剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Thanks.
给你
There you go.
我给你们一点空间
I'll give you guys some space.
你知道 我永远不会放弃你
You know I'll never give up on you.
不管发生什么
Whatever comes.
我知道
I know.
什么情况 卡尔
What's going on, Cal?
拜托
Please.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
不要再隐藏了
No more hiding.
很糟糕 奥利弗
It's bad, Ol.
不是吧
No.
不是吧
No.
不 不要
No! No, please!
求求你不要
Please, no!
真是猫有九条命
If it isn't the cat with nine lives.
又插手进入你不该插手的地方
Poking your nose where it don't belong again.
这跟你无关
This doesn't concern you.
这个医院在管理局的控制之下 你是我的警官
This facility's under Registry control. Your ass is mine, Officer.
其实我是警探
That's detective, actually.
我换到管理局了
I'm transferring to the Registry.
你没听说吗
Haven't you heard?
都好了
All set.
一段时间不能慢跑了
No jogging for a while.
-你确定我不用回报你吗 -你可以回报给别人
-You sure I can't pay you back? -You can pay it forward.
谢谢
Thank you.
一会儿见
Meet you in a sec.
-谢谢 -没什么
-Thank you. -Come on. It was nothing.
不 不只是那样
No, it's not just that.
还有卡尔的事 我能相信的只有你
For Cal. I wouldn't have trusted anybody else.
我很想做更多 至少帮他多争取一些时间
I wanted to do more, at least buy him more time.
当一件事情很宝贵的时候 你总会想要更多
When something is precious, you always want more.
任何能让它继续下去的机会
Any chance to keep it going.
卡尔 我很遗憾
Cal, I'm so sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
但我们谁都没有放弃
But none of us are giving up.
亚历克斯
Alex!
什么情况 我们怎么还在这里
What's going on? Why are they still here?
我的天啊
Oh my God.
爸爸
Dad!
不只是我们
It's not just us.
所以他们才会在这里
That's why they're here.
诺亚方舟 世界末日呼召
Noah's Ark. The apocalyptic Callings.
死期不只是对乘客 是对所有人
The Death Date isn't just for the passengers. It's for everyone.
对所有人 对整个世界
It's for all. It's the whole world.
我们都要死了
We're all gonna die.
看
Look!
伊根
Eagan!
喂
Hey.
看看我 伊根 看着我
Look at me. Eagan, look at me.
快 把蓝宝石给我
Come on. Give me that sapphire.
这不只是死期的事情 不只是828航♥班♥
This is bigger than the Death Date! This is bigger than 828.
伊根 求你了
Eagan, please!
把蓝宝石给我们
Give us the sapphire!
不要
No! No, no!
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表