剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Let's see here.
有点像个随机图案
Sort of a random pattern.
其实…
Actually…
我觉得一点都不随机
I don't think it's random at all.
天龙座
Draco.
星座 龙
Constellation. The Dragon.
都是一样的
It's the same.
你看 尾巴这里是怎么碰到天平的
You see how the tail, it touches the scale?
一条龙
A dragon.
怎么了 兄弟
What's up, bud?
你能看到那个吗
Can you see that?
我的伤疤 它在动
My scar. It's moving.
什么鬼
What the hell?
他说得对
He was right.
谁
Who?
亨利
Henry.
你是一条龙 卡尔 就像我一样
You're a dragon, Cal. Just like me.
我是龙
I am the Dragon.
卡尔
Cal?
是你把我带到这里来的吗 你把我拉进了呼召 怎么会
Did you bring me here? You pulled me into a Calling? How?
你在毁掉我们拥有的所有机会 你必须住手
You're destroying any chance we have. You have to stop this.
我在做我被选择做的事情 卡尔
I'm doing what I was chosen to do, Cal.
我不会再被你操纵了
I won't be manipulated by you again.
发生了什么
What happened?
我觉得她看到呼召了
I think she's in a Calling.
请帮帮我们
-Please help us!
我的天
Oh my God.
退后
Get back. Get back!
好吗 来
Yeah? Go.
待在那里
Stay there. Stay there.
快点 好
Come on, come on. All right.
退后 我警告你
Stay back. I'm warning you.
我已经快死了 你没办法对我做什么
I'm already dying. There's nothing you can do to me.
妈妈
-Mom?
怎么会
How?
现在该放手了 卡尔 然后我们就可以在一起了
It's time to let go now, Cal. Then we can be together.
来找我 我的宝贝儿子
Come to me, my sweet, sweet boy.
我好想你…
I missed you so much…
但是…
but…
我觉得我还有很多要做的事
I think there's more I'm supposed to do.
不是的
No.
不是的 你已经做过很多事了
No, you've done so much.
现在该休息了
Now it's time to rest.
来吧
Come.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
放手
Let go.
放手
Let go.
卡尔 清醒一点
Cal? Stay with me.
卡尔
Cal.
请签名
Signature, please.
他可以走了
He's all set.
你没事吧
You okay?
今天的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about today.
谢谢
Thank you.
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
安全到家 各位
Get home safe, guys.
-谢谢 -好
-Thanks. -Yeah.
等一下
Hold that thought.
新的球赛
New ball game.
听着 各位
Listen up, folks.
立刻生效
Effective immediately,
我们要拘留美国领土上的每一名乘客 直到另行通知
we are to detain every passenger on US soil until further notice.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
不行 等等 你们不能这么做 他只有我了
No. Wait. You can't do this. I'm all he's got.
孩子保护机构会负责照顾他
Child protective services will take care of it.
爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
不要 爸爸
No! Daddy!
我会回来的 好吗
I'll be back, okay?
我的宝贝儿子
My sweet, sweet boy.
你就差一点了
You're so close.
不需要再斗争了
-No need to fight any longer.
卡尔
Cal?
卡尔 怎么了
Cal, what is it?
这么多年来
All those years,
我生病的这么多年来
the whole time I was sick,
她从来没有一次告诉过我要停止斗争
never once did she tell me to stop fighting.
听你妈妈的话
Listen to your mother.
这不是我妈妈
-This isn't my mother.
退后
Stay back!
内心深处 你就是个恐惧的小男孩
Inside, you're just a scared little boy.
愧疚的懦夫 连自己的母亲都无法拯救
Guilty little weakling who couldn't save his own mother.
那个小男孩已经不在了 现在你要面对的是我
The little boy is gone. Now you have to deal with me.
不要
No!
不要
No!
喂 发生了什么 卡尔 发生了什么
Hey, what happened? Cal? Cal, what happened?
光在散去
The glow is fading.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 警长说得对 卡尔真的是圣杯
I don't know. The major was right. Cal really is the Holy Grail.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
万斯
Vance?
把手举起来 立刻
Put your hands in the air! Now!
毁掉一切
Destroy everything.
万斯
Vance?
把手放在我能看到的地方 立刻远离电脑
Hands where I can see 'em! Step away from the computer! Now!
坚持住 兄弟 求你了
Hang in there, bud. Please?
是时候了
It's time.
-去叫奥利弗吧 -好
-Please get Olive. -Okay.
叫所有人
Call everyone.
好
Okay.
我们一定要想出办法 可能会拯救卡尔
We have to figure this out. It might save Cal.
好 所以一条龙体内的蓝宝石 盘旋在马特的天平上面 为什么
Okay. Okay, so a sapphire inside of a dragon hovering over Maat's scales? Why?
那个天平告诉了我们救生艇的事
Well, the scales taught us about the Lifeboat.
所有乘客都会被一起审判
That all passengers are being judged together.
但是如果一个乘客 一条龙
But if a passenger… well, a dragon,
被蓝宝石碰触 就会改变局势
gets touched by the sapphire, I mean, it could tip the scales,
你们所有人都能生存
and all of you could survive,
也就是说 整个世界就能生存
which means the entire world can survive.
但谁是龙
But who's the Dragon?
卡尔 卡尔可以救我们所有人
Cal. Cal can save all of us.
但是谁能救卡尔
But who can save Cal?
我对你很感激无以为报 卡尔
I don't know how I can ever thank you, Cal.
你不止救了我的命 也拯救了我
You saved my life in more ways than one.
不要走
Don't go.
求求你了
Please.
我会永远陪着你 跟你在一起 好吗
I'll always be here for you, with you, okay?
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best man.
我会永远跟你在一起
I'll always be with you.
我需要消防部门和警♥察♥的支持 到82街和格兰特街的交口
I need fire and police support to the corner of 82nd and Grant.
好 请快一点
Okay. Please hurry.
好 大家都过来了
All right, that's everybody.
好了
There you go.
-我回去救安吉丽娜 -太危险了
-I'm going back in for Angelina. -No, it's way too dangerous.
只有我们阻止她 她才能停止 这是你的呼召想要的
She won't stop until we stop her. It's what your Calling wants.
-所以我们才会来 跟他们在一起 -本
-That's why we're here. Stay with them. -Ben! All right.
喂 我就在这里 好吗 马上就会有救护车过来好吗
Hey. I'm right here, okay? Help's on the way, all right?
-会帮你检查 -谢谢
-Just gonna check you out. -Thank you.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
不行 一定会有剩下的
-No! There has to be something left.
离我远一点
Get away from me!
安吉丽娜 结束了 蓝宝石碎掉了 一切都结束了
Angelina, it's over. The sapphire is shattered. This ends now.
卡尔要死了
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表