剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
达利现在最缺的就是时间了
I'm afraid time is the one thing Daly's running out of.
希望我做的是对的
I just hope I got this right.
爸爸
Dad.
真不敢相信是你
I can hardly believe it's you.
好久不见了
It's been so long.
倒不是说你真的努力过
Not that you really ever made the effort.
总有更重要的事要做
There was always something more important to do.
但我来了
But here I am.
我很高兴我来了
And I'm glad I came.
因为有些事我不吐不快
Because there's something I wanna get off my chest.
看看四周 爸爸
Look around, Dad.
所有这一切...
All of this...
都是你的错
is your fault.
从你飞进那场风暴中起
Since you flew into that storm,
所有乘客的痛苦与煎熬都是你的错
all the passengers' pain and suffering is on you.
他们是因为你才被关在这里的
They're locked up here because of you.
被你带来的灾祸折磨着
Tortured by plagues coming from you.
但你一直都这么坏
But you've always been rotten.
你对妈妈不忠
You cheated on Mom,
抛弃了我们
abandoned us.
妈妈很恨你
Mom hates you.
我也恨你
I hate you.
全世界
The whole world
都恨着你
hates you.
你该死
You deserve to die.
但你已经知道了 对吧
But you know that already, don't you?
我爸爸 里面出事了
My dad! Something's wrong!
快去
Go, go, go, go! Go!
达利 住手
Daly, stop!
达利 他们会向你开枪的 快停下
Daly, they are gonna shoot you. Just stop!
就是这样 继续跑吧 老家伙
That's it. Keep running, old man.
逃走
Run away.
这就是你最擅长的事 对吧
That's what you're good at, right?
达利 住手
Daly! Daly, stop!
-我得去找他 -不行
- I gotta get to him. - No.
不行
No.
不行 快 本会搞定的 你会弄伤你自己的
No, come on. Ben's got it. You're gonna hurt yourself.
走吧
Go!
但这一次 别再回来了
But this time, don't come back.
永远
Ever!
动手吧
Do it.
趴在地上 趴下 快
Get down on the ground. Down on the ground now!
不 别开枪 别碰他
No, don't shoot! Leave him alone!
趴在地上 你个混♥蛋♥ 趴下
Down on the ground, you piece of shit! Get down!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
立刻
Now!
就一次
For once,
为你自己站起来吧 懦夫
stand up for yourself, you coward.
起来
Get up.
-别再动了 混♥蛋♥ -照他说的做 比尔
- Not another move, piece of shit! - Do what he says, Bill!
趴在地上 否则我开枪了 我让你趴在地上
Get back on the ground, or I'll shoot! I said get back on the ground!
就是这样
That's it.
抓住机会
Own it.
-不许动 趴下 -照他说的做 比尔
- Don't move! Get down! - Listen to him, Bill!
想都别想
Don't think about it!
让我跟他谈谈 我可以跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him. I can talk to him!
爸爸
Dad?
拜托 比尔 待在原地
Please, Bill, stay where you are!
对不起 求你帮帮我
I'm so sorry. Please help me.
再向前一步我就开枪了
One more step, and I'll shoot.
不
No!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
立刻
Now!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
不 坚持住 坚持住 比尔 救援马上就到
No, hang in there. Hang in there, Bill. Help's on the way.
救援马上就到了 伙计
Help's on the way, buddy.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我儿子...
My son...
不 撑住 拜托一定要撑住
No, no, no, no, stay with me. Stay with me, please.
帕特里克
Patrick.
他很爱你 好吗
He loves you, all right?
他想见你
He wants to see you.
他需要你
He needs you.
嘿 我们都需要你
Hey. We all need you.
不
No, no, no.
你刚刚做了什么
What the hell did you just do?
两个见证人都死了
The two witnesses are dead.
这个世界即将终结 但被选中的人 可以跟着我 他们会活下来
This world will end, but the chosen can follow me. They can survive.
你知道吗 我已经听够了 你等着坐牢吧
You know what? I've heard enough. You're coming in.
等等 不 不 我不会去的 我还有事要做 我可以拯救生命
Wait. No. No, I won't go. I still have work to do. I can save lives!
你因谋杀格蕾丝·斯托恩
You're under arrest for the murder of Grace Stone
及绑♥架♥伊登·斯托恩被捕了
and the kidnapping of Eden Stone.
要我继续说吗 进去
Should I go on? Get in.
快回来 我和本还有桑维在一起
Made it back. I'm here with Ben and Saanvi.
收到
Copy.
告诉我你找到安吉丽娜了
Tell me you found Angelina.
我抓到她了
Oh, I got her.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
是 她有个疯狂的理论 她认为达利和菲奥娜是两个见证人
Yeah, she's got this wild theory that Daly and Fiona are two witnesses?
我刚刚把安吉丽娜 关于拘留中心的一些情报发过去了
I just texted over a sum of Angelina's intel on the DC.
我很确定达利就是她的下一个目标
I'm pretty sure Daly was her next target.
他死了
He's dead.
达利死了
Daly's dead.
可恶
Damn it!
卡尔说她可以 以其他人的形象向乘客投射影像
Cal says she can project as other people to the passengers,
但投影又怎么能够杀死达利呢
but how can a projection kill Daly?
等等 安吉丽娜 圈起来的这个看守 我认得她
Wait. This guard Angelina circled. I recognize her.
那名看守与主管人员发生过争执
That guard had it out with the supervisors.
几天前被无情地解雇了
Pretty unceremonious dismissal a few days ago.
不 她今天还来过我的实验室
No, she was in my lab today.
怎么 你没看见她
What, you didn't see her?
没有 就只有你 我以及帕特里克
No, it was just you, me, and Patrick.
我想安吉丽娜利用我搞定了达利
I think Angelina used me to get to Daly.
好吧 跟我说说
All right, fill me in.
安吉丽娜将自己投射过来
Angelina projected herself,
就站在那儿 听着我们的所有对话
stood right there, and listened to everything we said.
我们可以请看守帮忙
We can ask the guard to help.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
难怪达利死的时候说“我儿子” 他在房♥间里看到了帕特里克
That's why Daly said "my son" as he died. He saw Patrick in the room with him.
安吉丽娜利用了她在实验室里 了解到的关于帕特里克的事情
Angelina used whatever she learned from Patrick in the lab
以他的形象把自己投射进去 逼达利离开了那个房♥间
to project herself as him and drive Daly out of the room.
她知道他会被枪杀
Knowing he'd be shot.
她真恶毒
She's diabolical.
好吧 那现在怎么办
Okay, so now what?
我们抓到了安吉丽娜 但我们得把她关起来
We have Angelina, but we need to shut her down.
永远
For good.
齐克
Zeke?
齐克 我来了
Zeke, I'm here. I'm here.
你是谁
Who are you?
求你要记得我 求你了
Please remember me. Please.
记得我们
Remember us.
是我带你来这儿的吗
Did I bring you here?
我觉得我...
I feel like I--
我好冷
Oh, I'm freezing.
嘿 穿上外套 快 把外套穿上
Hey, get your jacket. Come on, put your jacket on.
天呐
Oh my God.
那个山洞
The cave.
齐克 你说得对
Zeke, you were right.
你从光辉中出来 你会进到洞穴中去
You're coming out of the glow, and you're going into the cave.
所以你什么都不记得了 因为你回到了现实生活中
That's why you can't remember anything because you're going back into real life.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表