剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I called to check on my friend,
结果却把我引入了 这个有失体面的情况中
and somehow that leads to me being put in a very compromising situation.
我会试着不再发生这种事
I'll try not to let it happen again.
我只希望时间足够
I just hope it was enough.
应该够 听起来齐克在你出现之前 让他们上了出租车
Should be. Sounds like Zeke got them in the cab before you showed up,
所以谢谢你
so… thank you.
不只是让凯尔送他母亲回家 也因为你为我们做的所有事
And not just for letting Kyle take his mom home, but for all you do for us.
这是正确的事
It's the right thing.
我不逮捕你 你就庆幸吧
Just consider yourself lucky I'm not arresting you.
(给你留了一点让我清晰的东西 希望也能让你清晰)
有什么发现吗
Anything?
我知道压力过大不会有帮助 但这不行
I know. I know stressing out isn't gonna help, but this isn't working.
喂 看着我
Hey, look at me.
答案会来的
The answer is gonna come.
但如果你过于激动 就不会了
But it won't if you're all worked up.
现在跟着我重复 我们会想出来的
Now repeat after me. We are going to figure this out.
我们会想出来的
We're going to figure this out.
我有整个世界上最好的姐姐
I have the best sister in the entire world.
我有整个世界上最好的姐姐
I have the best sister in the whole entire world.
你知道 有时候很难看清事情的样子
You know, sometimes it's hard to see things for what they are.
也许我们应该换个角度
Maybe we should change perspective.
有人看到老鼠了吗
Somebody see a mouse?
至少这会是一个发现 你去购物了
Well, at least that'd be a discovery. You go shopping?
不是 这是我帮忙解决呼召的一个人 送的礼物
Oh, no. It's a gift from someone I helped solve a Calling.
这里怎么样了 接近答案了吗
How's it going here? Any closer to some answers?
我们会想出答案的 只是可能需要一段时间
We'll figure it out. Just might take a little while.
听起来不是今天的冒险了 我要睡觉了
Well, that sounds like an adventure for another day. I'm gonna go to bed.
什么
What?
看你们两个合作 我很开心
Just good to see you two working together.
今天发生了很多事 你没事吧
Today was a lot. You okay?
是的 对 我没事
It was. Yeah, I'm fine.
你要知道 当我问你有没有事的时候
Just so you're aware, when I ask if you're okay,
我只是想开启对话
I'm just opening the door to conversation.
我已经知道你不是没事了
I already know you're not.
好吧
Okay.
那就试试这个
Try this one on, then.
我觉得听到凯尔终于 把他应该说的一切告诉他妈妈…
I think, um, hearing Kyle finally telling his mom everything he needed to say…
放下罪恶感…
…letting go of the guilt…
我意识到呼召…
I realized that the Callings…
它们不仅想让我帮他 也想让我看明白这一点
they wanted me to see that just as much as they wanted me to help him.
也许我也应该做同样的事
Like, maybe I'm supposed to do the same.
对艾维
With Evie?
我以为我已经做了
I thought that I had.
我真的很努力尝试了
I tried really hard.
万一我没准备好怎么办
What if I'm not ready?
万一我不想放下罪恶感呢
What if… what if I don't wanna let go of the guilt
因为…
because…
这是我唯一剩下的东西
it's the only thing I have left?
如果我放下 那就没有什么 能联♥系♥我跟她了
If I let it go, then there's nothing connecting me to her.
那就不要
Then don't.
不要
Don't…
不要放下
Don't let go.
如果你需要 就抓住这份罪恶感
Hang on to the guilt if you need to. There's no shame in that.
没有必要觉得羞愧
相信我 我的罪恶感都带在身上
Believe me, I carry my guilt all over the place.
这是我们的一部分 你想怎样使用这部分都可以
It's a part of us, and you can use that part however you want.
我们的痛苦可以成为我们的力量
Our pain can become our strength.
这是你的人生 你活得真实就好
This is your life. Live it by your truth.
还剩三公里
Three klicks out.
你怎么回事
The hell are you?
(本·斯托恩)
嗨 我是本·斯托恩 我目前无法接电♥话♥…
Hi, this is Ben Stone. I can't answer the phone--
那是…
Is that…
星星…
A star…
四个大角和四个小角
with four major points and four minor ones.
想指南针的指向星
Like a directional star on a compass.
上面那个是什么 感觉像是一个…
What is that on top of it? It kind of seems like it's a…
按钮
A button.
神圣医师
"Divina conciencia"?
我的拉丁语有点生疏
My Latin is a little rusty.
神圣意识
Divine consciousness.
根据塔罗牌 星星牌代表启迪
According to tarot, the Star card, it represents enlightenment,
也就是说你有这张卡
which means that if you have this card,
就直接连接到了神圣意识
you are directly connected to divine consciousness.
你已经有答案了
You already have the answer.
怎么了 卡尔 你看到了什么
What? Cal, what are you seeing?
光芒
The glow.
飞机外的光芒 就在我面前的光芒
The glow from outside the plane. The glow right in front of me.
全都是一个 全是关联的
It's all one. It's all connected.
我们就在那里 在光芒里
That's where we were, inside the glow.
怎么 你和达利和菲奥娜
Like, what? Like, you and Daly and Fiona?
不 不只是 我们所有人
No. It's more than that. All of us.
我知道过去五年半飞机在哪里了
I know where the plane was for five and a half years.
我们在神圣意识里
We were in the divine consciousness.
(死胡同)
确定这是对的吗
-Sure this is right?
(未知)
-本 -听着
-Ben? -Listen.
我们到了地点 你在哪里 什么情况
We're at the location. Where are you? What's going on?
-你们在那里找不到任何人的 -你做了什么
-You're not gonna find anyone there. -What the hell did you do, Ben?
-我知道你不会让我一个人去 -你一个人 不行 等一下
-I knew you wouldn't let me go on my own. -On your own? No, wait.
你所做的一切 我很感激
I'm so grateful for all you've done,
但我有了一个呼召
but I had a Calling.
会发生很糟糕的事情
Something bad's gonna happen.
我不会让你或者其他我爱的人涉险
And I'm not gonna put you or anyone else I love in danger.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你已经为我和我的家人牺牲了足够多
You've sacrificed enough for me and my family already.
-我靠 本 -发生了什么
-God damn it, Ben! What happened?
他一个人去了
He's going it alone.
你在哪里
Where are you?
店员给我发了一些照片
The store clerk sent me some pics.
我以为你会中断这件事 不会真的开始调查
I thought you were gonna squash this, not open up a whole can of detective on it.
我又不是想找到正当的线索
It's not like I was looking for the lead to be legit.
你知道会有那种感觉 在这里
You know when you get that feeling. Ah, here it is.
绝对值得一去
Oh, definitely worth a visit.
我认识她
I know her.
什么 这是谁
What? Who is it?
艾丽卡·伯内斯
Erika Burness.
在她和她的男友抢劫了枪店后 是我审问的她
I interrogated her after she robbed that gun store with her boyfriend,
她男朋友差点杀了万斯的儿子
who almost killed Vance's son.
我去了
-I'll be damned.
房♥东阿德里安·香农
-Landlord Adrian Shannon.
有意思 麻烦总能找上这个人
Funny, trouble always finds this guy.
所以艾丽卡和他住在一起 他们要干什么
So Erika is living with him? What are they up to?
我们马上就会知道了
We're about to find out.
(灰景路300号♥)
在这里
There you are.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表