剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情提要…
Previously on Manifest…
只给三号♥对象
Subject three only.
人♥质♥ 你怎么能这样
Hostages? How could you?
你怎么能这样
How could you?!
强大的突变如果无法复♥制♥
What's the point of a powerful mutation
变成武器 那有什么用
if you can't replicate and weaponize it?
-你也是一名父亲 对吧 -一个儿子一个女儿
-You're a father, yes? -A boy and a girl.
你能想象无法救自己的孩子吗
Can you imagine not being able to save your own child?
我在试着保护我的孩子 靠
I am trying to protect my kid, damn it!
我也是你的孩子 爸爸
I'm your kid too, Dad.
似乎每次人类跟神明有沟通
It's like whenever humans have been in communication with the divine,
都是通过蓝宝石
it was thanks to sapphire.
我在帮一个人
There's someone I'm helping,
我不知道该不该帮她
and I don't know if I should be helping her.
我在找安吉丽娜
I'm looking for Angelina.
愿这个神圣的法令能以他之名 净化你的灵魂 让你赎罪
May this holy ordinance cleanse the soul and redeem you in his name.
阿门
Amen.
我们还有大概两分钟 管理局的人就会来了
We've got about two minutes till the Registry shows up.
我需要知道 维奥莱特昨晚跟你说了什么
This is hard, but I need to know what Violet said to you last night.
任何信息能帮助我们明白 安吉丽娜的妈妈为什么把她当目标
Anything that can help us understand why Angelina's mom targeted her.
听着 卡尔 如果我们抓到诺艾尔 就能替你正名
Look, Cal, if we catch Noelle, we clear your name.
安吉丽娜 维奥莱特告诉我她帮过 安吉丽娜买♥♥宝宝用的东西 我觉得是
Angelina, uh… Violet told me that she helped her with baby stuff, I think.
诺艾尔的目标 是任何帮助安吉丽娜的人
Noelle's targeting anyone who helped Angelina.
-我一收到短♥信♥就去接她了 -什么情况
-Picked her up as soon as I got the text. -What's going on?
卡尔 我们该走了 上车
Cal! We gotta go. Get in the car.
-我们需要聊聊 -我们没时间了
-Stop. We gotta talk about this. -We don't have time.
证据充其量只是间接证据 如果他进去好好回答问题…
The evidence is circumstantial at best. If he goes in and answers the questions--
怎样 让他们验他的指纹 追踪他的DNA
What? And let them take his prints? Track his DNA?
-对 -保护他真正身份的这么多年
-Yes. -Years of protecting his real identity.
-逃跑让他看起来有罪 -留下会让他成为实验室白鼠
-Running makes him look guilty. -And staying makes him a lab rat.
当他们发现加百利就是卡尔 年龄增大了5.5岁 绝对不会放他走
When they find out Gabriel is Cal 5.5 years older, they'll never let him go.
也许应该跟你♥爸♥爸聊聊你的病情了
Maybe talk to your dad about your symptoms.
我没事
I'm fine.
我感觉到还有更多
I sense something more.
你感觉到我发现维奥莱特被杀了 不想因为这件事被逮捕
You sense me finding out Violet was murdered and not wanting to be arrested for it.
一分钟
One minute.
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔 立刻
Car. Now.
-你拿照片了吗 -什么照片
-What? Did you get the picture? -What picture?
-我告诉你我需要床边的照片 -828管理局 开门
I told you I need the picture by my bed-- 828 Registry! Open up!
-去 -开门
-Go! Go! Go! -Open up!
-快跑 -警♥察♥
-Run! -Police!
-不 本 -放开他 别碰他
-Let him go! Get off of him! -No, Ben!
喂 他被捕了 退后
Hey! He's under arrest. Stand back.
我说了 退后
I said stand back!
走吧
-Come on.
什么都不要说 好吗 我马上就赶过去找你
Don't say anything, okay? I'll be right behind you.
我马上就赶过去找你
I'll be right behind you!
如果诺艾尔的目标 是给安吉丽娜提供避难所的人
If Noelle is targeting people that were harboring Angelina,
我们需要知道这个名单上 下一个人是谁
we need to know who's next on that list.
我让德利去找大院每个人的线索了 是否有认识的人
I've got Drea looking for leads for everyone who was at the compound.
我们必须确保这里的每一个人都安全 我们要在别人之前把安吉丽娜送进去
We need to make sure everyone here is safe.
We took in Angelina before anyone else.
他们现在觉得自己找到了杀手 会取消我们的保护细节
They'll cancel our protective detail now they think they found the killer.
我会留在这里 直到在129局 找到一个同事看守这个房♥子
I'll stay put until I get a buddy from the 129 to watch the house.
然后我去看看诺艾尔 确认她在那儿
Then I'll check Noelle's and make sure she's there.
德利查了阿德里安的信♥用♥卡♥ 在向阳面的大都会旅馆
Drea got a hit on Adrian's credit card. Metro Motel, Sunnyside.
-阿德里安在大院收留了安吉丽娜 -对 没错
-Adrian had Angelina at the compound. -Yeah, exactly.
如果诺艾尔会去追捕谁 那就是阿德里安
If there's anyone Noelle's gonna go after next, it's Adrian.
好 我去看看酒店
Okay, I'm gonna go check out the hotel.
你以为你会自己去吗
What? You think you're going alone?
不好意思 那个年轻人没有做错任何事
Excuse me! Excuse me! That young man has done nothing wrong.
斯托恩先生
Mr. Stone.
费希警监 我从哥伦比亚区调过来 负责接手管理局
Capt. Fahey. They brought me from DC to take command of the Registry.
你怎么能因为 一个孩子认识被害人就逮捕他
How do you arrest a kid because he knows the victim?
他是最后一个见到维奥莱特的人
Gabriel was the last one seen with Violet
他们似乎进行了非常激烈的对话
after having what appeared to be an aggressive exchange.
斯托恩先生 拜托 我们要比对他的指纹和DNA
Mr. Stone, please. We're gonna run his prints and DNA.
我们会审问他 如果他没做错事 他就没什么好隐瞒的
We're gonna question him. If he's done nothing wrong, he's got nothing to hide.
好吧
All right. All right.
救命
Help!
救我
Save me!
阿德里安
Adrian!
我感觉他不是去买♥♥冰了
Something tells me he's not just going for ice.
这上面有氯仿
There's chloroform on this.
诺艾尔对所有受害者都是当场刺杀
Noelle stabbed all her victims at the scene.
她心里肯定有给他的特别安排
She must have something special in mind for him.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我就住在隔两扇门的地方
I'm staying two doors down.
他的农场被炸了 我觉得很难过
His farm blew up. I felt bad.
虽然不是四季酒店 但这是我最起码能做的
No Four Seasons, but it's the least I could do.
房♥子用他的信♥用♥卡♥刷的
The room's under his credit card.
我每天晚上付钱 他付小钱 我最起码能做到这样
I pay the nightly. Incidentals are on him. Like I said, it's the least I could do.
他在说实话 你可以告诉他
He's on the level. You can tell him.
我们认为阿德里安 被安吉丽娜的妈妈带走了
We think Adrian was taken by Angelina's mom.
是她在杀乘客
She's the one killing passengers.
你们真的认为她是828连环杀手吗
Do you seriously think she's the 828 serial killer?
对 我们认为她的目标 是所有帮助过安吉丽娜的人
Yes. We think she's targeting anyone who helped Angelina.
我帮过安吉丽娜 算是吧
-I helped Angelina. Ish.
我还去过妈妈亲爱的房♥子 她见过我的脸 知道我的名字
And I was at mommy dearest's house. She knows my face, my name.
-锁上门 低调一点 -诺艾尔可能会回来找我
-Well, lock your door and lie low. -Noelle's probably coming back for me.
-我需要跟你走 -抱歉 我不能…
-I need to go with you. -I'm sorry. There's nothing--
你在做的就是帮助乘客 没有人比我更像乘客了
Your whole deal is helping passengers. It doesn't get more passenger-y than me!
你不能住我们家
You are not staying at our house, okay?
我看到了一个呼召 就在一分钟前 我听到阿德里安的声音说:“救我”
I had a Calling! Just a minute ago. Heard Adrian's voice say, "Save me."
所以我才过来看他 我可以帮你们找到他
That's why I came here to check on him. I can help you find him.
他还是在说实话
He's still telling the truth.
-楼下总有沙发 -他绝对在我的必杀名单上
-There's always the couch downstairs. -Well, he's for sure on my kill list.
别指望我们会在枕头上给你放薄荷
Don't expect a mint on your pillow.
你们说的就是沙发 还是沙发床
You talking like a straight-up couch? Or you got a hide-a-bed?
茶水间有很多甜食
Sugar rush in the break room.
我靠 麦卡米 我以为我们是朋友
Damn it, Mikami. I thought we were friends.
朋友不会因为朋友在进行愚蠢的节食 就让她错过红丝绒蛋糕
Friends don't let friends miss out on red velvet because of a stupid diet.
(加百利·斯托恩)
(指纹 298382)
(移♥动♥到垃圾箱)
(清空垃圾箱)
嗨
Hey.
我非常怀疑诺艾尔 踏板 信♥用♥卡♥
I'm all over Noelle. Running plates, credit cards.
她的家族从事废墟运输生意
Her family's in the debris hauling business.
在整个纽约行政区都有建筑工地合同
They got contracts with construction sites all over the boroughs.
可能会藏在任何地方 这是总部的地址
Could be hiding out anywhere. This… this is the address of the headquarters.
是那个人吗
Is that him?
-对 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
不好意思 先生 杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯 129局
Excuse me, sir. Jared Vasquez, 129.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
先生 恕我直言 你们把一个无辜的孩子关进了监狱
Sir, with all due respect, you have an innocent kid on ice in there.
你们应该看看 诺艾尔·迈尔 她有历史…
You should look at Noelle Meyer. That woman has a history--
看清你自己的位置 瓦斯克斯 我们有了嫌疑人
Know your place, Vasquez. We have a suspect.
别管了 不然我就打给你的警监
Leave it, or I'll have to call your captain,
让他知道你在干扰828的内务
let him know you're messing with 828 affairs, okay?
你为什么一直让我换地方
Why do you keep moving me?
我们需要保证你的安全 安吉
We need to keep you safe, Angel.
你说上一个地方很安全
You said the last place was safe.
-妈妈 你做了… -是他让你误入歧途
-Mom, what did you-- -He led you astray.
很快你就会看到 他从这个世界上被清理掉
Soon, you'll watch as he's cleansed from the world
就像其他那些 让你抛弃上帝之路的人一样
like the others who made you abandon God's path.
什么…
Wha--
你不是在帮我躲藏
You aren't hiding me.
你不是在确保我的安全 我是你的囚犯
You aren't keeping me safe. I'm your prisoner.
不要
No!
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, sweetie.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表