剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
What did you say?
呼召全是关联的 这是我侄子以前常说的 怎么了
It's all connected. It's something my nephew used to say. Why?
我想我知道我们为什么被带到一起了
I think I know why we were brought together.
我爸爸不喜欢我去保留地
My dad didn't like me visiting the res.
所以我妈妈 会在那些周末安排得满满的
So Mom would try and pack so much into those weekends.
她说霍皮人在过着我们的价值
She said Hopi was living our values,
说着我们的语言 进行着我们的仪式
speaking our language, practicing our ceremonies.
霍皮人什么都占用了
Hopi is all those things.
她总是说:“全是关联的”
She always said, "It's all connected."
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
她生病了
She got sick.
需要骨髓移植
Needed a bone marrow transplant,
亚利桑那州的所有医院都说 我们来得太晚了
and all the hospitals in Arizona said we were too late.
我无法接受 所以我在纽约找到了一个专家
I couldn't accept that, so I found a specialist in New York.
她快死了
She's dying.
在纽约的一个有远离濒临死亡
Dying in some New York hospital.
自己一个人
Alone.
但她有你 不是吗
She's got you though, no?
这是最糟糕的部分 我都不能去看她
That's the worst part. I can't even visit.
他们会警告管理局 然后你就被捕了
They'll flag the Registry, and you'll get arrested.
我想我有办法让你进去
I think that I have a way that I can get you in.
我想这就是呼召让我们团聚的原因
I think that's why the Callings brought us together.
好
Okay.
但我妈妈以前说的一件事就是平衡
But one thing my mom talked about was balance,
在大自然和世界里
in nature and in the world.
我们被引导到了一起 所以也许我也应该以某种方式帮助你
And we were brought together, so maybe I'm supposed to help you somehow.
对 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我们可以之后再想那个 我尽快联♥系♥你
We can figure that part out later. I'll get back to you soon as I can, okay?
好 所以爸爸看到的 第一个东西是孔雀
Okay. So the first thing Dad saw was the peacock,
这是复活的象征
which is the symbol of resurrection.
在呼召中看到的
He saw it in a Calling.
孔雀也是罗马女神
The peacock is also the mythological messenger
朱诺的神话信使
for the Roman goddess Juno.
我们就是这样得到琼的
That is how we got June.
后来齐克和米凯 看到了有双胞胎的石刻壁画
And then Zeke and Mick saw the petroglyph with the Gemini twins on it,
这给了我们第二个…
which gave us the number two…
…然后你有了建造木龙的呼召
…and then you had a calling to build a wooden dragon.
木龙的年份是2024年 2024年6月2日
The year of the wooden dragon is 2024. June 2nd, 2024.
死期
The Death Date.
说到…我们故事中的第二章
And speaking of… Chapter two in our story.
洛根·斯特里克兰
Logan Strickland.
好 他给了米凯姑姑这个指南针
Okay, he gave Aunt Mick this compass.
他以为这样能救乘客
He thought that it was gonna help save the passengers.
但在指南针背面
But on the back of the compass,
是一只孔雀
a peacock,
然后把我和TJ引向了 艾尔-祖拉斯的日记
which then led me and TJ to the Al-Zuras journal.
然后把我们引向了银龙
Which then led us to the Silver Dragon.
也就是飞机
AKA the airplane.
于是我们又回到了开始的地方
And we're right back where we started.
我们已经查看一切 好几个小时了 但都没用
We've been looking at everything for hours, but it's not working.
这些要怎么给我答案
How is any of this gonna give me the answer?
等一下
Wait.
这不是一切
This isn't everything.
(星星)
留着这个
Keep this.
看到了吗 如果我们没有把一切都摆到桌子上
See? If we didn't lay everything out on the table,
我永远不会想起这张牌在这里
I would've never remembered this card was in here.
现在我们一切都有了
Now we have everything.
所以我们少的是一张牌
Okay, so we were missing a card?
这不只是一张牌
It's not just a card.
是星星牌
It's the Star card.
好 所以这不是普通的五角星
Okay, it's not just like any regular five-pointed star.
指南针 日记 这张牌
The compass, the journal, this card.
上面都有同样一颗特别的星星
They all have the same unique star on them.
你放在这里 而不是放在板子上 是因为它对你很特别
You kept this in here instead of on the board because it was special to you.
因为妈妈
Because of Mom.
对
Yeah.
但我想起来是有原因的
But I remembered it for a reason.
我们只需要搞清楚这个原因是什么
We just gotta figure out what that reason is.
我是带劲司机
I am the director of driving.
不 如果你连“代驾司机”都说不出来 就不能开车
No, you are not if you can't even say "designated driver."
好吧
Okay. Okay.
不 停
No, no, no, stop.
艾维 停
Evie, stop! Evie, stop! Stop! Stop!
(格蕾西的斗牛犬烧烤)
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
喂 兄弟 我快饿死了 我听说这个地方很棒
Hey, man, I'm starving. I heard this place is bomb.
最好不要是融合的东西 别再吃炸鸡焗肉片拉面了
Better not be some fusion thing. Don't need some chicken tikka ramen again.
喂 你去排个队 我要给公♥寓♥拿点东西
Yo, grab a spot in line. I gotta grab something for the apartment.
给我买♥♥几个泡菜烤奶酪
And, uh, break me off a couple kimchi grilled cheeses, will you?
泡菜什么
Kimchi what?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是打电♥话♥ 给828管理局热♥线♥的里维斯吗
You the Lewis who called the 828 Registry hotline?
是我
That'd be me.
你对可疑的化肥购买♥♥ 有什么信息要告诉我
What can you tell me about the suspicious fertilizer purchase?
我不想多管闲事
Well, I don't wanna be a nosy Pete.
我的直觉告诉 我这次的购买♥♥不太对劲
My gut was telling me this purchase wasn't on the up-and-up.
为什么
Why's that?
我发现一位女士正在施肥
Well, I found this lady loading up on fertilizer.
我试着告诉她时间不太对的时候
But when I tried to tell her that the timing was a bit off,
因为冬天让地冻了好几个月
on account of winter freezing up the ground for months,
她一直把自己的车堆满
she just kept piling up her cart.
她把我的库存买♥♥完了
She cleaned me out.
这种化肥是有硝酸铵成分的吗
Now, this fertilizer, is it the kind with ammonium nitrate?
是的 警官 如我所说
Yes, sir. Like I said,
我不喜欢多关心是 于是我就给她结账了
I don't like to be nosy, so I just rang her up.
但你是之后才打的电♥话♥
But you called it in later.
对 她离开之后 我的一个同事认出了她
Yeah. After she left, one of my coworkers recognized her.
她关注了各种828的东西 网站什么的
He follows all of that 828, you know, the website and stuff.
他跟我说我必须要打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 看到什么 就一定要说出来
He told me that I had to call it in. See something, say something?
我们需要那个时候的 所有监控录像和收据
I'm gonna need all video footage and receipts of that time, sir.
她用现金结账的 但我会把监控录像截取出来
She paid in cash, but I'll pull what footage we have.
谢谢
-Thank you.
罗伯特·万斯 终于见到你本人了
Robert Vance in the flesh.
我就应该知道 本会跑去找他在政♥府♥的老爹
I should've known Ben would've run to his government daddy.
我只需要听到我女儿的地点
All we need to hear out of your mouth is the location of my daughter.
注意礼节 本 还记得我们讨论过的杠杆拿东西吗
Manners, Ben. Remember the whole leverage thing we talked about?
这是缓刑和立即释放的
This is a contingent authorization for suspension of sentence
临时授权
and immediate release.
如果你提供的信息 能够安全发现伊登·斯托恩
If the information you provide leads to a safe recovery of Eden Stone,
你就自♥由♥了 特拉尼先生
you'll be a free man, Mr. Tehrani.
看来我们现在有了杠杆
Looks like we have the leverage now.
说吧
Talk.
我提醒你一句 那天我是对的
For the record, I was right that day.
媒体 警♥察♥ 政♥府♥ 他们都反对我们
The media, the police, the government, they're all against us.
你对着一个15岁的男孩举枪
You held a gun to the head of a 15-year-old boy.
那可不是对的
There's nothing right about that.
我以为你这种类型的代理 对附带损伤都习以为常了
I thought you agency types were comfortable with collateral damage.
我儿子做了好几个月的噩梦
My son had nightmares for months.
他现在还是无法睡一整晚 我老婆因为你做的事情责怪我
He still can't sleep through the night. My wife blamed me for what you did.
因为你 我已经没有婚姻了
I no longer have a marriage because of you.
那不是附带损伤
That is not collateral damage.
这是一个家庭完全的瓦解 我的家庭
That's the complete destruction of a family. My family.
万斯
Vance,
我之前并不知道
I… I didn't know.
你怎么会知道 你就只关心一件事
How would you? You only care about one thing.
我很高兴我们中的一个人 能和家人重聚
I'm glad one of us gets to put our family back together.
你听到了他的话
You heard him.
你有机会让家人重聚 本
You have a chance to put your family back together, Ben.
但如果你走出那扇门 就没有了
But not if you walk out that door.
拿上你的东西 我们现在去医院
Get your stuff. Let's go to the hospital now.
-什么情况 -我在车上解释
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表