剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情提要...
Previously on Manifest...
我妈在我小时候就过世了 我爸跑了
My ma died when I was a kid. My old man split.
你说你是孤儿也是骗人吗
Did you lie about being an orphan too?
算是吧
Ish.
我爱你 我欺骗死神 不是为了过不完整的人生
I love you. I didn't cheat death to live a half-life.
你也一样
Neither did you.
我的守护天使
My guardian angel.
安吉丽娜利用蓝宝石 向你传送了一个假的呼召
So Angelina used the sapphire to send you a fake Calling?
是一个她知道会让我不顾一切的画面
With the one image she knew I'd do anything for.
如果蓝宝石在她手上 那救生艇还有什么机会
So if she's got the sapphire, what chance does the Lifeboat have?
我们完全不知道她在哪里
We have absolutely no idea where she is.
菲奥娜·克拉克 开始了她在神经心理学的事业
Fiona Clarke started her career in neuropsychology.
最终在她的领域被人排挤
Ended up being blackballed in her field
因为她相信 我们的大脑可以互相同步信息
for believing all of our brains can sync up to one another.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
我还没准备好去死
I'm not ready to die!
谁说咱们要死了
Who said anything about dying?
是你
You.
奥利弗
Olive!
卡尔 你去哪儿了
Cal, where have you been?
天啊
Oh my God.
这是...
Is that...
菲奥娜·克拉克
Fiona Clarke.
我在一个 苹果园附近的谷仓里发现了她
I found her hiding in a barn by an apple orchard.
一个呼召把我径直引向了她
A Calling led me right to her.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
是的 她额头上有个伤口 但我没看到其他的伤口
Yeah. She has a cut on her forehead, but I don't see any other injuries.
天啊 她回来了两次 和你一样
Oh my God, Cal. She returned twice, just like you.
-这其中一定有什么重要的原因 -对 但究竟是什么呢
I mean, there has to be an important reason. Yeah, but what is it?
我尝试过问她 但她一直精神恍惚
I tried to ask her, but she is zoned out.
感觉她被困在了一个呼召里
It's like she's trapped in a Calling.
像马克和其他人一样
Like Marco and the others.
23B座位
好了 去拿急救箱 看好她
All right, get the first aid kit. Keep an eye on her.
我得告诉爸爸 他或许知道该怎么办
I gotta tell Dad. Maybe he'll know what to do.
喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
你是怎么溜到我前面来的
How did you slip past me?
爸爸
Dad!
不管哪一天 只要能见到我们的女儿
Any day that begins with us getting to see our daughters
对我来说就是胜利
is a win for me.
我举双手赞成 拉斯
Couldn't agree more, Russ.
-嗨 爸爸 -你好吗 亲爱的
- Hi, Dad. - How you doin', sweetheart?
拉塞尔 你骗了我
Russell! You lied to me.
你说你女儿很漂亮 这位简直是世界级的超模
You said your daughter was beautiful. This woman's a world-class supermodel.
杰西卡 这位是伊根
Jessica, this is Eagan.
他在教我下棋的时候怎么输
He's teaching me how to lose at chess.
没错 但他会输 只是因为我棋艺太过高超
True, but he only loses because I'm spectacularly good.
很高兴认识你 杰西卡
Lovely to meet you, Jessica. Remember, we have a match this afternoon.
-午餐牛奶全归赢家 -对
- Winner takes all the lunch milk. - Right.
刚刚见了我新朋友的女儿 杰西卡
Just met my new friend's daughter, Jessica.
她在出口生意方面做得非常好
She's doing quite well in the export business.
她看起来真的很爱她爸爸
She looks like she really loves her daddy.
我敢肯定 她愿意为他做任何事
She'd do just about anything for him, I'm sure.
你是不是又开始吃麸质了 你看起来臃肿了一些
Have you been eating gluten again? You look a bit bloated.
树脂玻璃让人胖五公斤 起码它们知道怎么让一个人感觉良好
Plexiglass adds ten pounds. At least they know how to make a guy feel good.
你最近好敏感啊 也许我不该这么频繁地来看你
So sensitive lately. Maybe I shouldn't visit you as much.
我们都知道你跟我一样喜欢这些探视
We both know you love these visits just as much as I do.
没有它们 你就要变破...碎的心了
Without them, you'd be broke... nhearted.
抱歉 我得去趟卫生间
Excuse me. I have to use the ladies' room.
她是23号♥才突然来的
We weren't expecting her until the 23rd.
我们有三个计划
We had three plans.
我们选了B计划
We went with plan B.
就让她先待在沙发上
Just leave her on the couch
直到我们弄清楚 接下来要把她放到哪里去
until we figure out where to put her next.
旅途漫漫 她怎么样了
How is she? That was a long trip.
她一定有些有趣的事情要告诉我们
She must have some interesting things to say about it.
现在不是太想说话
Not really in a talking mood.
她就这么精神恍惚地躺在沙发上
She's just zoned out on the couch.
有意思
Interesting.
她的旅伴刚到拘留中心
Her travel buddy just landed in DC.
我想跟他聊聊 但他感觉不太舒服
I'd love to talk to him, but he's not feeling that well himself.
你试过“搭理”他吗
Are you trying him "daily?"
那就让你们的客人舒服待着
Well, just keep your guest comfortable.
如果她感觉好一些了 问问她旅途怎么样 她为什么会回来
If she starts to feel better, ask her about her trip, why she came back.
同时 我不会带她来探视
Meanwhile, I wouldn't bring her for a visit.
她可能永远不会走了
She might never leave.
反正这地方到处都是蚱蜢
Place is infested with grasshoppers anyway.
这不是蚱蜢
That's not a grasshopper.
这让我想起了奶奶以前很生气的时候
That reminds me of what grandma used to say
常说的那句话
when she got really mad.
“愿蝗灾降临在你身上”
"May a plague of locusts fall upon you."
对
Right.
奶奶总是...
Grandma always--
嘿 等等
Hey! Wait!
嘿 小心点
Hey, be careful!
求你们了
Please!
小心点对他
Be careful with him!
昆虫学家鉴定出它们是落基山蝗虫
The entomologist identified them as Rocky Mountain locusts.
1902年就灭绝了
Extinct since 1902.
乘客们似乎相信了虫害的故事
Passengers seem to be buying the infestation story.
暂时而言 但我猜事态将会升级
For now, but my guess is things are going to escalate.
我们需要 迅速且低调地去一趟古普塔那里
We need to get a move to Gupta's facility quickly and quietly.
我们会派出科德尔特工
We'll use Agent Cordell.
-他值得信任吗 -他会坚持“仅需知道”原则
- Can he be trusted? - He'll keep it need-to-know.
乘客发生呼召了
A passenger have a Calling?
带他进来
Bring him in.
放开我 我自己会走
Let me go. I can walk.
这次是本的呼召
This is Ben's Calling?
他解决呼召的经验和我一样丰富
He has just as much experience solving them as I do.
如果你让他出外勤 他会是个非常有价值的人
He could be a vital asset if you put him out in the field.
我相信每个乘客 都觉得自己是个有价值的人
I'm sure every passenger considers themselves a vital asset,
这里依然是临时拘留所 我们要按规矩做事
yet this remains a detention center. We operate by the numbers.
说吧
Go ahead.
我在曼雄码头 码头的尽头
I was at Mansion Marina. End of the dock.
(曼雄码头)
我看到一艘船 57号♥泊位
I saw a boat. Slip 57.
然后水里的某样东西开始把船往下拖
And then something under the water started to pull the boat over.
会不会和救生艇有关
I mean, could it be about the Lifeboat?
齐默局长 我看到呼召是有原因的
Director Zimmer, I had this Calling for a reason.
-应该由我去... -按规矩来 斯托恩先生
- I should be the one-- - By the numbers, Mr. Stone.
这就是我做事的方式 带他去实验室接受监控
That's how I operate. Get him to the lab for monitoring.
好了
All right. All right.
你们知道规矩了
You two know the drill.
嘿
Hey.
这是你的呼召 我...
This is your Calling. I...
如果我不能去 我很高兴去的人是你
If I can't go, I'm glad it's you.
她会没事吗
Is she going to be okay?
会的 有我们帮忙 她会没事的
Yeah, with our help, she will be.
不如你去玩一会儿吧
Why don't you go play a bit?
你说我们要一起玩化妆游戏的
You said we'd play makeup together.
我保证我们会的
I promise we will.
我只是得和我们的朋友再待一会儿
I have to hang out with our friend for just a bit longer.
然后我就去找你 好吗
And then I'll come find you, okay?
好了
Okay.
我调查了一下菲奥娜
So I did some digging on Fiona.
原来她小时候出过非常严重的车祸
Turns out that she was in a really bad car accident as a kid.
脑部手术...差点就死了
Brain surgery... Almost died...
但不知道怎么的 她还是成了一位神经心理学家
Yet somehow, she still managed to become a neuropsychologist.
也许头部的创伤 就是她接收到呼召的原因
Maybe the head trauma is why she never got Callings.
她现在处于一个永不结束的呼召中 我们必须做点什么
Well, she's in a never-ending Calling now. We gotta do something.
我在光里时 如果不是她给了我提示
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表