剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
that I didn't think you were strong enough to keep Angelina out, but...
但我错了
but I was wrong.
我觉得你和她联♥系♥在一起的原因
The reason I think you're connected to her is because
是我觉得你是唯一足够强大到 可以说服她做正确的事的人
I think you're the only one strong enough to convince her to do something right.
如果这是考验 你必须面对 如果你害怕 就用那招
Cal, if this is a test, you have to face it. If you're scared, just use that.
现在怎么办
So, now what?
我想我得见个女孩谈谈蓝宝石的事
I guess I gotta see a girl about a sapphire.
早上好 阿德里安
Morning, Adrian.
你说你想谈谈 我准备好了
You said you wanted to talk? I'm ready.
但我很好奇 你怎么知道来这里找我们
But I am curious. How'd you know where to find us?
我去买♥♥东西的时候碰到他了
I ran into him while I was out getting supplies.
看来我忘了告诉你
Guess I forgot to tell you.
看来是的
Guess you did.
你怎么来了
So, why are you here?
我是来弥补的
I'm here to make amends.
我花了几个月的时间追查所有人
I spent months tracking down everyone I can
为我造成的伤害向他们道歉
to apologize for the harm I caused.
夜店火灾受害者的家人
Families of victims from the nightclub fire,
基地里的人
people from the compounds.
你不怕你这样跑来跑去会被抓吗
Weren't you afraid you'd get caught running around like this?
如果我们不救赎自己 世界就会毁灭
If we don't redeem ourselves, the world will end.
我会为全人类的生命 拿自己的自♥由♥冒险
I'll risk my freedom for the lives of all mankind.
现在我来找你们
And now I'm here for you.
我叫你去找你的天使 你误会我的话了
I told you to find your angel. You misunderstood my words.
我不需要你道歉
I don't need your apology.
我是上帝派来的大天使
I'm an archangel sent by God.
你说真的
You're serious?
上帝给我注入了蓝宝石
God infused me with sapphire.
我现在有毁灭和救赎的力量
I now have the power of destruction and salvation.
听着 我知道盲目追随是什么感觉
Look, I know what it's like to drink your own Kool-Aid.
-我还有信徒教会时... -你那是亵渎 虚假的先知
- When I had the Church of the Believers-- - You were blaspheming. False prophet.
你就是真的 强占着斯托恩的家
Oh, and you're the real deal? Squatting here in the Stones' house?
罪有应得 他们把我赶出了这个家
Poetic justice. They kicked me out of their family,
所以我带着自己的家人回来了
so I came back with my own family,
包括我的丈夫
including my husband.
安吉丽娜是我的另一半
Angelina's the other half of my heart.
骗子和假先知
The con man and the false prophet.
你觉得死期不会降临到你头上
You think the Death Date isn't coming for you?
不会 我说过我很特别
No, I told you I'm special.
那就证明吧
Then prove it.
你能把东西浮起来吗
Can you make things levitate?
你能读懂我的想法吗
Can you read my mind?
-你到底有什么能力 -不要...
- Don't-- - What actual power do you have?
伙计 别这么做
Dude, don't go there.
安吉丽娜
Angelina?
卡尔
Cal.
你说得对 安吉丽娜
You were right, Angelina.
关于什么
About what?
我们需要合作
About us needing to work together.
我经历了一个呼召
I had a Calling.
你和我的呼召
Of you and me?
我早该知道的
I should've known.
这段旅程一直让我们联♥系♥在一起
This journey has always kept us connected to one another.
甚至在我们见面之前
Even before we met,
我不知道你长什么样子
I didn't know what you'd look like,
我不知道你说话是什么声音
I didn't know how you'd sound,
但我知道你有无穷的潜力去行善
but I knew you had this enormous potential for good, for kindness.
我能感觉到
I... I could feel it.
关键是
And the thing is,
我现在还能感觉到
I still can.
卡尔
Cal!
加入我
Join me!
我们可以一起阻止死期
Together, we can stop the Death Date.
这是一个弥补你做过的坏事的机会
It's a chance to make up for all the bad things you've done.
等等 你刚才说什么
Wait, what did you just say?
这是个行善的机会
It's a chance to do good.
平衡你造成的痛苦
To balance all the pain you've caused.
我造成的痛苦
The pain I've caused?
那我承受的痛苦呢
What about the pain I've endured?
安吉丽娜 没事的 这是你赎罪的机会
Angelina, it's okay. This is a chance for you to redeem yourself.
我是救赎者 上帝选择了我
I am the redeemer. God chose me!
我们都被选中了 但我们两个都不够强大
We're both chosen, but neither of us are strong enough on our own.
我已经不是一个人了
Well, I'm not on my own anymore.
我有一个无条件爱我的伴侣
I have a partner, someone who loves me unconditionally.
但只有你和我有蓝宝石 我们有选择 我们可以救大家
But only you and I have the sapphires. We have a choice. We can save everyone.
我不想救大家
I don't wanna save everyone.
死期是一种净化
The Death Date is a cleansing.
一个彻底重来的机会
A chance for a complete do-over.
所以如果你说 阻止它的唯一方式是和你合作
So if you're telling me the only way to stop it is to work with you,
那么...恐怕我们要分别了
then... I'm afraid this is goodbye.
拜托 这可是世界末日
Please. You're talking about the end of the world.
是的
Yes, I am.
安吉丽娜 不要
Angelina, no!
命运航♥班♥
第四季第十九集
嘿 怎么了 你看到她了吗
What happened? Did you see her?
我们的蓝宝石连在了一起 这很新鲜
Our... our sapphires connected. It's something new.
好像我们一起创造了一道光芒
Like, together, we created a glow.
-卡尔 太不可思议了 -不 我失败了
- Cal, that's incredible. - It's not. I failed.
-卡尔 -需要两个蓝宝石 但她拒绝了
- Cal. - It takes two sapphires, and she refused.
她不想拯救世界 她想结束这一切
She doesn't wanna save the world. She wants to... to end it.
她一直想结束这一切
She always wanted to end it.
我的天
Oh my God.
我以为我能改变她的想法 我真蠢
I'm an idiot for thinking I could change her mind.
卡尔 拜托
Cal, please!
让他冷静一下 我晚点再跟他说
Let him cool off. I'll talk to him later.
好吧
All right, fine. Um...
我去看看桑维
I'll go check on Saanvi.
我的天 你醒了 嘿 马克
Oh my God. You're awake. Hey, Marko.
我想他不记得你了 他们什么都不记得
I don't think he remembers you. None of them remember a thing.
但听我说
But get this.
我们在监控录像里发现马克说了什么
We caught Marko saying something on the security footage.
这对你有什么意义 马克 “科夫切格” 谁会说保加利亚语
What does that mean to you, Marko? Kovcheg. Does anybody speak Bulgarian?
也许他可以画出来
Maybe he can draw it.
棺材
Coffin.
马可带着神圣的意识的信息回来了
Marko came back with a message from the divine consciousness,
这则信息是...
and that message is...
我们都会死
we're all gonna die.
为什么828乘客决定了世界的命运
Why do the 828 passengers decide the fate of the world?
为什么是我们
Why us?
为什么不是我们
Why not us?
这群人足够优秀 能代表最好的人性
There's enough good in this group to represent the best of humanity.
给我点时间 好吗
Gimme a sec, okay?
你一定很恨我
You must hate me.
你以为我会这样开场吗
Is that what you thought I was gonna open with?
我是指内心深处
I mean, deep down,
你肯定怨恨齐克为我献出了生命
you must resent the hell out of the fact that Zeke gave his life up for mine.
卡尔...
Cal--
我很想念齐克
I miss the hell out of Zeke.
我不会否认 但他知道自己做了什么选择
I'm not gonna deny that, but he knew what he was choosing.
他的死是因为他觉得我能拯救世界
He died because he thought I could help save the world,
但我只是个坏小孩 这一切都不是我想要的
but I'm just a screwed-up kid who didn't ask for any of this!
这一切不是我们任何人想要的
None of us asked for this,
但这不代表我们不能随机应变
but that doesn't mean that we can't rise to the occasion.
齐克知道这一点
Zeke knew that.
听着
Look.
有时候我们和别人的联♥系♥
Sometimes the connections that we have with other people,
我们有时看不见
we don't always get to see.
艾维的死意味着另一个人得以活下去
Evie dying meant that someone else got to live.
齐克死意味着你得以活下去
Zeke dying meant that you got to live.
你必须放下你的罪恶感
You gotta let go of your guilt, Cal.
尊重你与他之间的联♥系♥ 让他的牺牲有所意义
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表