剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情提要…
Previously on Manifest…
我是艾伦·格洛弗 我是记者 我的播客是828之门
I'm Aaron Glover. I'm a journalist. My podcast is 828-Gate.
我不知道警长在接近什么圣杯
I don't know what holy grail the major is closing in on,
但我不会让我家人在她的探索中 受到间接伤害
but I will not let my family be collateral damage in her quest.
不如我们待在这里 忘掉这个世界吧
How about we stay up here and forget the world?
但我猜你有东西要回去处理
But I'm assuming you have something to get back to?
我不是很确定
I'm not exactly sure.
我有个呼召 你跟我在一起不安全 你需要逃跑
I had a Calling. You're not safe with me. You need to run.
我给你送去一个天使 一路保护你
I am sending an angel to guard you along the way.
-我觉得可能已经送来了 -你还在等什么 去找她
-I think she may have already been sent. -What are you waiting for? Go to her.
齐克
Zeke.
-我还活着 对吧 -对
-I'm still alive, right? -Yeah.
我才终于开始忘掉你了
I was just starting to finally get over you.
请你不要这样
Please don't do this.
他本应该走的 米凯
He was supposed to be gone, Mick.
我们应该聊聊
We should talk.
“凡事都有定期”
"To every thing, there is a season."
“天下万务都有定时”
"And a time to every purpose under heaven."
“生有时 死有时…”
"A time to be born, and a time to die…"
“哭有时
"A time to laugh,
哀恸有时
a time to mourn,
跳舞有时”
and a time to dance."
管理局似乎总是想找你 你不是刚去过吗
So the Registry just can't get enough of you, huh? -Weren't you just there?
是的 上周
-Yeah, last week.
按要求只需要每个月去一次
You're only required to report once a month.
我知道 肯定是出了什么事情
I know. Something, uh… something must be up.
你觉得跟亨利·金有关系吗
You think this is about Henry Kim?
希望没有 不应该有人知道他还活着 更别说知道他就在这个城市
I hope not. No one's supposed to know he's alive, let alone in the city.
对
Yeah.
不想去
Don't wanna go.
如果你不去管理局的召唤
If you skip a Registry summons,
你明天的早餐就要在监狱里吃了
you'll be eating tomorrow's breakfast behind bars.
他们不提供鲜榨的果汁
And they don't serve fresh-squeezed.
我其实更喜欢 大家都认为我们是奇迹的时候
Well, I kind of liked it better when everyone thought we were miracles.
我觉得你是个奇迹
-Well, I think you're a miracle.
嗨
Hey.
昨晚过得不好
Tough night?
听着 如果你需要我们 我们会在你身边 我们爱你
Look, we're here for you if you need us. We love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
-好 我得走了 -再见
-Okay, I gotta go. -Bye.
是桑维
It's Saanvi.
喂
-Hey, uh,
-我能进来吗 -请便
can I come in? -Be my guest.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们猜黑匣子录音里面有什么 不 你们绝对…
Guess what was on the black box recording? No, I mean, you can't--
你们绝对猜不出来 但是… 好 猜猜
You're never gonna be able to guess, but… Okay, just go.
我直接告诉你们吧
Okay, I'm just gonna tell you.
气流来袭的那个时候 能听到达利机长哭着求救
During the part where turbulence hits, you can hear Capt. Daly crying for help.
-就像…… -古普塔两年前在尤里卡听到的一样
-Just like-- -Gupta heard at Eureka two years ago.
-这怎么可能 -我们要查清楚
-How is that possible? -That's what we need to find out.
知道谁会对达利感兴趣吗
You know who might be interested in Daly?
我不认为我爸爸有兴趣听到任何事
I don't think my dad is interested in hearing about anything.
尤其是如果说的人是我
Especially if I'm the one saying it.
他当然有兴趣
Of course he's interested.
本比任何人都了解达利 他可能会想起什么
Ben knew Daly better than anyone. He might remember something.
我不知道 你已经几个月没见过他了
I don't know. You haven't seen him in a few months.
他变得更糟了
He's gotten worse.
当他不再回复短♥信♥时 我明白了 他想独处
When he stopped responding to texts, I figured he wanted to be alone.
-也许这不是个好主意 -他根本不知道自己想要什么
-Maybe that wasn't a good idea. -I don't think he knows what he wants.
好 准备好就行
Okay, just be ready.
艾伦·格洛弗 又是我 我不会放弃的 本
Aaron Glover. Again. I'm not giving up, Ben.
我真的很想让你上节目 你都不用离开你自己家
Really want you on the show. You won't even have to leave the house.
我去找你 我会一直给你打电♥话♥的
I'll come to you. I'm gonna keep calling.
本 你好
Ben, hi.
很高兴见到你
It's really good to see you.
听着 我们有大新闻
Look, we have some huge news.
我们不仅拥有黑匣子
Not only do we have in our possession the black box,
而且昨天在这个黑匣子上 我听到达利机长哭着求救
but last night on said black box, I heard Capt. Daly crying for help.
-你拿到了828航♥班♥的黑匣子 -是的 我可以播放给你
-You have the black box from 828? -I do. I can play it for you.
我相信你
Uh, I believe you.
喂 呼叫本 这很重要 你听一听
Hello? Earth to Ben. This is… this is important. Give it a listen.
伊登很重要
Eden's important.
当然了 但黑匣子来到我们手里 是因为一个呼召
Of course, but the black box came to us because of a Calling.
谁知道这会回答我们的什么疑问呢
Who knows what that's gonna answer for us.
我们的死期是18个月后 我们必须追查每条线索
Our Death Date is in 18 months. We have to follow every lead.
你自己解决吧 我已经不再听从呼召了
Knock yourselves out. I don't follow Callings anymore.
我只需要展示 被杀的妻子和被绑♥架♥的女儿
All I have to show for it is a murdered wife and a kidnapped daughter.
呼召夺走了我的一切
The Callings took everything from me.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
抱歉打扰了你
I'm sorry I bothered you.
我不想跟你说“我早告诉你了”
Not gonna say I told you so.
好 我很抱歉 卡尔 但现在只能靠我们自己了
Okay. I'm sorry, Cal, but this is on us now.
在安吉丽娜做了那件事之后 我们的救生艇会沉没
After what Angelina did, our Lifeboat is going to sink.
我们需要再想个办法 不然我们也会死 我们所有人都会
We need another way, or we are dead too. All of us.
在他动摇她的同时 他唱道
And while he rocked her, he sang.
我会永远爱你
我会一直喜欢你
只要我还活着
你就会是我的宝贝
好了 没有打结了 对吧
There you go. No more tangles, right?
现在坏人认不出我们了
Now the bad man won't recognize us.
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
(828管理局)
(大纽约分局)
(非乘客等待)
(登记报到)
在过去四周中
In the past four weeks, have you had any encounters
你是否遇见过828航♥班♥的其他乘客
with other passengers of Flight 828?
本·斯托恩 桑维·保尔 就像每次报到一样
Ben Stone. Saanvi Bahl. Just like every other check-in.
在过去一周中 你是否有参与任何违法活动
In the past week, have you engaged in any illegal activity
比如人口贩卖♥♥ 洗钱 恐怖袭击
such as human trafficking, money laundering, terrorism?
我没有
No, I haven't.
再过去一周 你是否遇见过…
In the past week, have you encountered any--
抱歉打扰 休息五分钟 莫拉莱斯
Sorry to interrupt. Take five, Morales.
我们有问题要问斯托恩女士 问题没有在你们的清单上
We have questions we need to ask Ms. Stone that aren't on your list there.
警督 如果你不介意 接下来就由我来进行
I'll take it from here if you don't mind, Lieutenant.
我们在通缉一位非法进入本国的乘客
A passenger who entered the country illegally is wanted for extradition
他在新加坡和中国 犯下了很多罪行 需要引渡
for a number of crimes in Singapore and China.
我没有听到问题是什么 抱歉
I'm not hearing a question. Sorry.
你昨天早上在纽约港吗
Were you at the Port of New York yesterday morning?
我没有
No, I wasn't.
你有不在场证明吗
Do you have an alibi for where you were?
有人在港口 看到了符合你身高和头发颜色的人
Someone who matches your height and hair color was seen at the port.
你想再试一次吗 你昨天早上在做什么
So, you wanna try again? What were you up to yesterday morning?
昨天
Yesterday?
对 就是那天早上
Yeah, uh, that was the morning
我侄子的死亡证明送过来了
that the death certificate for my niece was dropped off.
你的一个同事给结案了
One of your colleagues closed down the case,
所以我花了一个早上的时间 安慰一个妻子死亡 备受打击的父亲
so I actually spent the morning comforting a widowed, devastated father
而他唯一健在的孩子 也在楼上的房♥间里哭
while his only remaining child was upstairs in her room crying.
你们做了什么
Uh, what did you guys do?
她以前是你的搭档
She was your partner.
你信吗
You buying this?
我信
I am.
太好了 我很愿意协助你更多 但我其实没有任何信息
Great. I'd love to assist you further, but I actually don't have any information,
我也没有参与 所以如果有其他事情
nor was I involved, so if there's nothing else,
我要回到我哥哥身边去了
then I'd love to get back to my brother.
如果你想起什么 你知道该去哪里找我们
If you remember anything, you know where to find us.
爸 你知道桑维只是想帮忙
Dad, you know Saanvi's just trying to help.
我们找这架飞机已经两年了
We've been looking for the plane for two years,
现在飞机的一部分找到了我们
and now a piece of it's found its way to us.
爸 是呼召引导我们找到了黑匣子
And, Dad, it was my Calling that led us to the black box.
你有呼召
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表