剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我只需要五分钟
I'm asking for five minutes.
我能感觉到你的愤怒
I can feel your anger.
对 是的 我生气了 齐克
Yeah, well, I'm angry, Zeke.
对卡尔
Toward Cal.
我没有对卡尔生气
I'm not angry at Cal.
他当然不知道这一点
Well, he certainly doesn't know that.
这种黑暗在过去两年
For two years now, this darkness,
它吸走了房♥间里的能量 本
it sucks the energy out of the room, Ben.
对了 你不需要读心就能看到 卡尔能感受到
And by the way, you don't have to be an empath to feel it. Cal can feel it.
不要互相责怪 我只是在找我女儿
There's no blame here. I'm just trying to find my daughter.
你知道吗
You know what?
你不要把我的家人 放在轮椅上进行心理分♥析♥ 不如你…
Instead of armchair psychoanalyzing my family, why don't you--
你留在这里 用你那读心术帮我找女儿
How about you stick around and use that empath thing to help find my daughter?
怎么了
What… what's going on?
我有一个采访 直播 他们会接电♥话♥
I've got an interview, live. They take calls.
或许能找到什么 目击者 配饰…
Maybe you'll pick up something. A witness, an accessory…
-等一下 采访在这里进行 -对
-Wait. The interview's happening here? -Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你可以帮我吗
Can you do that for me?
-我会试试 -太好了 谢谢
-I'll try. -Great, thank you.
我叫卡尔离这栋房♥子远一点
I told Cal to stay away from the house,
但我们必须除掉 他生活在这里的所有痕迹
but we've gotta get rid of any trace that he lives here.
分工合作
Divide and conquer?
(尽力捐款给退伍军人 828乘客 现场急救员)
打扰一年 我觉得你把这个放在洗手间了
Excuse me. I think you left this in the bathroom.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们两个有麻烦了吗
You two in any trouble? I…
我找到了一个庇护所的热♥线♥电♥话♥…
I found a hotline for a shelter…
不用 我们很好 很好
Oh, no. We're fine. Fine.
哦 太珍贵了
Oh, so precious.
这是给我的吗 哦
Is this for me? Oh.
我可能需要让她下去 睡个觉了 该走了 宝贝
I should probably get her down for a nap. Time to go, love.
走吧
Come on.
不好意思 我能找点东西吗
Excuse me. Can I get some help here?
下一个路口左转 他们在往里走
Take your next left. They're honing in.
你确定这样能行吗
You sure this is gonna work?
我带你去的楼存储的磁力非常强
The building I'm leading you to stores magnets so strong,
你的信♥用♥卡♥在停车场就会停止工作
your credit cards will stop working in the parking lot.
好 我真希望你之前就告诉我 我把所有信♥用♥卡♥都带上了
Okay. I wish you told me that before I got in the car with every credit card.
重点是 亨利的微芯片根本没有机会
Point is, Henry's microchip doesn't stand a chance.
你要出去那个社区了 他们越来越近了 会把你堵在里面的
You gotta get out. They're getting closer. Gonna block you in.
好 这就走
Yeah. On it.
他们紧跟着我
They're on my tail.
-就在那里 -路口右转
-There. -Hard right at the intersection.
各位 他们有空中支援
Guys, they've got air support.
继续走 我们可以在前面的天桥下 把他们甩掉
Keep going. We can lose 'em under the overpass up ahead.
加快速度 车子正在接近
Pick up speed. Wheels on the ground are closing in.
坚持一下
Hang on.
-你为什么停下来 -有辆垃圾车挡着我
-Why have you stopped? -There's a garbage truck blocking me.
我要掉头
I'm turning around.
喂 亨利 站住 你在做什么 回到车上 我们要快走
Hey! Henry, stop! What are you doing? Get back in the car. We gotta go.
-亨利 回到车上 -我已经做了我该做的事
-Henry, get back in the car. -I've done what I needed to.
我把黑匣子给卡尔了 所以你走吧 -不行
-I gave Cal the black box, so go. -No. No!
不行 亨利
No! Henry!
你必须立刻离开那里
You gotta get out of there now.
慢慢来
Nice and easy. Nice and easy.
我不该放他走的 我应该留下的
I shouldn't have let him go. I should have stayed with him.
-那样你会进监狱 -你什么都做不了
-You'd be in jail. -There's nothing you could've done.
你呢 你能做点什么吗
What about you, Vance? Is there anything you can do?
我也希望有
I wish there was.
你是我认识人脉最多的人 看看这一切
Come on. You are the most hooked-up person I know. Look at all this.
我从以前组织里的秘密基金拿钱 建立起了这个
I tapped into a slush fund from an old op to get us up and running.
现在 政♥府♥没有参与
And now no government involvement.
我们应该继续保持这种状态 才不会冒险暴露这一切
And we should keep it that way so we don't risk exposing all this.
必须是你相信的人 鲍威尔
There has got to be someone that you trust. Powell?
我会打个电♥话♥ 但把亨利留在美国会很难
I'll make a call, but it's gonna be tough keeping Henry on US soil.
他被当做人类实验室小白鼠利用 为了来找我们 差点死掉
He was used as a human lab rat and nearly died trying to get to us.
我们至少应该试试
-The least we can do is try.
-喂 -有一个小时的时间吗
-Hey. -Got an hour to spare?
本要去艾伦·格洛弗的节目上直播
Ben's going live with Aaron Glover.
这是开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
我也希望
I wish.
桑维 你能找到格洛弗的播客吗
Saanvi, can you find the Glover podcast?
你了解本 他觉得凶手能打电♥话♥ 让我进行评判
You know Ben. He thinks maybe the perp will call in, and I'll pick up on it.
我正坐在本杰明·斯托恩乘客家里
I'm sitting here in the home of passenger Benjamin Stone
聊聊冷血杀人的828乘客
to talk about the 828er who committed cold-blooded murder
后来逃走的事情
and got away with it.
本选的这个时间太糟糕了 我们家现在需要低调
Ben's timing sucks. Our family needs to lay low right now.
亨利·金的事情爆发了
The Henry Kim thing just blew up.
-他们把他关押起来了 -管理局知道你参与了吗
-They've got him in custody. Does the Registry know you were involved?
没有 但只是因为 有人及时通知了我们
No, but, uh, only 'cause someone tipped us off in time.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
对
Yeah.
你有什么没告诉我
What aren't you telling me?
你不会要用你的…
You're not using your…
我不用 什么事
I don't have to. What is it?
是杰瑞德告诉我的
It was Jared that tipped me off.
这周第二次被杰瑞德救了
Second Jared-save this week.
-你觉得还好吗 -我不知道 你呢
-Are you okay with that? -I don't know. Are you?
我们应该晚点再聊
We should talk about it later.
好吧 今晚见
-All right. I'll see you tonight.
好
-Yup.
你说我们应该聊聊 所以…
You said we should talk, so, um…
我就先开始了
I'll start.
我对杰瑞德还有感觉
I still have feelings for Jared.
我也讨厌自己这样 但确实有感觉
And I hate that I do, but I do.
我很遗憾你会必须要感受 因为这样…
I'm sorry that you have to feel that because that's not…
对你不公平
that's not fair to you.
坦白说 这样对我也不公平
Frankly, it's not fair to me either
因为有些事情本就是私密的
'cause there are things that are meant to be private,
在我们的关系中 不是这样的
and that's just not the case in our relationship.
-我又没有读你的心 -我知道
-It's not like I try to read your mind. -I know. I know.
齐克
Zeke.
感觉会消退的
The feelings will fade.
已经很久了
It's been a long time.
我不知道 米凯 或许你和杰瑞德是命中注定在一起
I don't know, Mick. Maybe you and Jared were supposed to be together.
-不 -如果我从来没有从洞中走出来
-No. -If I never came out of the cave.
如果我们没有遇见
If we never met.
我选择了你
I chose you.
每一天 我都会继续选择你
I will continue to choose you every single day,
不管你是离开一天 还是一万天
no matter if you have one day left or 10,000.
我爱你
I love you.
你也要感觉到这一点 不是吗
You have to feel that too, no?
我好爱你
I love you so much.
给我们点时间
Give us time.
给我们机会回到那个时候
Give us the chance to get back to that.
只有你和我在星空下
Just you and me under the stars.
-喂 亨利呢 -他不在这里 怎么了
-Hey, where's Henry? -He's not here. What's going on?
-我要见他 -不能 他被拘留了
-Well, I need to see him. -You can't. He's in custody.
什么 不 我又有了呼召 呼召真的回来了
What? No. I just had another Calling. They're actually back.
亨利也在那里
And Henry was there too.
他想给我什么东西 但他的手是空的
He was trying to give me something, but his hands were empty.
他已经把黑匣子给你了
He already gave you the black box.
肯定还有别的东西 我得跟他谈谈
There has to be something else. I need to talk to him.
天啊 我终于又有了呼召 唯一能帮我的人…
God! I finally get the Callings back, and the one person who can help me…
我必须要跟他解决这件事
I have to solve this with him.
我去找万斯 看看他有没有追踪他
Okay, I'm gonna get Vance, see if he's tracked him down.
你先别动
Just stay put.
…发现警♥察♥包围了你家 而你的妻子…
…to find police surrounding the house and your wife…
-那是… -…被残忍♥杀害
-Is that… -…brutally murdered.
杀害她的嫌疑人安吉丽娜·迈尔 使用隐藏钥匙进入房♥子
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表