剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
your healthy stem cells, your bone marrow,
也许就是解开 你♥爸♥爸制♥造♥的谜团的秘方
may be the secret sauce to solve the mystery created by your dad.
这可能是拯救部分人的机会
And this could be a chance to save some lives.
是啊 我还是不敢相信他真的在这里
Yeah. I still can't believe he's actually here.
我能给你看看吗
Can I show you?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
真的是他
It is him.
我想 如果他知道你在这里 他一定非常欣慰
I think if he knew that you were here, he'd be really grateful.
早在828航♥班♥之前 我和我爸就疏远了
I've been estranged from my old man since long before 828.
他伤害了我妈妈 我
He hurt my mom, me.
太多人
So many people.
他绑♥架♥并带上飞机的那个可怜的女人
The poor woman that he kidnapped and took on the plane.
我很久之前就知道了 没有他我会过得更好
I realized a long time ago that I was better off without him.
我们毫无相似之处
We're nothing alike.
怎么了
What's happening?
那是血吗
Is that blood?
你看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
是的
Yes.
这一定又是另一场灾祸
This must be another plague.
你觉得我可以帮忙阻止这个
And you think I can help stop this?
我觉得你是唯一帮得上忙的人
I think you're the only one that can help.
我知道这个要求很过分 但求你了
I know this is a big ask, but please!
会有更多人死去的
More people will die.
好的
Okay.
好的 我尽力而为
Okay, I'll do what I can.
我不知道安吉丽娜是怎么活下来的 但杰瑞德给我看的照片...
I don't know how Angelina survived, but the picture Jared showed me...
本 那就是她
Ben, it's her.
但这不可能啊 我看到她死了 米凯
But it can't be. I saw her die, Mick.
这可是安吉丽娜 她当然会活下来了
It is Angelina. Of course she survives.
要求她永远消失会不会太过分了
I mean, is it too much to ask that she be gone for good?
杰瑞德正在调查每条线索
Jared's working every lead.
如果我看到的 关于达利的呼召和安吉丽娜有关呢
What if the Calling I had about Daly had something to do with Angelina?
她对达利有什么企图
What would she want with Daly?
对达利和菲奥娜
With Daly and Fiona.
真希望孩子们 不是独自和菲奥娜在家里
I wish the kids weren't flying solo with Fiona at the house.
我讨厌不能陪在他们身边
I hate not being with them.
你还好吗
You feeling okay?
嗯 我也很想念和他们在一起的日子
Yeah, I just, um, miss being with them too.
-哦 太对不起了 -天啊 非常抱歉
- Oh! I'm so sorry. - Oh my gosh. I am so sorry.
哦 是 没事
Oh. Yeah, no.
你要担心的事已经够多了 好了 没事
You have enough to worry about. No, no, no, it's okay.
没必要为洒掉的牛奶难过
No tears over spilled milk.
水变成血 这一定是达利的又一场灾祸
Water to blood. It's gotta be another one of Daly's plagues.
所有乘客必须立刻回到各自的舱房♥
All passengers must return to their quarters immediately.
现在实行封锁
This is a lockdown.
我的鲜血呼召 这其中一定有关联
My blood Calling. It has to be connected.
我们必须保护达利 我去告诉桑维
We've gotta protect Daly. Let me get word to Saanvi.
快去 乘客们交给我
Go before it's too late. I got the passengers.
-你确定吗 -我们别无选择了
Sure? We don't have a choice.
所有乘客必须立刻回到各自的舱房♥
All passengers must return to their quarters immediately.
现在实行封锁
This is a lockdown.
现在实行封锁
Lockdown now.
回你们的舱房♥去
Head back to your quarters.
动起来 快走
Move! Let's go!
嘿
Hey! Whoa! Okay! Okay!
立刻清场
Clear the area now!
波莉
Polly!
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病啊 你没事吧
What the hell is wrong with you? You okay?
我不知道 感觉...
I don't know. It feels--
-感觉宝宝生气了 -好吧
- Feels like this baby's pissed. - Okay, um...
-我带你去安全的地方 -这边
- We're gonna get you somewhere safe. - Over here.
所有乘客必须立刻回到各自的舱房♥
All passengers must return to their quarters immediately.
现在实行封锁
This is a lockdown.
谢天谢地你没事
Oh, thank God you're okay.
我差点没能来找你 外面一片混乱
I barely made it to you. It's chaos out there.
幸好 看守的注意力完全在这场...
Luckily, the guards were distracted by this--
血灾上
Blood plague.
我检测了设备里的样品 它们全都含有达利的DNA
I've tested samples from the facility. They all have Daly's DNA on them.
达利他还好吗 他安全吗
And Daly, how is he? Is he safe?
他的房♥间很安全 但他的静脉注射液全都变成了血
I mean, his room's secure, but his IV fluid turned to blood.
他的镇静剂开始失效了
His sedation's gonna start wearing off.
戴着这么一个面具 他醒来以后会害怕的
With a mask like that, he'll be terrified when he wakes up.
听着 我可以快速启动解药
Look, I have a jump-start to the cure.
我找到了 用我制♥作♥的血清来清楚呼召的方法
I figured out a way to eliminate Callings with that serum I made.
拜托 你拿自己 做实验的时候 差点就没命了
Come on. That nearly killed you when you tried it on yourself.
对 所以我把他带来了
Right, which is why I've brought him.
达利的儿子 帕特里克
Daly's son, Patrick.
-他真的来了 -对
- He actually came? - Yeah.
显然他现在很煎熬 但他同意了会帮我们
He's clearly having a hard time, but he's agreed to help us.
运气好的话
And with a little bit of luck, I can modify the serum
我可以修改血清来切断 达利和这个东西的联♥系♥ 阻止灾祸
to disconnect Daly from, I don't know, whatever this is and stop the plagues.
然后我们就可以 从达利那儿得到一些答案了
And then we can finally get some answers from Daly.
也许能给他一个机会 来弥合他和儿子的裂痕
And maybe give him a chance to heal the rift with his son.
不 伊登 住手
No, no, no, no! Eden, stop.
-你会打扰到她的 -我想看看她
- You're gonna disturb her. - I wanna see her.
抱歉
I'm sorry. Um...
菲奥娜病得很重
Fiona is really sick.
但昨晚我帮过她了 就像奥利弗说的那样
But I helped her last night. Just like Olive told me.
什么
What?
怎么帮的 你怎么帮的她
How? Helped her how?
你说那根刺让她很痛苦 让我把它拔♥出♥来♥
You said the splinter was hurting her and told me to take it out.
不 伊登 我从没说过那种话
No. No, Eden, I never said that.
你说了
Yes. Yes, you did.
你说她会好起来的 但她还在生病
You said she'd feel better, and she's still sick.
我睡着了
I was asleep.
我从没和伊登说过话
I never spoke to Eden.
是 不 我非常感激 谢谢
Yeah. No, I appreciate it. Thanks.
机构之间能合作真是太好了
Nice when agencies collaborate.
我们的嫌犯因为绑♥架♥和谋杀被通缉 而且赏金相当丰厚
It doesn't hurt when our suspect's wanted for kidnapping and murder
这并无坏处
with a fat bounty on her head.
来了 收费摄像头 I-80往东行
Here we go. Toll cam, eastbound I-80.
是同一辆面包车 一样的帽子 但这个角度要更好一些 放大
It's the same van, same hat, but the angle's a bit better. Zoom in.
这个绝对是她
Oh, that is definitely her.
她如果保持这个速度
She keeps up this pace,
大约三小时后 就能到乔治华盛顿大桥了
she'll hit the GW Bridge in about three hours.
这样她就会进入纽约
Putting her in New York.
-她为什么要回到风暴中心 -只有两个原因
Why is she running straight into the storm? Only two reasons.
她要么在逃避什么 要么在追寻什么
She's running from something or towards something.
也许是伊登 她之前就找过她
Maybe Eden. I mean, she's gone after her before.
行动吧 这样能让我们 有机会把菲奥娜送去安全屋
Let's roll. And it'll give us a chance to move Fiona to the safe house.
(我们勇敢的英雄保护着你的安全)
(成为英雄 成为828拘留中心的看守)
感觉也没那么糟
That wasn't so bad.
你会暂时感到麻木 无法行走
You're gonna be numb and unable to walk for a while.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
那是什么
What's that?
我要用这根针取出你的骨髓
So this is a needle that I need to use in order to extract your bone marrow.
它看起来像个冰锥一样
It looks more like an ice pick.
谢谢你这么做 看到你♥爸♥爸那样一定很不好受
Thanks for doing this. I know it can't be easy seeing your dad like that.
我也受到过我爸的伤害 但他对这里的每个人做的事...
I've had my share of hurt from my dad, but what he's doing to everyone here...
是 我认识你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, I know your dad.
不太熟 但足够明白 他不是个高尚的人
Not well, but enough to know that he hasn't been a saint.
他对828航♥班♥深感内疚 但那并不是他的错
He's got a lot of guilt around 828, which wasn't his fault.
我想这些灾祸也不是
And I don't think these plagues are either.
真希望那些是他唯一的罪孽
Wish those were his only sins.
不忠 有他一份
Infidelity, check.
把他的问题 都怪在别人身上 永远都是
Blaming everyone else for his problems, always.
然后就着一瓶杜松子酒喝下去
And then wash it down with a bottle of gin.
作为一个曾经犯过错
As a dad who's made his fair share of mistakes
而且还会继续犯错的父亲
and who manages to still make more,
我明白了 不应该 让我的孩子们替我收拾烂摊子
I've learned that it's not on my kids to be my cleanup crew.
我一直努力想做一个更好的爸爸
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表