剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Something definitely changed today.
我们得抓紧时间 有个呼召需要解决
We gotta hustle. Got a Calling to solve.
-乘客板是不是... -等一下
- Are the passenger-- - Hold up!
你们还没回答我的问题
You guys never answered my question.
管理局为什么会放你们出来
Why did the Registry let you out?
伊登 你能去画幅画给爸爸吗
Uh, Eden, would you go draw Daddy a picture?
谢谢
Thank you.
他们不算是把我们放出来了 我们是自己出来了
It's not so much that they let us out. More like we just left.
-你们做了什么 -没时间讨论这个了
- You did what? - There's no time to get into it.
百思妮的太太有麻烦了 所以我们需要尽可能多地搜集情报
Bethany's wife's in trouble, which is why we need to gather as much intel as we can find.
这可能是你再次发光的原因 所以... 请告诉我你还留着我收集的资料
It could be why you're glowing again. So please... Please tell me you kept my research.
你真够没信心的
O ye of little faith.
我们从来没有放弃过你 爸爸
We never gave up on you, Dad.
我们觉得把所有东西 都搬下来 会容易一些
We decided it'd be easier to move everything down here
这样可以看着伊登
and keep an eye on Eden.
龙生龙凤生凤
Apples didn't fall far from the tree.
嘿 我找到乔治亚的号♥码了
Hey, I found Georgia's number.
非常抱歉 您所拨♥打♥的用户已...
We're sorry. You have reached a number that--
无法接通
It's disconnected.
也许是旧的号♥码 我知道她就在附近 昨天我看到她去看百思妮了
Maybe an old number. I know Georgia's around. I saw her visiting Bethany yesterday.
好的 地址有了 车加满油了吗
Okay, we have the address. Uh, is the car gassed up?
-我们把车卖♥♥了 -该死
- Um, we sold the car. - Shit.
-什么 -我们别无选择
- What? - We had to.
电和食物或者汽车 只能二选一
It was either electricity and food or wheels.
你们为什么完全没提过
Why didn't you say anything?
让你们压力更大吗
And stress you guys out even more?
史蒂夫爷爷 取出了他的退休金去请律师
Grandpa Steve cashed in his pension to try to get a lawyer
要把你们弄出来
to get you guys out of there.
我们俩都有工作
We both have jobs.
而我负责照顾伊登 我们让一切能正常运转
And I'm watching Eden. We're making it work.
我们很抱歉 我们会补偿你们的
We're so sorry. We will make this up to you.
没时间自怨自艾了 你们得找到乔治亚
It's no time for a pity party. You guys need to find Georgia.
带上我的手♥机♥吧 你们会用得上的
Take my phone. You'll need it.
谢谢 但我们还是需要辆车
Thank you. Well, we still need a car.
我认识一个人 走吧
I think I know someone. Let's go.
爸爸 别走
Daddy, don't go.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
爸爸会回来的 好吗
Daddy will be back. Okay?
我答应你
Promise you.
(扫描识别码)
(斯托恩 本)
好了 搞定一个
Okay, one down.
啊 那是...白酱鸡肉意面 好的
Ah, that's... Oh, that's chicken alfredo, okay.
监管人员请到入口处
Custodial staff to entrance.
非常抱歉这样不请自来
I'm so sorry to show up unannounced like this.
你来了 怎么会...
You're here. How could--
-怎么...什么 -谢谢
- How'd-- What? - Thank you.
你知道得越少越好
The less you know, the better.
不过...我们想麻烦你件事
But, um... we have a favor to ask.
我们要借用一下你的车
We need to borrow your car.
就几个小时 不会为非作歹的
Just for a few hours. Nothing nefarious.
听到我自己的话 感觉就是要去为非作歹
Now that I listen to myself, it sounds nefarious.
但要不是十万火急 我们也不会提出这样的请求
But we would not be asking unless it was absolutely necessary.
你嫁给齐克时 就成为我们家的一份子了
When you married Zeke, you became a part of our family.
这一点依然没变
That hasn't changed.
我去拿钥匙
Let me grab the keys.
他们俩都好小
Oh, they were both so young.
难以想象
I can't imagine.
(《说不完的故事》)
我的天啊
Oh my God.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不用 -不 这是给孩子们的
- No. - No, it's for the kids.
你实在是太慷慨了 谢谢
That's incredibly generous of you. Thank you.
齐克和克洛伊经常一起读书
Zeke and Chloe read together a lot,
他们以前的书我全都留着
and I kept all their old books.
我猜这样做有点傻
I suppose that seems silly.
我在里面找到了这个
I found this inside.
(非常非常爱你...亲亲 克洛伊)
百合是我们最喜欢的花
Lilies were our favorite.
一直以来 我都不知道它的存在
All this time, I had no idea this even existed.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
你不知道这对我来说有多重要
You have no idea how much this means.
谢谢你的车
Thank you for the car.
注意安全
Be safe.
-怎么了 -安全检查
- What's up? - Safety check.
米凯拉·斯托恩应该在院子里的
Michaela Stone's supposed to be in the yard.
那是她最后一次扫描进入的地方
This is where she last scanned in.
如果你不得不在食堂吃饭 你也会到这里面来的
If you had to eat at the mess hall, you'd be in here too.
我敢肯定齐默会同意的 你这是侵犯隐私
I'm certain Zimmer would agree. This is an invasion of privacy.
你正在进入非常不合适的领域...
You are heading into highly inappropriate territory--
(米凯拉·斯托恩)
五级违规 犯人逃跑了
Level 5 breach. Inmate has escaped.
重复 五级违规 犯人逃跑了
I repeat. Level 5 breach. Inmate has escaped.
-你之后要做什么 -我知道我不会跟谁做
- So, what you doing later? - I know who I'm not doing.
我以为我们玩得很开心呢
Okay, wow, thought we were just having fun.
-我不记得有听到任何抱怨啊 -好吧 这事我们几周前就讨论过了
- I don't remember hearing any complaints. - Okay, we talked about this weeks ago.
我们一起工作 一起睡觉... 这样太过互相依赖了 而且没有承诺
Us working together, sleeping together... It's too codependent. No strings attached.
-是啊 独狼 -没错 对
- Right. Lone wolf. - Exactly. Yeah.
乔治亚
Georgia?
-警♥察♥ -举起手来 混♥蛋♥
- Police! - Hands up, asshole!
威克斯 你干嘛呢 老兄 我们还以为乔治亚有危险了
Wicks, what the hell, man? We thought Georgia was in danger.
我们为什么要相信一个乘客的老婆 她可能很危险
Why would we trust a passenger's wife? She might be the danger.
你就是个不折不扣的坏警♥察♥ 你们连搜查令都没有
You're the literal definition of bad cop. You guys don't even have a warrant.
我们是管理局的 没人会来质问我们
We're Registry. Nobody's gonna question us.
-你在找什么 -我看到就知道了
- What are you looking for? - I'll know when I see it.
太棒了 继续破坏这个地方吧
Great. So keep tossing the place.
世事难料 这里可能是个陷阱
You never know. This place could be a trap.
对 这个地方看起来就是这个样子
Yep, that's exactly what this place looks like.
美好家园与陷阱
Better Homes & Traps.
什么 更多令人振奋的消息
What, more exciting news?
两名乘客从拘留中心逃走
Two passengers escaped from the detention center.
米凯拉与本·斯托恩
Michaela and Ben Stone.
回去 我跟这两位一起
Head back. I'll ride with these two.
我猜他们对逃犯的行踪可能略知一二
Guessing they know a thing or two about where our fugitives are heading.
救救我 救命
Ah! Help me! Help!
救命
Help me!
百思妮
Bethany!
百思妮 救我
Bethany, help!
百思妮
Bethany!
-怎么了 -我们收到警报 她正在经历呼召
- What's going on? - We got an alert she's having a Calling.
百思妮表现出了呼召的迹象
Bethany is exhibiting signs of a Calling,
但多亏了过量的镇静剂 她依然没有行为能力
but she is still incapacitated, thanks to heavy sedation,
所以她无法告诉我们她看到的东西
so she can't share with us what she's seeing.
她醒来马上通知我
Notify me the moment she awakens.
我们可能真的会碰到管理局的警♥察♥
We could literally be running into the Registry police.
今天真适合出门
Then it's been a nice day out.
真希望我们能去趟热狗店
I wish we would've stopped for Gray's Papaya.
乔治亚
Georgia? Georgia!
不 没事的 我们是百思妮828航♥班♥的朋友
No, no. No, it's okay. It's okay. We're friends of Bethany's from 828.
乔治亚 这里发生了什么事
Georgia, what happened in here?
管理局来过
The Registry happened.
我刚好回家看到他们离开
I got home just in time to see them leaving.
这些混♥蛋♥毁了我的生活 我今天可太需要这些了
Bastards tossed my life, 'cause that's what I needed today.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
你们两个都美极了
You both look beautiful.
你们为什么没被拘留
How are you not in detention?
我们逃出来了
We, uh, slipped out.
-百思妮很担心你 -你是说她看到了呼召
- Bethany was worried about you. - You mean she had a Calling.
她一次次地帮助我们 我们必须为她解决这个呼召
She's helped us over and over. We had to solve it for her.
她对我们很重要
She means a lot to us.
也就是说 你对我们也很重要
Which means that you mean a lot to us too.
奥利弗
Olive?
我看到一个呼召 不是我的呼召 是百思妮的呼召
I had a Calling. Well, not my Calling. Bethany's Calling.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表