剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Mick!
快 接住她
Here, take her!
卡尔在哪里
Where's Cal?
我要回去
I'm going back in!
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔
Cal!
-卡尔 快点 -卡尔
-Cal, hurry! -Cal!
你安全
You're safe.
你们都安全
You're both safe.
爸爸在这里 宝贝女儿 爸爸在这里
Daddy's here, baby girl. Daddy's here.
抱歉打扰你们
Sorry to bother you. I…
我只想谢谢你救我们
I just wanted to thank you for saving us.
任何人都会这么做的
Anyone would have done the same.
你不是随便的“任何人”
You're not just anyone.
对 奥利弗 我觉得奇迹都是低估了
Yeah, Olive. I think miracle is a vast understatement.
我们很快就回家了
We'll be home soon.
对 爱你
Yeah. Love you.
所有人都在吗
This everyone?
我觉得是 阿德里安和安吉丽娜依然失踪
I think so. Adrian and Angelina are still missing.
这看起来更像是恢复 不是救援
Well, this looks more like a recovery than a rescue.
齐克
Zeke!
齐克
Zeke!
所有人后退
Everyone clear out now!
那是我的枪 我应该退后
That was my gun. I should stay back.
是的 这烂摊子变得更糟了 快走 所有人离开
You do and this mess gets a whole lot worse. Go, now. Everybody out!
快点 走
Come on. Go.
(加百利·斯托恩 皮肤活组织)
喂 今天发生了什么
Hey, what happened today?
你很生气 你失控了
You were enraged. You were… out of control.
我看到她朝你冲过来了
I saw her coming at you,
我的本能直接做出反应了
and my instincts just took over.
你安全了 这才是最重要的
You're safe. That's all that matters.
我不敢睡觉
I'm afraid to go to sleep.
这真是一场梦
This is a dream.
你成功了 爸爸 她回家了
-You did it, Dad. She's home. -Yeah.
是你成功了 儿子
You did it, bud.
维奥莱特说得对 你救了我们所有人
Violet was right. You saved all of us.
你说“我想起来了”是什么意思
What did you mean when you said, "I remembered"?
我就…
Like, I just…
我知道引爆器不会爆♥炸♥
I knew the detonator wasn't gonna go off.
好像之前发生过一样
Like it happened before.
马上回来
Right back.
我的天
My God.
别管我
Leave me.
不行
No.
你说得对
You were right.
我的手上染了鲜血
Blood is on my hands.
(纽约 ACX7012 纽约州)
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表