剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
巴特勒先生
Mr. Butler?
呼召
The Calling.
我看到了一份商业工单
I saw a commercial work order.
某种市政♥府♥授权的维护工作
Some sort of city-authorized maintenance.
在此之前 我曾经是个优秀的承包商
Before all this, I used to be a contractor, a good one.
-经常看到这些文件 -什么样的工单
- Saw these documents all the time. - What was it for?
我不知道 有东西洒在上面了
I don't know. Something had spilled on it.
也许是墨水
Ink, maybe?
灯光很昏暗 阴森森的
It was dimly lit, all eerie and shit.
但我设法认出了一些数字
But I managed to make out a few numbers.
你有没有听到或感觉到什么
Did you hear or feel anything by chance?
音乐
The music.
小提琴
Violins?
像是古典乐
Like, classical.
我只记得这些
That's all I remember.
请解决此事
Please solve this.
我需要找到我的儿子
I need to find my boy.
抱歉 为什么叫我来这里
Sorry, why am I here?
齐默局长同意...
Director Zimmer has agreed...
作为试行...
On a trial basis...
...让你和瓦斯克斯搭档解决这次呼召
...to pair you with Vasquez to help solve this latest Calling.
抱歉 为什么是我 德利和威克斯怎么了
Sorry, why... why me? What happened to Drea or Wicks?
他们已经被派走了 他们也不是乘客
They've already been dispatched, and they aren't passengers.
好吧 那本呢 我们都可以...
Okay, what about Ben? We could both--
本会从禁闭室释放
Ben will be released from solitary,
但你是唯一有执法背景的乘客
but you are the only passenger with a law enforcement background.
所以你们就这么让我走出门...
So you're just gonna let me walk out the door--
你们给我装了芯片 对吧
You chipped me, didn't you?
-太野蛮了 你不能这样 -你是认真的吗
- That's barbaric. You can't. - Seriously?
保险政策
An insurance policy.
如果你下午五点之前没回来 不管呼召有没有解决
If you aren't back in this room by 5:00 p.m., Calling solved or not,
你再也看不到那面墙的另一边
you'll never see the other side of that wall again.
好吧
Fine.
你不知道我为了让一名乘客来呼召组 争取了多久
I cannot tell you how long I've been fighting to get a passenger on the Callings Unit,
我们需要一次胜利 所以别让我失望
and we need a win, so do not let me down.
昏暗的灯光 小提琴 泼洒的墨水 还有一堆数字
Dim lights, violins, spilled ink, and a jumble of numbers.
好吧 我们解决过信息更少的案件
Okay, well, we've done more with less.
是市政♥府♥的工单
It was a city work order, right?
我们知道这点 也就是说 我也许有条捷径
We know that, which means I may have a possible shortcut.
好吧 时间到了
All right. Time's up.
本 你得小心点
Ben, you gotta be more careful.
本 你在做什么
Ben, what are you doing?
本
Ben?
嘿
Hey.
(叫醒他)
命运航♥班♥
第四季第十二集
十根手指 十根脚趾
Ten fingers. Ten toes.
32周
Thirty-two weeks.
我不知道还能藏多久 只是...
I don't know how much longer I can hide it. Just...
-暂时还不行 -嗯 我知道
- Just not yet. - No, I get it.
这里不正常
It's not normal in here.
但是... 我们已经隐瞒了这么久
But, um, hey, we've been able to hide it this long.
如果管理局发现我怀孕了 他们会对我做什么
What's the Registry gonna do with me when they find out that I'm pregnant?
或者更糟的是 他们会对我的孩子做什么
Or worse, what are they gonna do with my baby?
我知道你很害怕
No, I understand you're scared.
我没有全部答案 但我可以向你保证一件事
And I don't have all the answers for you, but I can promise you one thing.
你不用一个人承受
You're not gonna have to go at it alone.
在你准备好之前 我不会告诉任何人
And I am not gonna tell anybody till you're ready.
不好意思 我和病人在一起
Excuse me. I'm with a patient!
跟我来 本出事了
Come with me now. It's Ben.
好吧 你在这里待多久都行 好吗
Okay. Just stay in here as long as you need. Okay?
我试着把他拉出来 但他好像灵魂出窍了
I tried to pull him out of it, but it's like he's in a trance.
我从没见过这样的呼召
I've never seen a Calling like this before.
上面写着“叫醒他” 你能给他注射点什么让他清醒吗
It says, "Wake him up." Is there anything you can give him to snap him out of it?
我觉得我们不应该阻止他 我觉得他应该完成这件事
I don't think we're supposed to stop him. I think he's supposed to finish this.
你觉得他会在两分钟内完成吗
You think he'll finish in two minutes?
我要去监视呼召组
I need to monitor the Callings Unit.
齐默盯着我 看着他们的每个举动
Zimmer's up my ass, watching their every move.
显然这是呼召组的事
Clearly, this is Callings Unit business too.
我会盯着他的 等他做完之后我会确保他没事
I'm gonna keep an eye on him. Make sure he's okay once he's done.
我把你一个人留在禁区
I'm leaving you alone in a restricted area
相信你会带他回房♥间 别让我后悔
and trusting you to get him to his room. Don't make me regret this.
我今天有很多事要做
I've got a lot on the line today.
-米老鼠 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Mickey Mouse, so good to see you. - You too.
已经... 我都不知道已经多久了
It's been... I don't even know how long.
我想邀请你参加瓦斯克斯家的感恩节 但杰瑞德...
I tried to invite you to the Vasquez Thanksgiving, but Jared--
好吧 嗯 不行
Okay, yeah, nope.
等一下
Wait a minute.
-你们两个... -拜托 兄弟
- Are you two... - Come on, bro. No empieces.
节假日和从前大不一样了
The holidays have never been the same.
好吧
All right, all right.
所以有什么事
So, what's up?
首先 你坐在这张大桌子后面 看起来很搞笑 兄弟
First off, you look funny behind this big desk, little bro.
你再这样说 你的脸就会很搞笑
Your face will look funny if you keep on.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
你大老远跑来布朗克斯 就为了嘲笑我的座位吗
So you come all the way to the Bronx to mock my spot or what?
我们希望你能帮忙找到一家商店
We were hoping you could help us locate a business,
但有点棘手
pero there's a bit of a catch.
我们只有几个数字可以查
We only have a few numbers for you to go by.
我们希望你的数据库 这次可以打败谷歌♥
So we're hoping this database of yours got Google beat on this one.
交给我吧
Uh, leave it to me.
多亏了杰瑞德叔叔 我的小孩基本上活在树屋里
Thanks to Uncle Jared, my kids practically live on that thing.
他一周内就造好了 成就达人
He built it in a week. Overachiever.
一个有很多才华的男人
Huh. A man of many talents.
他的兄弟也有一些天赋
His brother has a few talents as well.
而且...
And...
瞧
voilà.
这些是地址号♥码
So these are the plat numbers.
可以确定城市街区
They identify the city blocks,
但在那条街区有15家商店
but within that block, there are 15 businesses.
没有更多数据的话 我就无法进一步缩小范围
So without more numbers to go on, I can't narrow it down further.
15家 好吧 我们该走了 时间很紧 谢谢你
Fifteen. Okay, we should bounce. Time is not on our side. Thank you though.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- So good to see you. - You too.
嘿 保重
Hey. Take care.
昨晚汉娜的脑部扫描显示 她的呼召终于停止了
And then last night, Hannah's brain scan showed that her Calling finally stopped.
我只是...
And I just...
我担心这又是一个 因为没有解决而消失的呼召
I worry it's another Calling that went away because it wasn't solved.
谁知道这对我们的救生艇来说
Who knows what that means
意味着什么
for our Lifeboat.
我想我终于可以告诉你了 必竟你其实听不见我说的话
Oh, I guess I can finally tell you since you can't actually hear me,
但是 本 波莉她怀孕了
but Polly, Ben, she's pregnant.
这里的生活如此残酷又艰难 而...
Life in here is so cruel and hard, and...
我真的很高兴你回来了
I'm really glad that you came back.
本 嘿 本 嘿 过来
Ben? Hey. Ben? Hey, come here.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
-桑维 -嗯
- Saanvi. - Yeah.
这到底是什么
What the hell is that?
好吧 所以目前我们没有任何线索
All right. So, um, so far, we have zero leads.
刚刚那是多少 第九站
And that was, what? Stop number nine?
只有一半的人 认出我是“828怪胎” 所以还不错
Only half of them recognize me as, I quote, an "828 freak," so that's good.
好的一面是我们没时间了
On the bright side, we're running out of time.
真是扯淡
This is bullshit.
如果乔被呼召的唯一原因
I mean, what if the only reason Joe got the Calling
是因为他是个承包商呢
was because he's a contractor?
如果他和我们在一起 他就能更轻松帮我们搞清楚
He'd have an easier time helping us know what to look for in these shops
要在这些商店里找什么
if he was here with us.
我不明白 齐默怎么会觉得我能解决别人的呼召
I don't understand how Zimmer thinks I can solve someone else's Calling.
我看你解决过一千次了 说真的 你就像个呼召传奇
I've seen you do it a thousand times. Seriously, you're like a Calling legend.
看吧 她出现了 怎么回事
You see? You see? There she is. What are you... What now?
不 看起来... 这条街很眼熟
No, it looks... The street looks familiar.
那边几个街区外 是不是有一家“环球”酒吧
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表