.
什么时候
When?
什么时候 因为我们研究这个 已经好几个星期了
When? Because we've been at this for weeks.
寻找这种东西需要时间 奥利弗 你是知道的
This stuff takes time, Ol. You know that.
怎么了
What is it?
传说中神圣的蓝宝石 给了德尔斐神谕难以形容的力量
Legend says the Divine Sapphire gave the Oracle of Delphi untold powers.
所以想象一下我们能用这个做什么
So just imagine… just imagine what we could do with this.
比如帮助卡尔
Like helping Cal.
或许吧
Maybe.
因为我不知道卡尔
Because I don't know how much time
还剩下多少时间
Cal has left.
希望这个快要坏掉的老东西 知道自己要去哪里
Hope this rickety old thing knows where it's going.
我把你从你的纪念日上拽出来 感觉很不好
I feel really bad pulling you away from your anniversary.
不 听着 我们上次一起找到了托马斯
No, look, we found Thomas together last time--
等等 我觉得指南针在告诉我们 走进这栋楼里
Wait. Wait. Wait. I think the compass is telling us to go inside this building.
-我们来过这里 -天啊
-We've been here before. -Oh my God.
这是我们藏托马斯的锅炉房♥
It's the boiler room where we hid Thomas.
也许他回来了
Maybe he's back.
你们在这下面做什么 这里禁止进入
What are you doing down here? This area is off-limits.
哇 跟踪我
Whoa! Stalk much?
我在试着找出 这诡异的迷宫里藏了什么
I'm trying to figure out what's hidden in this creepy maze.
你也是吗 肯斯特
You too, Kenster?
我下来这里是只是为了阻止你擅闯
I'm only down here to stop you from trespassing.
还有偷窃 你不能那样做
And stealing! You cannot do that.
拜托
Come on.
我们都知道建造这个地方的人 有的是钞票
We both know whoever built this place was flush with cash
用我们这种人的肩膀建起了这里
built off the backs of people like us. They won't miss an old tile.
缺一块砖瓦 他们不会想念的
放回去 不然我就报♥警♥了
Put it back, or I'll call the police.
如果我告诉你 他们在这里藏了一块非常强大的石头
What if I told you they stashed a rock down here so powerful
可以让梦想成真呢
it can make dreams come true?
一派胡言
That's BS.
你是平时会去教堂的那种人 对吧
You're a church-going guy, right?
我知道有奇迹 我在828航♥班♥上
Well, I know about miracles. I was on Flight 828.
真的吗
You were?
现在 我可以收到你们称之为神的人 给我发送的消息
Now, I get messages from, um, what you might call God.
她一直在引导我 有时候非常疯狂
And she's been guiding me, crankily at times,
告诉我要穿过这扇门
telling me I have to go through this door.
你可以报♥警♥
You could call the cops.
或者…
Or…
看看另一边有什么
see what's on the other side.
这太没意思了
-Okay, this is a little underwhelming. -Uh…
我不明白 指南针 为什么要把我们引向一个空房♥间
I don't get it. Why would the compass lead us to an empty room?
桑维 回来
Saanvi, get back!
这不是华生和福尔摩斯嘛
Well, if it isn't Watson and Holmes.
所以那个人是谁
-So, um, who's that guy?
一个朋友
-A friend.
你有朋友 伊根 你在这里做什么呢
'Cause you have friends? What are you doing here, Eagan?
你以为呢 跟你一样 跟随呼召 对吧
What do you think? The same as you. Following a Calling, right?
你看到了什么呼召
What was your Calling?
我们来玩个游戏 “你给我看你的 我就给你看我的”
So I see we're playing "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."
好 可以 你要先来吗
Yeah, a little bit. You wanna go first?
这是谁写的
Who wrote this?
一位乘客 他的名字叫托马斯
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表